Quick Question: What Did Dooku's Face Mean Right After He Cut Ani's Arm?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo_Version 7
Did he look tired or regretted what he did?

yerssot
think it was regret that it went so easily while he knew Anakin was important, and of course that he had to kill his former friends

mephistodesigns
no way, its tired. the novel even points it out too. And I think the script says it too, but I don't have it with me. Anakin was outskilled, but it wasn't supposed to be by all that much. Anakin lost because he didn't have the level of saber skills a Dooku and he still has a lot of tricks of the force to learn. But it was said in the novel and the script that while Anakin rushed Dooku with the two sabers (which I felt was somewhat wasted and should have been a minute or so longer) he was holding Dooku in front of him with the Force, keeping him from side steppng. Anakin tired him out, Dooku had to put out some effort to beat him. I think it was supposed to show his power coming out a little, but it doesn't translate to film very well because you can't really show people using the force unless its like lifting something or using lighting or choke, all the visual powers.

yerssot
if they didn't cut out that much from the fights, I would have gone for tired, no worries stick out tongue

Dirty Vader
maybe it has something to do with him drawing too much dark side energy into him. Maybe after beating anakin, he lets out all the dark side energy.

Dirty Vader
... or maybe its meant to show us, he has drawed too much into the dark side.

Darth Bandon
Maybe his hemroids were flaring up?

super shadow GL
no it was "oh no my master is going to kill me....i'm so dead!"

mephistodesigns
that "drawed in too much dark side" is a good theory. He may have needed to in dealing with the "Chosen One".

super shadow GL
dark side Happy Dance Happy Dance smokin' mad love wacko devil

NateTheGreat
I think he regretted injuring such a young Jedi. Maybe there is still good in him.

Neo_Version 7
Oh, what a theory!!!! And maybe Anakin isn't VAder after all, huh?

jimmypopcornbut
I think it was a bit of both.

Regret because he knew the importance of anakin.

Tired because even though he uses some dark jedi methods, i dont think he was really ready to become a full blown dark lord.

tk-622
I dont believe that it was fear of his master, in the clone episodes sidius and dooku order a sith apprentice to kill anakin.

Rogue Jedi
maybe he was tired.

Sith Master X
That was most likely the look of Count being tired, taking a deep breath. Thats what it looks like to me.

§pearhead
I don't remember too well, but it's the exact expression I'd use when I'm thinking to myself, "meh" smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.