Witch One

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vegeta13
Witch Star Fighter would you have out of these 2

1. X-Wing
2. N1 Naboo Starfighter

roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
x-wing, a classic

Vegeta13
i think the N1 fighter would have better turning abblities
but the x wing has more fire power

Vegeta13
http://guidesarchive.ign.com/guides/10461/screens/n1.jpg

§pearhead
x-wing thumb up u dint see ne n-1s at the destruction of either death star didja? it was for a reason stick out tongue

yerssot
because the ship is much more older?

§pearhead
if it was a decent model production of it would have continued but in truth it wasnt. the naboo weren't a fighting people. why take a military model from a peaceful society?

Baylin
Well I dunno but I N1 does the biz on Rogue Squadren, I think it looks nicer too.

§pearhead
sure the n-1 looks sleek and nice and pretty but its not very efficient. the military isn't about looking nice, its about killing as many of the enemy as possible. no one ever said war was pretty

Dirty Vader
The n1 or the X-wing? laughing
X-wing of course, what kind of a question is that? The X-wing is more manouverable than n-1 unlike what vegeta13 said.

Vegeta13
so what

Darth Revan
Well in Rogue Squadron for the N64 the Naboo starfighter is the best ship but I would still rather have an X-wing. Actually, if I could own any small fighter it would be the B-wing. I love that ship.

Dirty Vader
Btw how come Rogue Squadron for N-64 had the naboo starfighter in it, it came out ages before TPM.

vegeta---> so what you said was bull crap. Hence the X-Wing is much better combined with the greater fire power it has.

Vegeta13
dirty vader---> So What

§pearhead
you admitted the x-wing had better fire power and manueverability, yet still say the n-1 was better? what in its design makes it better?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.