The X-Files

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
I didnt see a thred about this show so I decided to make one. I really liked this show up until about season 7. Until then it was one of the best shows on. I think that when agent Dogit came on he basically killed the show. What do you guys think?

Dogbert
i liked this show up to a point.....i think it was after the movie when i stopped watching the show. it got a little to farfetched for me.

BOPRecruit 16
i watched and seen most of the seaons, just didn't catch the last and final season.

The Unknown
The final season was pretty good, but they left it as a cliff-hanger.

alic88
i still havent seen the last2 seasons but basically this show has changed my life. i salute the x-files. one of the all time greatest shows with the 2 best characters ever.glad therez atleast a thread. u know i still havent seen the last2seasons but can sum1 PLEASE tell me what happens in the end. does mulder find out the ultimate truth bout his sister? or what?!

SlipknoT
mulder found out about his sister in season 7 didnt he?

Fire
dunno which season it was, but I liked it when you were still guessing wether or not there really were aliens

also those episodes with that black stuff in your blood were good

and smoky is so cool

The Unknown
I haven't seen it in a while, so I may be inaccurate about some of this:

Mulder and Scully go to this Aztec ruins place and find Mulder's father, who was thought to be dead. They talk, and then the government blows up the place, killing Mulder's father. Scully and Mulder split up from Dogget and that other girl. They're then in the hotel room as the aliens come to invade Earth.

alic88
wow talk bout an ending

Kes
Best tv show ever! It changed the way series are made and perceived! Everything was done in the show, story wise and visually (camera work and stuff like that).Some special effects were better then most movies!
Love/loved it. Best characters ever, the chemistry between the actors is amazing!Everything was so fresh...I think it suffered a bit with all the copies that started appearing!

steptreks
...i like the x files.....i liked quegqueg and emily....

SlipknoT
Quegqueg and emily????

Kes
Two great eps Quegmire (the actual name of the ep) is about an alligator that was attacking ppl and Mulder thought it was Big Blue (something like the monster of Loch Ness). Quegqueg was the name of Scully's dog (she got it in Clide Bruckman's final repose (great ep!).The dog gets eaten by the alligator.
Emily the ep Scully finds out a girl was created with the ova that was stolen from her. Basically her daughter.It's the 2nd part. The 1st is called Christmas Carol.

SlipknoT
Oh now I remember that episode

wicker_man
My favorite episode has to be No Place Like Home

That is the episode where Mulder and Scully are sent to investigate a family of inbreeds who they believe are holding there mum hostage, It was quite horrific.

However the latter seasons lost its freshness and the final nail in the coffin was David 'Mulder' Duchovnys departure as a cast regular i mean Mulder and Scully were one of televisions finest partnerships.

samhain
The X-Files was a ground-breaking show. I prefered the ones that were really nothing to do with the overall storyline, (non mythology, I believe they're called) You know? Those one-off episodes involving ghosts, sea creatures and of course Tooms. In my opinion it was the break from normal routine like this that makes The X-Files one of the best Sci-fi/paranormal shows ever, in the leagues of The Twilight Zone.

Trinity_Matrix
I love the X-Files. My favorite TV show ever yes I haven't really seen any episodes from the last two seasons, though. It's a great show, though. The episode where Mulder finally found out what happened to Samantha, "Closure", was so sad...I cried, I admit it. What the coolest thing about the X-Files was that it doesn't really fit into any specific genre -- all at once it's a cop show, a sci-fi/paranormal show, a horror show, a dark comedy (like in "Bad Blood", "Humbug", and "Small Potatos", three of my favorite episodes ever), and a drama. I miss that show...

SlipknoT
no place like home was awsome

SlipknoT
I wish the X-Files would come back

Kes
No place like home?!Never heard that title...that ep is called Home and if I'm not mistaken it only aired once in America because it was so violent. Its also one of my faves smile

wicker_man
Yeh thats probably the one, i remember the DVD trailer saying : Including the controversial... it was indeed a pretty gory episode.

