Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kitoky
I was wondering and this may sound really stupid of me but well If the boat that Jack was using in the very beginnning was Anamaria's?

chuck_freak
Probably not- I mean, why would she fume about him stealing that tiny boat? smile lol, kinda funny if it was, but i think that he lost Anamaria's boat *somehow* and stole the little boat in the beginning of the story to get on another island...possibly running away from the island he was previously on.....if that makes any sense. wink

soccerblondie15
this is not a stupid question- the writers were worried about it. in the commentary by the writers they said that the opening sequence boat was anna maria's, but they thought it was too hard to follow so the audience didn't catch on.

Caribbean_Chick
yes but the key word is boat.. anything bigger then that would be a ship right so I think it was hers or else what happened to hers?

.:[Kamikaze]:.
yeh it probably was hers, coz thats the only thing that would make sense then.

Kitoky
Yay!! Now I get it. Thanks guys.

Caribbean_Chick
yea and plus if he had to steal hers.. where would he get a second

ArrghPirateGirl
Aye It was hers cause Ive read the original script and she was very attached to the betty lou. (i think thats what it said it was called)
In the original script she was chasing him around the tabarn while carring a tray of drinks without spilling any but still managing to slap him twice. Ithought it sounded quite funny. LOL

Miss_bishie
It isnt "Probally"

It is defintly hers!

It's name is Jolly Mon.

ArrghPirateGirl
Aye thats the name of it now I remeber!! yes

aussie chic
hey, since this seems 2 b the place 2 ask questions. why did jack cut his hand 2 get his blood onto the medallion???

aussie chic
bloody hell no1's here eek! eek! eek!

ArrghPirateGirl
Cause he had been cursed and he needed to pay the blood ritural thingy

airangel
yes it was Anamaria's...I'm pretty sure....why else would they show it sinking and then have her ask about it....plus it was little b/c it was probably her first boat.

ArrghPirateGirl
Yeah He he maybe they might add somthing bout it in number 2 or 3

SimoneDepp
hisad

JacksBabe777
yes it WAS her's you can't say it's probably her's cuz like soccerblondie15 said in the writers commentary they said that it WAS her's. but people didn't catch on to that so it really isn't a big deal i guess but yea it is hers

ArrghPirateGirl
In the origainal script U found out the name of the ship and everything.

Joscail
I caught on as soon as Anamaria said "You stole my boat!" & poked her finger at him in a REALLY ridiculus way...She said that & I was like 'OHHH It was HER boat he was in!'

SimoneDepp
hm...were you talking about?
sorry i just shut up!!!!!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
u do that lol just 4 the hell of it

Joscail
I live in an asylum!! really, i do

ArrghPirateGirl
LOL I should b livving in 1

Joscail
Come live wiv me in my Asylum!

Machete_guy
.....where is this andasdal; u speak of..?

Joscail
Ladiidaideadaddeiaddaaday!

Machete_guy
WTF!!!???????

Joscail
Be NICE!

XxHannahxX
IM GONNA MEET ORLI B!!! AND I HAV SUM ADDRESSES, THIS IS A HAPPY DAY!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.