Kaliero's Game - Character Creation!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kaliero
Alrighty, put down the basic info for yer character here! You need:

Name (Duh)
Age (bwahaha)
Lightsaber (number and color(s))
Additional weapons (always nice to have)
Homeplanet (yes, the planet you come from)
Personal History (please do your best to be interesting)

No, you don't have to worry about ships, and you won't be bringing droids.

Darth Revan
Name: Dett-Nil
Lightsaber: Single green saber
Additional weapons: None, other than a grappling-hook shooter thing like Luke uses in the first SW movie
Homeplanet: Dantooine
Species: Kiffar (near human)
Personal History: Hardly knew his family, since he joined the order at the age of 3. He proved to have exceptional talent with the force. He was assigned a mentor when he was 12. He was promoted to the rank of knight four years ago. He specializes in mind tricks and other force powers. He prefers not to fight when it is an option.

Captain REX
Jedi...think Jedi... stick out tongue

Name: Grash Carver
Lightsaber: 1 Orange Lightsaber
Additional Weapons: Light Blaster Pistol & Blood Carver Broadsword
Homeplanet: Nar Shaddaa
Personal History: Found on Nar Shaddaa by Jedi Master Eeth Koth, he was taken into the Order and granted the title of Jedi Knight after training hard with Jedi Master Volor Kipin, a Gand. Grash is a Blood Carver, a vicious species that usually has a strong blood-lust and kill with ease. Unlike his fellow Blood Carvers, he has gained control over his instincts and emotions, and is a powerful Jedi to behold.

presbyguy
name:Reez Shysa
lightsaber:a single bladed blue one
additional weapons:none
homeplanet:unknown
species:human
history:was found on the doorstep on a monastery an orphan,
i was trained by jedi master Ulic Qel Dremmel(not to be confused with ulic qel droma)and has just become a jedi knight
ship:Nubian Scuurg 4 bomber

Bespin Bart
Name: Eerin Chim
Lightsaber: 1 Green Lightsaber
Additional Weapons: Blaster Rifle
Homeplanet: Caamas
Species: Caamasi
History: Found on Caamas, orphaned due to an attack by wild animals while his parents were on an expedition through the jungle. A renegade Jedi that was with the expedition took him to the Council to be trained. Seeing as he was an orphan and had no where else to go, he started training at the age of 6. He is powerful with the Force, but not untrained in using a blade or gun. He is passive most of the time, but some of the renegade Jedi's teachings rubbed off on him, and he can be disobedient to elders at times.

General Zink
Name: Yadan
Lightsabers: 2 Green Lightsabers
Additional Weapons: None
Homeplanet: Unknown
Species: Unknown
Personal History: Little is known about Yadan, his species unspecified. Most relate his species to Jedi Master Yaddle and Jedi Master Yoda, though he is much unlike them in his attitude and manner, and certainly less wise than the nearly 900-year-old Yoda. He fights with two blades, having learned from a weapons master how to use then accurately, and is powerful in the Force as well. He is a bit anti-social, but will work with groups if need be.

xeous
Name: Christof Roulden
Lightsaber: Dual Bladed Blue
Additional Weapons: None
Species: Human
Personal History: Slave as a young child. Discovered early in age by a now deceased Jedi Master. Assigned to a Jedi Master at age 10. Unmatched with saber abilities but has a LOT left to learn about the living force and force powers. Given the title of Jedi Knight at age 20.

Baylin
Name: Alkan M'rasii
Lightsabre: 1 Blue
Additional Weapons: Blastech DL44
Home Planet: Coruscant
Personal History: A moderately force sensitive child (Alkans force skills are comparable to those of Corran Horn). He was taken from his parents and inducted into the jedi order at the age of 3. He is a well rounded Jedi knight, who whilst being a good swords man is a superb marksman and an excellent martial artist. He passed the trials at the age of 24 after being studying under Master Talshin Momori.

Aqua
sooo many old peeps....

name: Koi Sanzhe
Lightsaber: a single blue
Additional weapons: none
Homeplanet: unknown
species: human
Personal History:im thinking........

xeous
Yeah, I don't know masters names and stuff or my history would have been better sad I haven't been into SW for very long.

XornonJay
sooo, what ever happen to this game?? Did it start and i'm too late to join????