Kes
big grin

Trinity_Matrix
Home they reran once, I think. It was incredibly disturbing blink

alic88
hey i dont know the name of the episode but the 1 in which mulder and scully had 2 pretend like they were a couple. haha,LMAO. x-files rule.

for me the best thing bout x-files is the chemistry between mulder and scully, after 8 years or such a close relationship, they dont just like have sex, sleep with each other and stuff like that, kinda hard 2 describle. but i think thats the most amazing part of it

Kes
The eps name is Arcadia.

Trinity_Matrix
Arcadia was a great episode, one of my favorites.

Another of my favorites was "Triangle" yes

Kes
Triangle is an excelente ep. If I'm not mistaken it was all shot with steady-cam.

SlipknoT
I liked that episode where there is this monster freak like thing going into sewage plant and it was created by radiation or something that was a good one

SlipknoT
I also liked that one where mulder and scully go into some forest to investigate a murder or something, and it turns into, a story about indians descovering the fountian of youth it was very weird

Kes
Oh yeh, those are 2 great eps. From the 1st few seasons.The 1st is called The host. The monster is called fluke man/boy big grin The 2nd one you mentioned is called Genderbender. Nicholas Lea best known as Alex Krycek plays Micheal (not sure about the name) in this ep.

Trinity_Matrix
Yes it was yes

The Host was a creepy episode confused

I remember the first X-Files episode I saw was Ice, and I was a whole 7 years old at the time laughing out loud

alic88
DAMN! i finally saw the last episode. talk bout an ending. i feel so sad right now, u know that episode in a way summarized the whole x-files. dont ya think so? i mean everything they have ever discovered was in a way covered in that episode. so i didnt understand the end??? what happened, mulder and scully in a room. i mean did it mean it was just a matter of time before mulder got caught and got sentenced 2 death or what? plz sum1 xplain

SlipknoT
I didnt see the last episode sad

Kes
Well it ended with them together. Its open for a movie thou I'm not sure how cos Mulder is wanted by the cops blink but.

Trinity_Matrix
I still haven't seen the last episode no ...which is really sad...

wicker_man
Although i am no-where as big a fan of the show as you Kes, one of the thinks i will always remember was the relationship between Mulder and Scully, although fans were eager to see them get together i would have been happy for the show to end with that "Are They ?/ Aren't They?"-esque situation, it would have given fans not only chance to debate but also allow them to draw up their own conclusions.

alic88
nah i think the ending was good enough. i mean its destined 2 happen, mulder and scully get 2gether. and besides mulder didnt do something like propose 2 her, they just hugged each other in a very sweet way. what happens after that i donno lol

Kes
I agree with alic. If they had done what you said wicker the majority of the fans (there are those that didnt want a relationship) would have been really pissed. They kinda went back and forth with that.
I really enjoyed their relationship in the 2nd and 3rd season. Close but not that close. Thou the kiss in the last ep was cool to watch big grin
They could have done it better, the new years eve kiss kinda pissed me off. Things had been weird between them cos of Fowley, so I think a kiss at the end of 6th EXTINCTION II : AMOR FATI (season 7) would have been better. And they should have keep the kiss at the end of MEMENTO MORI.(season 4)

Trinity_Matrix
Well, I thought the New Year's kiss was really sweet...but I agree with you there, Kes.

And...oh damn, can't remember the name of the episode...the Valentine's one where the guy was controlling the weather with his emotions? That episode is so cute...I love at the end where Mulder and Scully are just standing there watching everyone dance, that part is so funny. Plus the flying cow...I love that episode, and I can't believe that I forgot the name of it!

Kes
Its called Rain King.

Kes
So...anything else? Came on ppl, best tv series ever! This show brought credebility to tv series!

SlipknoT
what was that episode where there was that parisite that went through water, and mulder and scully went into this apartment and it was killing people there

Kes

alic88
my favourite era of the x-files was when scully had cancer. there were so many emotions and everything. I STILL ABSOLUTELY AM OBSESSED bout the show. it is simply the best.

