rotk ending

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carnage713
where does frodo gandolf and bilbo go in the ship? why do they leave?

Kitoky
Frodo, Gandalf, and Bilbo go onto the ship with the elves to the Undying Lands, the harbour in which they take off is the Grey Havens. They go onto the ships because their purpose on Middle-Earth is done.

SlipknoT
I thought that only rig bearers could go

SlipknoT
ring*

telcontar
yes....but all those who went where ring bearers

carnage713
what do they do there. is it like a new home for them. are the m ovin there.?

manny321
gandalf???? a ring bearer????

lkotbr33
he had the ring of fire that cirdan gave him and his purpose was to fight against sauron and it was done so he left

Caribbean_Chick
it's where they go to live peacefully after their purpose on middle earth is complete.. there no wars or anything happen so they are safe and they get to live foreverstick out tongue

at least I think.. I'm not a professional but heyembarrasment

SilverFighter
Shouldn't this have a "spoiler" tag attach?

Kitoky
No....why? Well maybe yeah.

And the Undying Lands are like the Middle-Earth retirement home as you can say. ^-^;;

samIam
yeah I know ho w to do it now .. ok time to think of a spoiler umm evil frodo has his evil finger bittn off by evil gollum oh my evillneess

badkittykitty
this is true wink

BOPRecruit 16
they get to live forever in undying lands...cool! didn't know that. i'll kept that in mind for my fics!

Discos
For arguements sake I suppose Sam could claim a seat on that ship as he did have the ring for a short period of time,

Cowboyography
Sam does go west after rosy dies... 80 years or so after Frodo goes.

telcontar
Sam wanted to go when Frodo went but Frodo told him he still had alot to do in the shire and he still had to take care of Rosie and Elanor.

Discos
ah, I never looked at the timeline, anyways I was wondering if there was a timeline and also a map of middle-earth online

telcontar
im not sure....but there must be one sumwhere

I think i might go look for one

telcontar
Discos...if you search for "Middle-Earth map" on Goggle images u get loads.

Discos
right-e-o cheers, The problem could be being that they are fartoo huge for a computer screen, luckily there is an option called "zoom" nowadays.

telcontar
no problem, zoom is always a good function

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.