SuperSayinGoku
Name: Kyle Katarn
Light Saber: 2 duel sabers color is blue
Additional Weapons: 2 Republic clone blaster rifles
HomePlanet: Naboo
Personal History: Was called the greatest jedi of all and completed more then one hundred missions for the republic and had succes at them all but at one mission the last one he met an Uknown jedi who had deafeted him so he swore to get better and have revenge for the jedi.

Wic76
((im not too late am I?))
Name Kohatz Algheri
Age 14
Lightsaber Two, both yellow
Additional weapons none
Homeplanet Coruscant
Personal History Born into a wealthy family, many say that he somehow had his way bought into the jedi order-
obviously such talk is meerly gossip, as bribing a jedi with material objects is inplausable. Sometimes he thinks
himself superior, and often forgets his own age, but has a very warm nature and enjoys learning about the force much
more than physical training.

The Tater
Name: Darth Cadaverus (Mispelling intentional)
Age: 55 (Relax, it's just the age of my Sith Lord. I am 16.)
Lightsaber: 2/blood red
Additional weapons: None
Personal History:
A young man named Azhuun Kyja joined the Jedi Order in his early twenties. He was accepted for his preexisting knowledge of the Force, and his fluent ability to control it. Quickly mastering the ways of the Jedi, he was accepted into the Jedi Council at the age of 32. His knowledge and wisdom were greatly respected, and he was highly looked upon by the other Jedi. At the age of 41, he vanished, and his disappearance mystified the Order. He abruptly returned six years later, and was welcomed back to the Order and Council.

Eight years later, a Sith Lord emerged unsuspectingly, and began tyrannizing the galaxy with a terrible military of well trained soldiers. Where and how he managed the obtain such a large military is still unknown. He was known simply as "The Lord," at the time.

More later.

Aqua
a sith lord eek!
I hope GK accepts...which reminds i gotta get working on my history..>.<...ill just put unkown stick out tongue

Tptmanno1
I don't think sith lords are acceptable.
Think humble when your desining your characters, they are not going to be all powerful, almost the opposite!

The Tater
Oh? Okay, I'll modify his background. But being a Sith Lord is fun sad.

As it turns out, Darth Cadaverus is actually Azhuun Kyja. During his years of absense, he fell to the dark side. He created a clone of himself to deceive the Jedi Order.

General Kaliero
Sorry, peeps, but this game closed when I forgot what I planned to do with it.

Tptmanno1
hehe,
Ok then, I wont make a char

Darth Revan
You should get Ush to close this thread and the play thread... People forget to look at the dates on the bottom of the posts!

Aqua
cry

Jaster Mereel
((does everyone have to be a jedi..?))

Stunrun
Name : Kastor Trobe

Lightsaber: Single Blue-Blade

Additional Weapon(s): Thermal Detonator, DL-44 Blaster

Home Planet: Denon, Species: Human

Personal History: Former Apprentice of Mace Windu, and close friend to Anakin Skywalker. Kastor was expelled from the Jedi Order for falling in love with a beutiful woman called Sape (Since it is forbidden for a Jedi to fall in love) Sape was murdered by a savage group of Dark Jedi from Korriban, so Kastor hunted them down, and destroyed the entire clan. Windu could feel the presence of his former apprentice, and sensed he was dangerously close to the Dark Side, so Mace travelled to Korriban to save his former apprentice. The two were engaged in an aggressive duel, and Windu failed to turn him back. From that day forward, Kastor became a Sith lord, and learned the ways of the dark side from anchient Sith Spirits that haunted the planet. Kastor Trobe took on the name "Darth Mercillous", and kept quiet during the Emperors reign.

bobcrickett
This is extremely dead...

DarkDethbringer
name: Xorn Elias
Lightsaberbig grinouble bladed lightsaber (purple)
species : Kiffer (nearhuman)
home-planet:Tatooine
additional equipment: Blaster rifle , med-pac , Frag-grenade
History: Growing up he was a soldier for the Republic until he was excepted into the Order he was brought to the rank knight 3 year's ago he will never shy away from combat and is a feirce fighter!

Bespin Bart
This game is dead. messed

DarkDethbringer
I realized afterward!

LanİeWindu™
Wow...this game has been dead for 2 years, and yet people still wanna join. Congrats GK!