Kes
Yeh my favorite years also rounds that time. $th//5th season. Both actors looked good, the characters were all set. It was all good. Of course the other years have excellent eps. Some off the best actually big grin
Already have 2nd and 3rd season on DVD. Hopefully will by the 1st year sometime after march 21st wink

SlipknoT
whats the name of that episode where that guy gets a talking tattoo or something

Kes
LOL that was suppose to be 4th/5th season big grin

The ep is called Never again. Jodie Foster does the tattoos voice!
It was James Wong and Glen Morgan's (2 of the best writers) last ep.

Dirty Vader
Bah! True I liked it!
When I was a little lad, that show scared the shit out of me, especialy because of the music but hey, I want to start over and see the eisodes.
You guys just gave me an appetite.
I especialy want to see that last episode.

alic88
u should. it is something special. it in a way 4 me summarizes the whole x-files. its pretty dramatic and sad at the same time

Kes
You must see it!

lil bitchiness
Hmmm... I loves X-Files!!

It was probably one of the best TV serieses ever...however, at the end it went bit downhill i think.

Earlier episods were amazing...X-files is very origianl yes

silver_tears
Yes earlier eps were great big grin
What's the episode where this guys has unbelievabe luck?
And everytime he get's lucky someone gets hurt?

Kes
The Goldberg variation.

SlipknoT
I didnt like when agent dogit came on, he had no personality.

Kes
Obviously I prefer Mulder/Scully but I love Robert Patrick and I think he did a good job. It would have been cool if they had explored his feelings for Scully a bit more.

silver_tears
thanks a bunch kes thumb up

Trinity_Matrix
Heh...tonight, I think I'm going to be pulling out all my X-Files episodes and watching them...because this thread is making me really want to see some good X-Files again yes

I think the best eps were also during the 4th and the 5th season, those two years were certainly the height of the series. What with Scully having cancer and nearly dying, and then during the 5th season with Mulder becoming the skeptic and Scully the believer, it was just great.

Kes
silver> smile

Trinity> big grin Sounds like a plan. Yeh, I loved those years.

alic88
robert patrick was a very good addition 2 the x-files.i didnt like him at first, but then his character really grew on me. but i just feel scully's character got weaker when she got pregnant. but ah well my opinion only. still, SHEZ THE FINEST GIRL IN THE PLANET

Kes
big grin

Mofo
I have the Mulder and Scully Barbie Dolls.
And a great collection of magazines with them on the cover.

I hear they are close to doing another movie also.

My favorite episode was Season 4 episode 2 called "Home"

It was about the inbred family that kept their mother under the bed. lol

Kes
I have tons of mags but no dolls sad lol

The rumor of a 2nd movie has been around for a bit messed I hope they make one soon!

Home is absolutely brilliant!

agentscully
wonder what new things the x-files are into now.......bye

A.D. Skinner
Hey ! A.D. Skinner here ! How are you Scully !

Kes
Moving to tv talk and merging with the x files thread.

A.D. Skinner
Home is one of my favorite episodes...Fox pulled it after one showing like Kes said due to the graphic nature of it.

It freaks me out each and everytime I watch it.

I have heard the rumors of a 2nd film, starring David and Gillian...as to where it stands now ??? I am not all that sure...but this Assistant Director is keeping his eyes open.

Kes
Yeh, I've heard rumors too. Carter really wants it and so does David. Lets just see if they make it happen.

alic88
i mean hwo can they make a movie. if they start by showing scully and molder with mulder wanted by cops,they will have2need a very good script

Kes
I read the movie will be based in the 7th season (like the new game). No baby, no murder charges, no Dogget and Reyes. Just like a stand-alone ep. A lose story thumb up

A.D. Skinner
Well I really hope that they would omit Dogget and Reyes...they were poor additions to the story line as it was...

...maybe they could incorporate something with with the Lone Gunmen before their deaths as well....

Still kind of wish that Krychek hadn't been killed...Miss him !

SlipknoT
I hated doggit, reyes wasnt exactly my favorite character either.

Kes
Well Krychek was still alivein the 7th season wink

A.D. Skinner
Tis is true Kes...

