Yuzon Vong?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jade_Eyes
OK don't flame me.
I am a pretty big SW fan but never read the books. I am curious about this new thread in the series.

Can some one give me some understanding of what the YV are and why they are not part of the force? I really can't get into going and reading the stories, no way I have time.

How did the Jedi finally defeat them if they did?
what is Unifying force?

yerssot
new?
they finished the story already wink

well, just finished the incredible boring Force Heretic series, so can't 100% answer you yet

mim cloudwater
the vong are from outside the galaxy, they have already conqured many galaxies and are made up the interbreedings of the best humonoid species from the conqured galaxy. the force also only exists within the SW galaxy and/or things born/created of it. thats why the creatures that were being assimalated into their tools stuff stopped existing in the force because they became part of the other galaxies.
that clear it up?

Gotwa
That doesn't answer how they were defeated. That however, is something you'll have to read. Good series, except for the fact it advanced too fast. And just to let you know, it's spelled, Yuuzhan.

Gotwa
Sorry, I hate spoiling things.. let someone else do it. big grin

Draxnair
Ok, I'll help in spoiling...... ready????

How's this for starters.....

Coruscant.... goes bye-bye......
oops, and you know of loveable, green, verdant, arborial Ithor????
Well scratch that too!!!!
check my home page if u want the full history of the Y.V.

^_^

mephistodesigns
draxnair, you know you miss quoted Vader in you sig right?

Captain REX
Speaking of humanoid creatures being mutated by the Vong...

Mutated Duros!

Captain REX
And the Vong themselves...

VengeanceGOD
It's not that the force only exists in the Star Wars Galaxy, it's that The Yuuzhan Vong were stripped of the force by the gods in their own galaxy.

GABRIEL05
I don't like the pictures of the Yuuzhan Vong with the ultra pale skin. It looks too hokey. I like the Vector Prime cover style Yuuzhan Vong.

Jade_Eyes
Hmm, thats interesting drax, thanks.

So there are no metacloriens(sp?) in the yuuzhan Vong?

Somone help me out. Is there a website that tells the story? What happened?

GABRIEL05
read the final book in the NJO series. Unifying Force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.