LOTR-Moment of rejoice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

soft0violin
Which moments did you most feel like celebrating?

1-{in TTT}When Gandalf comes into the war scene with a bunch of other men to fight.-cheer cheer-
2-{also in TTT}When all the ents(sp?)destroy Saramon's..place smile
3-{ROTK}When Eowyn chops off that creature's(dragon?) head..(aahhhh!Sorry,not good with remembering names of creatures big grin )

BingaBonga
Definately the ents destroying Isengard... the music made it even better.

Sifer
Errrm, all 3 movies.

BingaBonga
huh huh

Gotwa
My moment of rejoicement was when gollum bit off Frodo's finger... bastard..

soft0violin
><

soft0violin
Uh okay

BingaBonga
what does that mean?

soft0violin
I don't know...

Pegasus
In

TTT - Gandalf charges to Hems Deep with the Rohirrium (sp?) The music really helped...

ROTK - The fields of Penelor (sp?) great moment!

ROTK again - When Eowyn says, "I am no man!"

nazgulinthedark
{FOTR} - when the witchking is talking to arwen from across the river and he's "hand over the halfling she-elf" and the part in FOTR when the ringwraiths are stabbing the pillows, and the whole chase scene with arwen in FOTR and when the hobbits are being chased by the ringwraiths in FOTR, pretty much anything in FOTR that has to do with the ringwraiths

AHHHH!!! I LOVE THOSE PART!!!

shadow link
when the army of the dead and the other guys before that come to the orcs from behind and fully smash them coz their on horses, and when the ring is destroyed

Kitoky
Duuuuuudee, I agree with nazgulinthedark, those moments were so awesome!

Ariadne
I definitely agree that the music in Isengard Unleased is some of the best. And it's a cool scene too.

ragesRemorse
hey wasnt bohimir still alive in the book of return of the king

cgtuna21
I cherish every in LOTR!!!! I will remember it always!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pegasus
No he was killed in The Fellowship of the Ring buy Sarumans Uruk-hai. Though in the EE of TTT it shows memories of Boromier and Faramier. Though you might be confused by the Boromier Faramier thing...

Those moments could be memories of Faramier's....

Kitoky
Those are just flashbacks, Boromir dies at the beginning of TT (book wise)

Sifer
It was asked:

"Which moments did you most feel like celebrating?"

So I said:

Errm, all 3 movies.

Is that so hard to understand? How on earth did you understand Tolkien's masterpiece if you can't understand a 3 word and 1 number sentence?

And if you still don't understand. It means, the moments that made me rejoice were ALL 3 MOVIES.

Verity
-Sam against Shelob.
-Gwaihir with Gandalf on his bk, and the other eagles picking up Sam -and Frodo.(I was cheering in my seat with this one! )
-Eowyn and Merry fighting the Nazgul.
-Legolas jumping on and off the Oliphaunt.
-Aragorn,Legolas and Gimli jumping off the ship with the army of the dead.
-Pippin and the palantir.
-Pip and Gandalf's first encounter with Denethor.
-Gandalf whooping ass!
-Gandalf smackin' the $hit out of Denethor!
cool
-Sam stabbing the orc thru the bk when he saves Frodo.
-Sam running up the steps and the orcs thinking he's huge ( love that reference to the book!)
In short, I love the whole thing! big grin

Kitoky
Who heard the words that Frodo screamed when he was trapped in Shelob's cave and he brought out the Light of Earendil? Didn't it sound like Elbereth Githoniel! ?

Pipage558
ROTK- when the rohirrim ride out onto the plennor battle! i was about to jump out of my seat cheering!

Verity
Yes! He did say that!

hpxmenlotrnerd
i loved when gandalf rode out to help fight off the nazgul and his staff emitted that light that chased them back...i was like jumping up and down....
and when denethor flies off the mountain on fire big grin big grin

Kitoky
Ah ok, so I'm not the only one losing my mind.

samIam
best moment ever .. sam facing up to shelob!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.