Some of the best episodes were with Krychek...or the Cigarette Smoking Man ! Hope that CC ( Chris Carter ) really puts forth the effort to work in the conspiracy...I think that is why Fight the Future did so well...Even non-XFiles fans were enjoying it !

*By they way...going back to my roots on my sig pic*

SlipknoT
I like that sig

Kes
Thats a really cool sig.
I think they'll do a stand-alone. The conspirecy theory wouldnt work because we already have seasons 8 and 9.
If they just do a great scary stand-alone it would be ace!

A.D. Skinner
Something in the lines of the paranormal...maybe a return to one of their old case files left unsolved ???

Kes
That could be cool but the critics will say: "Lack of imagination and creativity!" messed
I say, try something new, a new paranormal investigation.

rinaldoz
I've bought season 8 on DVD yesterday, and I really don't have a problem with Doggett. This is still a strong show. I'm glad Skinner got a bigger part. I'm so totally hooked on this show. Can watch this forever.

Kes
thumb up

alic88
Krychek WAS THE MAN. yo 1 of my fav. characterz of all time, its a shame that he died. i loved this guy. n e wayz, if they make a movie which is not related with THE ENDING OF THE SERIES i will b furious. they need2 explain what is gonna happen. it wont make sense if they make a story WITH NOTHING RELATED 2 THE LAST X-FILES EPISODE

Kes
LOL I just want a movie. I dont care if it's related to the ending or not.

Kes
NEWS!!! on X-files2!
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6866&perpage=20&pagenumber=2

A.D. Skinner
Ah sweet ! Thank you Kes

Long live the X-Files - The Truth is out there

Kes
big grin

Kes
More:http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=1439095#post1439095

A.D. Skinner
Alright...I know this has been already asked...but I am trying to revive a dying thread...

So what is everyone's favorite episode ?

Kes
Wow, I think I love them all LOL
Probably Home.

A.D. Skinner
laughing out loud Home is also one of my favorites...

What are your thoughts on the whole conspiracy story line Kes ?

Kes

steptreks
well my fave ep is emily but i need help with the title of another one, it had the lone gunmen in it and there was a drug involved and scully got injected and woke up and said 'hey cutie' to langley- if it helps i saw it on bbc two in 2000

Kes
Its called Three of a kind (6 season). Its a funny ep but it could have been so much better.

steptreks
thankyou so very much

A.D. Skinner
I very much conspiracy episodes. Namely because one of my favorite characters...besides A.D. Skinner ( Mitch Pileggi ) Duh !!!, is Alex Krycek ( Nicholas Lea ). Never really knew which side he was playing for.

As for the Stand Alone episodes...my favorites are Home and Tooms !

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
i have only seen a few eps, but i loved : X-Files:the movie

Kes
A.D, > Yeh, Krycek ruled LOL But the story itself never really grabed me. I liked them but I prefered the stand alones.

Yeh, Squezee and Tooms are ace. He was one of the best killers. Along with Pfaster and Model.

A.D. Skinner
Hey Kes...what did you think of the episode when Mulder and Scully were the Petris, or the episode when they did the Cops episode ?

Kes
I like those. Arcadia (the Petris) could have been a lot better. There was so much they could do with the whole married thing!! Still it had some good moments, the monster could have been batter too.
Has for X-cops, I really like that one. It was another ep that totally turned the show up-side down! That was cool.

A.D. Skinner
Mulder has a very dry sense of humor...he could make you laugh without even breaking a smile ! Scully on the other hand was so sarcastic at times...it was hard to figure out if she was really being serious or playing.

I plan on rewatching the entire series from Season 1 till Season 9 once the last Season comes out.

Any word if they are going to include the Lone Gunmen Series in the last season ???

Kes
I think the Gunman might have their own DVD release.

I was sad when they kill them messed that wasnt necessary. Also I didnt like the fact that they put the Gunman working with the other 2..it didnt fit with The x files confused They should have just had the Gunman and they could meet/help new ppl in every ep.

Julie
Bad Blood....was my fav....I think it still is...it's the vampire one where they're both telling the same story....

