episode 2 dvd easter eggs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

super shadow GL
can anyone tell me how to get the easter eggs on the star wars episode 2 dvd please

yerssot
insert the first one, go to language settings and type

+10, 1, 3 and 8
or
1, 1, 3 and 8

LanceWindu
Also on Disc 2 in Dex's Diner there is a paper on the far wall, use the arrows on your remote to highlight that to see promotional flyers that were found at colleges.

yerssot
that's not really an easter egg though

LanceWindu
Yes it is...because it is hidden.

yerssot
no sh!t sherlock big grin

super shadow GL
yeah shhish sherlock thanks guys for the help i appriciate it

super shadow GL
the code doesent work

super shadow GL
okay i got it thanks its pretty funny

Fallen Jedi
This might sound stupid, but what exactly is an easter egg?

LanceWindu
Hidden Extras on DVD's, meaning you have to find them like Easter Eggs on Easter.

yerssot
without the eating sad

Fallen Jedi
Thanks LanceWindu for that explanation. And yerssot... laughing out loud

LanceWindu
Not a prob Fallen

Julie
I'm too lazy to look so I'll take your word that they are good.

General Kaliero
Actually, the reason they are called Easter Eggs is because of 1975's The Rocky Horror Picture Show. The film crew had an easter egg hunt on the set, but didn't find all the eggs... so they show up in the film.

Since then, any hidden items in movies have been called "easter eggs" and recently that has been applied to hidden extras on DVDs.

LanceWindu
Either meaning is correct though, because you search for them they are Easter Eggs.

super shadow GL
easter eggs are the best and i like searching for them do you lance

Baylin
It would be much better if my DVD player gave me a real easter egg to eat while watching the hidden extras I just found...

Jedi Priestess
I am sorry but can Hayden not stand up? On the blooper reel I swear the boy was on his ass more than standing! lolol and the one where he fell on his face from a flat out run.......well now that just HAD to hurt! laughing

Xam
its really funny!!!!!

yerssot
nah, the easter eggs of EpI were better imo

Darth Maverick
how do u get the easter eggs on Ep 1?

yerssot
same as how you get them on the epII dvd

Darth Maverick
ok thanx

Jedi Priestess
you think? I didnt care for the ones on EP1 at all........booooring sides that I loved Jango Fett falling off the side of that wet floor, on the EP2 one LMAO

yerssot
ah come on... QGJ throwing his lightsabre away was awesome

moonwalker741
hey wut happens when u enter the code for ep2, wut duz it show?

yerssot
easter eggs blink

Jedi Priestess
the blooper reel for EP2

Sith Master X
Haha. Just saw the Episode 1 bloopers. The one where Qui-Gon's saber goes flying out of his hands was kinda funny, the others were a little boring. I'll have to try AOTC later on.

SMX
cool

yerssot
well, I think that the QG one is the most funny of the lot big grin

the one of EpII where Hayden and Portman are in the ship talking... I just hope that was the very first practice messed

cornponious
Easter eggs apply to software as well. For instance, in winRAR, if you select help, then "about winrar", then you click on the books in the "about winrar" window, the books will fall down.

corn

cornponious
Yerssot, if you can tell me where in any of the menus on disc1 it says "language settings", or anything similar to that, I would appreciate it. If I type any of these codes, I get nothing.

corn

cornponious
Never mind, I got it.

smile

corn

yerssot
I used my telepathic powers to translay the correct answer eek!

cornponious
Good'ern!

corn

dms6117
Does this work on an Xbox or computer DVD player?

Boris
I got them by just keep pressing next on my pc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.