The Official Signature Request Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raz
I'm moving the sig request thread to the GDF where it can be seen by the most people, especially the newbies.

Also please note. Do NOT create your own request thread as it will just be shut down - ONLY just the official thread. We're doing this to reduce the clutter.

Official Signature Request Thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18944

Wait. Is THIS the request thread or the disscusion about not making any more seperate request threads... cause the name is a bit confusing...

ZERODiablos
Why not just delete them instead? When i created mine somebody spammed by saying "Spam is not allowed" Yes, very good, but that post itself was spam.

venomfan
hey please hook me up with a sign, venom rules

LanceWindu
venomfan...this is not where you ask for a signature.

And it is sig, not sign.

venomfan
oh man im so confused, sorry about requstin.

Gotwa
Then why is it the Signature REQUEST thread? D:

PippinTook
OK so can we request sigs here? Or where do we go to request one???....So confusing!

VallejoKid707
yeah it is

PippinTook
It is what? confused

VallejoKid707
confusing

PippinTook
Oh haha yeah. So does anyone know if we can request sigs here? Or do we have to go to somewhere else...If so, where? Cuz I WANNA PIPPIN SIG THING!!!! Hehe sorry....Ugh I can't believe you like Hilary Duff....*shudders*...Oh sorry, I'm gonna go know. Peace everyone!

boogie
I need a sig! thanks!

could you make it a rap theme? btw, my full name is: Boogie Man of Rap

thanks again! you gots some tight sh!t

Darth Revan
Here ya go.. I just started making sigs so don't feel obligated to use it if you don't like it

DeNiro
OMG. If u want a sig made go to Raz's post and click on the link for where the thread request thread is located. or just go to the gdf/genral discussion forum and there is a thread there where u can ask for sigs this is just a note to tell everyone that Raz moved it there so it will be seen more because there is more traffic in the GDF rather then the art work forum. wink

PippinTook
OK thanx DeNiro.

PUNISHER2000
Well I am looking for a cool signiture thing ( its what everyone in here has been telling me to get) Preferably something with the punisher would be great. N E help would be appreciated. Or if someone can tell me how to make my own I will definitly try and figure it out. Thanks in Advance.

PippinTook
Hmmm go ask Naz! She's an awesome sig maker! Check mine out :-D PM her...nazgulinthedark and ask her for one.....or you can get barlyman to do one for you...he's really good too!

Ronaldo9
Can you make a sig for me, pm me so i can email you the pics i wanna have in it?

thx for reading

Kitoky
I kinda experimented with my pc and decided to make a sig for someone...just uploading it...excuse me...

Kitoky
Another...

Ronaldo9
Can someone make me a sig here.
If so, where can i send my pics too

smokeurbesmoked
man i need a signature....preferably something with a dude with a sword...any one who can make me one PM me plz

Im_Fuzzy
Gotcha raz wink

blackicedragoon
i could really use a really good smallville sig if anyone can make one for me please do

darksephiroth13
can someone make a final fantasy sig for me plz angel

dragonpisces272
umm...for Im_Fuzzy

SpikeSpiegel
Could someone please help me make a new sig. I'm all out of ideas.

lil bitchiness
I think you better use this thread http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18944&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

More sig makers go there.

SpikeSpiegel
OK, thanks

VENOMfan
if you want i will make one

SpikeSpiegel
Nah it's ok now. I'm working on one as I type.

DaRk Jester
i need help with a sig with shadow from sonic...and the kud from mudvayne...plz help me...

Barakus
Jus wonderin... where the hell do u go to a kick ass sig?

coz i tried and naff all cum up!!!!

$¥®€Ñ
You can't get your own up bro, ppl gotta make them with Photoshop etc.

You can get yourself an avatar in the 'edit options' bit

$¥®€Ñ
Either PM a sig maker or describe what you want your sig to look like in a request thread, including name and colours etc..........

Casey made mine, God love her sad

Darth Revan
how come so many people have sigs that have the little mafia thing on them?

fly_girl130USA
Would anyone mind making me a sig? I have four guys lined up that I want in it, and plus I'd like my name too. If anyone don't mind, PM me. smile

PippinTook
Ask Piggle Humpsy, or actually ask her sis, HoldingCaulfield, to make you one. Piggle doesn't make them. Her sister does. She made mine. I wuv it wink

drunk_nazgul
I want a new one. With green in it. I like the color green.

Serif
I have seriously been facinated by Brad Bitt ever since I saw him in 12 Monkeys and Fight Club big grin (prior to that I never got what ladies saw in him stick out tongue )

If people are still visiting this thread, I'd love for someone to incorporate this picture into the one I use now. Anyone?

400 x 200 pixels would be great. I can't seem to manage thatbig grin

lil bitchiness
That is going to be a killer sig! smile

I like Brad Pitt also. He is a good actor, despite his awesome sexyness embarrasment

Clark_Kent
hello, ppl. like so many newbis before; i too need a sig. my post are plain and i need some color. plain as paper, noticeable as print.
if not, where can or who are the "pro sig" makers? any reply would help. geek

Clark_Kent
ck on duty and call

Clark_Kent
ck on task and call

Clark_Kent
on task and duty

Clark_Kent
^^^^oops, my bad. so thats where all those mouse clicking went...oh, well this page is about to end...opps. whistle

<<Solo>>
Clark This one should last you awhile till I have time to make a good one.

http://mywebpage.netscape.com/Sr%20Nickker/Clark2.jpg

drunk_nazgul
The sigs I make are boring. I need a pro.

SessomaruLover1
Can someone make me a sig? Plz... I'm still kinda new so I don't know how the hell to. Geez. I feel like such an idiot.

SessomaruLover1
No one's on here. Darn.

ANYONE!?

no expression

Polly
Could someone make me a Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban siggy?!
Thanks happy

lil bitchiness
Try here!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&threadid=18944

DeAdLy KaRnAgE
if anyone wunts a sig i can make them one

Polly
I still REALLY want a Harry Potter siggy! Anyone? Please?

DeAdLy KaRnAgE
ill see wut i can do but look at this

Matrix_Neo
Yo drifter the Sig's space is too much it sais it can only by 30kb but youres is 91kb So can someone make me a DBZ sig?

count chocula
If I can request A Signature here, I would like to!
I need a signature That is Rurouni kenshin themed. SOmewhere on it it needs cbw5463 on it. I would aprreciate the help!

count chocula
.........heloooooo.......anybody home......

DeAdLy KaRnAgE
is this good or do u wunt ur sn on it

DeAdLy KaRnAgE
or this

greenfreak1402
hi can ny1 make me onje with Kermit the frog on it PLZ

DeAdLy KaRnAgE
how bout me making u one im working on it rite now

greenfreak1402
K thanx

count chocula
....can somwone make me one with Kenshin styleing? With cbw5463 somehwere on it?

DeAdLy KaRnAgE

DeAdLy KaRnAgE
o and greenfreek almost done with ur sig

greenfreak1402
Whippie I cant wait

count chocula
okay, back to the future stylying with cbw5463 on it?

DeAdLy KaRnAgE
srry its taking so long greenfreek your pic accedently eraced

DeAdLy KaRnAgE
here u go greanfreak

count chocula
....please?

Raz
Use the link for all requests. Closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.