Kes
Thats one is pretty funny LOL

Julie
it's interesting to see how different the same story can sound...on the other hand...MOnday kinda was annoying at the same time it was interesting...go figure.

Kes
Yeh, monday was bizarre. They did a good job with making it different and at the same time the same.

VenomVA
I love the one where it was like an ep of Cops and the dude with the powers and had the Brady Bunch cast with him....those were some of my favs

Kes
Sunshine Days smile
Doggett: "Oh crap!!!"

~Angel~
Ok, forgive me, but I just found this thread. I am THE biggest X-Files fan. My nickname is even Scully, to some of my friends. big grin

The show was great until the season before David Duchovny left. It started going downhill then. I know that the end of season 8 and all of season 9 was WAY different, but I think Dogget (<----- correct spelling, by the way) and Reyes brought a breath of fresh air to the show. I really think that the season finale sucked though, it didn't answer any questions like it promised to, and it was a waste of my two hours.

It's been too long since I've watched an episode, and last night it really hit me. I was undeservingly subjected to sports and the Dick Van Dyke show, and I found myself very SCARED! messed

I had to run home and watch the episode "Arcadia." (6th season) It's the one where Mulder and Scully go undercover as a married couple (Rob and Laura Petrie) to investigate the dissappearances of couples in a neiborhood "too good to be true."

*huge sigh of relief* cool There, that's much better!!!

Kes
laughing

johnnys#1
Oh my GOD.....i love the x files i have the seasons: 1st, 2nd, 5th, 6th, 7th and other episodes taped. I thought the show was good when Dogett joined but then when Reyes(dont no spelling)came on there wasn't any room for scully and Mulder left so i was like.....very annoyed.....!!!

johnnys#1
I love that ~Laura and Rob Petrie~ Episode.......That dirt monster was weird......it was a funny one though......in season 5 there is a really funny episode called ~Bad Blood~ and it shows Mulders and Scullys point of view of what happened....I had tears coming out of my eyes from laughing: while scully was weighing the body parts during the Autopsy.....its a must see.......but my all time favourites are when scully and mulder show affection towards eachother........*sighs*

Sacrifise666
XFILES IS A GREAT SHOW. TO BAD DAVID DUCOVENY QUIT TO DO MOVIES.

WHEN AGENT DOGIT CAME TO THE SHOW IT WAS STILL PRETTY GOOD TO AN EXTENT.

johnnys#1
clappingI take it u's r all Americans coz x files isn't on in Australia anymore *sulk sulk* I have to buy the seasons now if i wanna see them....!!!

alic88
no i m from pakistan!

Kes
I'm from Portugal and The x files ended sometime ago cry

ladygrim
i watched a vile episode the other day ...ergh this man was obsessed with fat women and sucked tere fat away fuknig gross

Kes
"2 shy" That's one of the best villains.
I watched that one a few days ago too.

ladygrim
it was ruddy gross

sonofasaiyan
One of my favorite episodes is War of the Corprophages (the roach episode) where Mulder and Scully get blasted with shit at the end. It was hilarious. It was also interesting to see a blatantly jealous Scully. "Squeeze", "Tooms" and "Irresistble" were also excellent episodes. "Bad Blood" is in a league all its own and so is "Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose". I loved "Home", Requim and Trevor. I love so many and only despise one, "Space". It was atrocious. The creepiest X-File to me was "Field Trip" . It had that sort of Matrix ideal to it and was kind of cliche. What if we are experiencing is and had always been an illusion and we're all dead and can never wake up no matter how intelligent or resourceful we are. And even if we are awake how can we be sure? I guess we all have to shoot Skinner. I love the X-Files too and I'm well on my way to being it's number one fan, but I probably already am. Muahahahahaha!!!laughing

And by the way why is some of the spelling on these forums so utterly deplorable??? I mean you are given ample to time to spell check. You can even spellcheck before you post and edit afterwards. I would understand fully if the words had an acute degree of difficulty, but there are adults on here that spell simple words like television or Duchovny incorrectly. So spell check when you can so your posts can be deciphered.

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/customsig_30922_uR.gif

Kes
Yeh it was.