DCLXVI
laughing out loud

Clone-Commander
I will just make a character so I will have one. For future games:

NAME: Sch-Fr Tasom (number; TD-937)
LIGHTSABER: Two Black Lightsabers
ADDITIONAL WEAPONS: Clone trooper pistol, Boot dagger.
SPECIES:Human (clone)
PERSONAL HISTORY: One of the few clones made after the fall of the Empire, Tasom discovered He was Force-sensitive. Not being a good thing while living in Imperial space, He turned to the Republic for a place to stay. That place was Courascant. In moving, he practised the force, not realising that he, a clone, was one who not very often, can use such a power. He arrived and became a member of the security forces. He then quit when he discovered that the ''security'' force was Imperial! He then sought out Master Skywalker on Yavin 4. He then was taught more about the force, and even more, the dark side. He vowed he would never join it. He Then became a Master when he helped Luke Destroy a Victory class III star destroyer. When he left Yavin 4, Luke reminded him one last time to beware of the dark side. The clone payed no heed, as to how he could turn to the dark side. He vowed to, right? He was mistaken. The poor man turned to the Side of Darkness when he killed a young child who would not stop squalling. In anger, the young man turned on hiw two lightsabers (green at the time) and killed the child and the mother. The transport he rode turned quiet. In an outburst of anger, he turned on the father. The ill-fated man ran. Sch-Fr Tasom, in a fury equal to that of Darth Vader, He attacked. The first slice cut of a few of the mans fingers, and as he advanced, he let another blow fly. This one struck the man on the leg, and severed it just below the knee. He limped along with his one leg towards the core of the ship. As Tasom arrived, the man jumped at the core, frying him to a crisp and leaving no trace of him. In a small explosion, his lightsabers flew out of his hands and flew at the core. Switced off, they did no damage to it, but the core did damage to the lightsabers. They burnt and the newly-become dark sider managed to pull them back in time to save them. The core let out more explosions. Tasom headed for the escape pods. He arrived too late. They were full, and ready for launch. He used his newly-aquired power to open the door of one and yank out all those inside. He ran into it and closed the door, and left those still inside to their fate. He managed to change the course of the pod so it didn't head for Yavin 4. Luke wouldn't like his changes. Instead. He pilotes the small low-fueled craft for geonosis. He could find a way to get there. That is what he was trained for. When he arrived, he crashed with only a few bruises. When he got out, he was amazed at the sight before him. Battle droids, clones. All dead and deactivated. This was a good start to make a craft.

GEONOSIS, TWO MONTHS AFTER THE CRASH: The craft was ready. A strange, lopsided scrap pile. But Sch-Fr knew better. It was actually a crashed Troop deployer that used to house over two thousand clones. He took much of the battle-droid programming and hardwired it into his new ship. He gathered over one miles worth of clone trooper armor, and set some captains armor for himself. He took one dead clone onboard to the ships portable cloners. Enough for five years worth of cloning. He would have to start somewhere if he wanted an army. As his ship lifted off, he imagined a grand army, a fighters army, a clone army. As he set course for kamino for some more supplies, (doesn't he have enough?) he knew what he was doing was something no one has ever attemted. He was going to wage and all-out war on the galaxy.

KAMINO, TEN YEARS AFTER LIFTOFF FROM GEONOSIS: His army was set. An army of thousands was his to command. He had more troop ships, more cloning-help, and even more things called Gunships. He was ready, but where to start. This my friends, is where his true story begins.

DarkDethbringer
what future games!? this is dead! and that is in the completly wrong era!

Akira Kale
okay so heres my made up iv'e got some more too......

name:akira kale(darth mauljin)
lightsaber:a double-sided red one
additional weapons:two samuri swords
species:human
home planet:naboo
history:she and her friend, lukin were takin from their parents when the were just 7 and were trained to become a jedi. they grew up to be very powerful jedi but then a terrible fate happened...lukin was killed when they were 20. his last wish was for akira to train his son to become a very powerful jedi like him.akira did as she was told and trained him. but when the were in a fight luke(lukin the 2nd)got his hand cut of and akira got her leg cut of at the knee they had them replaced with robtice parts but after awhile akira left and went over to the darkside and luke still fights for her hoping that someday she will return to the jedi

Captain REX
Completely dead RPG, the host rarely comes to KMC any more.

DarkDethbringer
I just said that and this person decides to read the first post and posta char.

Captain REX
Besides, 10 years after Geonosis, the Jedi are dead. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.