"Her name is Bamby?!" LOL Lots of skin from Mulder on that ep too naughty

IMO the 2 best villains of the whole series.

Dont forget "Jose Chung's "From outer space.""

Also, at the time, the most expensive. 1 mil not bad for a series that was in its 1st year and wasnt the new big thing.
It was, but I always get the feeling it could have been much better.

Actually not everybody has lots of time. And the spellcheck doesnt always work. Lets not forget that this is an international forum and lots of ppl dont have english has a 1st language.
Now with that said...it's "War of the Coprophages" and "Irresistible" LOL

sonofasaiyan
It appears you have made me eat my mispelt words. Nice job. a first on KMC. You deserve a round of applause. Trust me, it will never happen again. It's not good to write posts under the influence. I know because I did this morning. cool

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/user_sigs/customsig_30922_uR.gif

Kes
LOL You shouldnt care about the spelling mate. I forgot to add you never know what time it is where the other poster is.

Kes
I have season 2 and 3 on DVD. I want them all!!!
I've been watching the eps late at night big grin

I just wanted to bump this thread up LOL

Kes
This is old but she said she's signed on so...

Could the sequel be coming sooner than expected? Gillian Anderson was on UK chat show "Parkinson" this weekend and 'BD' sent in details of what happened when that old charmer had his way with this redhead: "She said that they're doing another X-Files movie hopefully by the end of this year. She said she and David have signed, and that Robert Patrick and Annabeth Gish are also back. She had no idea or storyline, but said it might be a prequel set before the events of the TV series last season. Anderson herself specifically said - "Chris doesn't tell anyone what he's writing about, so we have no idea what to expect. But I assure you it will be something quite good. It's taken all this time, it better be. David, Robert, Annabeth, Brian Thompson who played a hunter and Mitch Pileggi, are all in it so it will be a nice reunion for us all".

celestial_moon
wow. it might b a little late 2 post this but i have recently gotten in2 this. i do know about how it becomes really bad but after what season?

ragesRemorse
I think it was a season before mulder left when i stopped watching. The shows just seemed to have lost the originality.

A question that i would really like to have the answer to is who was that kid that mulder was looking for. He was psychic. What was he, and what happend to mulder?

celestial_moon
he left? sad

ragesRemorse
well i kind of got that much. Diddnt he go looking for that kid. I saw one of the episodes where he came back and said he was in the desert the whole time. What was up with it though, why exactly did he leave.Wasnt that kid part alien or somthing

celestial_moon
now it's gonna suck! one of my friends did tell me tho he was kidnapped or something. dont really believe her.

ragesRemorse
yeah i rememebr the kid being kidnapped or somthing. It was at the end of an episode (one of the return of mulder episodes) where mulder was standing with the kid and these goverment helicopters were landing. I know the show lost it's luster, but they really should have tried a bit harder with mulder's story, even though i dont totally know what happend to him

celestial_moon
yeah. i like mulder a lot. he's a cool character. do u know y he kept disappearing?

ragesRemorse
yeah mulder was the man. No.. i diddnt know he kept dissapearing other than when he left the show. I know he came back for like 3 episodes, and he was in an abandoned bunker out in the desert hiding that kid or somthing

ragesRemorse
and he was supposedly abducted, but by this time i had lost interest in the show

celestial_moon
do u know the kids name? i think i know what happened 2 him.

Kes
Mulder left because he was warned that if he stayed his and his sons life would be in danger. It was a way to protect his son. The kid is Gibson Prise, he can hear ppls thoughts. He's part alien or something. His junk DNA was active so he got that ability. mulder found him in the desert and stayed with him.

As for the show going downhill, ppl ***** about season 6 but it is actually pretty good. Technically IMO it was still the best show on tv, but it lost a lot when it lost Mulder. Thou I do like Doggett (sp).

celestial_moon
thanks. i saw an ep. with doggett and it was like, "eh, he's cool but i wish it could have just stayed the same." i wonder what was wrong with the 6th season.

Predator 89
Jeez so many people bashing agent Dogget. He was cool as an extra character but he never got to me in a way that i lost interest in the show. My favorite episode(forget the name) was where the super soldiers are trying to kill agent scullys baby. Also i read on scifi wire that
Chris Carter is trying to do another X-files movie.

ragesRemorse
yeah they defaintly are. Duchoveny, anderson, and fox studios are all willing. they are just waiting on carter and his script

celestial_moon
plus they need 2 set up more. and i'm notr saying i hate or dislike doggett. i just liked it better when he wasnt there.

ragesRemorse
yeah dogget is probably the best replacement actor on any television show. I mean that guy is a damn decent actor, and his character was pretty damn cool, however, i think everyone watched the show not only for the content and plots , but for the chemistry between mulder and scully. When mulder left we had no more of that chemistry. Many of the x-file shows were possible just because of mulders curiosity and belief in the paranormal, scully was always skeptical and didnt believe in the paranormal even after she was abducted by aliens and the countless other shit she went through, sop your telling me now she is suddenly going to be open to the idea of paranormal activity after 9 years of expereincing it? bullshit

celestial_moon
i do agree about doggett. and i agree with the mulder/scully statement. there was just so much chemistry that made it so believeable as far as their realtionship goes. and i do find that funny that even after nine years of paranormal crap she still wants evidence 2 prove that it is actual paranormal activity laughing

ragesRemorse
yeah right.. i mean she was on an alien spacecraft in the movie and she still doesnt beleive the possbility of aliens. It took the abscence of mulder for her to believe in aliens, what is this crap about

celestial_moon
wow, seriously? i never thought she would really believe that. when does mulder disappear?

ragesRemorse
When he went missing, and no one knew exactly where he went, when dogget came. she was a bit more gullable to believe in things she never did before, frankly i beleive this was just to try and mesh mulders and scully's personalities in one.

celestial_moon
thats kinda stupid. i would understand y but it still was stupid. i mean, she was the skeptic one. what would doggett b? there cant b 2 skeptics. it would just b stupid and pointless.

ragesRemorse
yeah, that is what i thought. from the episodes i saw with dogget he seemed to be pretty open minded. At first he diddnt believe the things Scully would tell him, but after experiencing some of the crazy x-files shit that would ensue with each episode, he was a believer. I always enjoyed his one liners refering to the paranormal things they would encounter. I remember one time dogget was at a gas station and a child noticed he was an FBI agent and they started talking and the child asked him what it was like being an FBI agent. Dogget said, ive seen things a drugged out space jockey wouldnt believe. I loved that line, dogget was always filled with these lines.

Predator 89
Those lines where pretty memorable but i think that Dogget was sort of good compliment to the X-files. My favorite episodes are the ones where Mulder and Dogget team up. Like that episode(sorry dont know many names) where they where attacked by some guy who mutated into a lizard. Also i'm not suprised they tried to mix mulder and scullys qualities together in one character its just normal. He make for a balance in the x-files.

celestial_moon
*shrugs*. i've heard mixed reviews about dogget coming in2 the picture. but there is also 1 character name reyes. whats ^ with her? i never heard of her until i saw "the truth."

SpiderGurl
LoL I am so glad that somebody created this thread! I was a huge Xfiles fan until they killed off Krycek (which season was that in btw? I remember mulder being in that episode so it wasnt near the end). At first I was totally into the chemistry between Mulder and Scully, but when they actually get together, it's weird.. I didn't like it as much. =P Anyway, then I went through this obsession over Krycek and his hotness lol and when they killed him off I developed a deep hatred for SKinner and never watched the show again, except for the last episode which was ok but bizarre (at least they brought back all the dead people). I hope that they don't include doggett or reyes in the coming movie because that is not what xfiles is about. To me, xfiles is a 2-person show: just mulder and scully.

FBI_AgentMulder
I agree with SpiderGurl.

celestial_moon
ok does ANYBODY know what's up with the white taped x mulder has on his window in certain episodes? it's driving me mad not knowing what that thing is supposed 2 do.

p.s.: love ur quote fbi_agent mulder smile

SlipknoT
It's so someone will know it's his apartment

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>