No Disintegrations!!!!!!.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Xantos
It would be really cool if we get to see what vader meant when he told boda fett in ESB when he hired the bounty hunters to find the falcon Han solo and the gang...... NO DISINTEGRATION !!!

Maybe is something jango had always did and past it on to boba.....

Dim
I never quite understood that..because how could you collect the bounty?

Xantos
i know.....i always pictured boba fett returning with solo in a jar or vase......his ashes in a box or something.......

VADER IS LIKE....UHH....WHAT THE HECK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THIS YOU KNUCKLEHEAD!!???

laughing out loud

Aquarius87
Yeah you think so?..I havn't seen the Sw trilogy in ages.
I'm sure it would be interesting to find out,and if you be sure to let us know.

Aquarius87
Bobba Fett is too good...

ToMacco
If the reward was "Dead or Alive" why not desintigrate?

I don't see what the big fuss is about Bobba Fett. He didn't do anything in the OT. He followed Han, that's about it.

Xantos
YEA! HE LOOKED SO KOOL, BUT I THOUGHT HE NEVER GOT TO SHOW WHAT HE COULD DO.....YEA, HE GOT SOLO AND STUFF, BUT HE KIND OF SEAMED LIKE WHEN IT CAME TIME TO FIGHT HE WAS

"ALL SHOW NO GO......" WHAT A LAIM WHY TO GO IN ROTJ....IT DID NOT TAKE MUCH TO KILL HIM..

IF HE COULD NOT BEAT LUKE, OBI WAN WOULD HAVE REALLY KICKED HIS BUTT !!!

GEEZ!

bigsef2
yeah. i started a thread about this subject a while back in the section for the already released movies. i was thinking we would see something, but ush shot the idea down somehow. i cant remember his reasons, but they if i remember they were valid. smile

Xantos
i think vader wanted them alive.......

ToMacco
Bobba Fett was a wuss.

Aquarius87
Bobba,yeah he is a bit of a pussy.
You know what i dont even remember the ESB or ROJ..they've faded away in my memory so i'm not going to say much.

ToMacco
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud love the attachment

That sucks that you can't remember the Original Trilogy. I feel sorry for you. There the only one's that are any good.

Aquarius87
Hehe yeah i know,when i first saw it i laughed for about 10 mins!
I have the SW trilogy its just that i couldn't be bothered watching them..
rolling on floor laughing
I forgot to mention,i just came back from thailand and hong kong,it was a good holiday,but Asia is so overpopulated,i had to wait an hour in line to get a bus to everywhere..it was so annoying!
But you know compared to all the other world class cities,they were both pretty clean.You get a fine for chewing,chewing gum. roll eyes (sarcastic) yeah!!..
Oh! heres another funny pic! laughing out loud

yerssot
keep it on topic please

Julie
Errr...what was it we were talkin' about, oh wise one?

ToMacco
sad wise one? More like wise ass! big grin wink

yerssot
roll eyes (sarcastic)

topic: disintegrations

Julie
ha ha maybe we should have them disintigrated?????? stick out tongue

yerssot
sure roll eyes (sarcastic)

and the reason why Boba couldn't do it is...?

Ushgarak
... he was told not to. This is all a bit obvious, isn't it?

yerssot
no deeper thing in it?

Ushgarak
No! Vader simply needed everyone alive.

yerssot
even Chuwie? the droids???

Come on, with the Kyber Dart in EpII you would suspect something

Julie
Never play around with disintegrations...if you don't want an accident you tell them no disintegrations! smile big grin

Ushgarak
Even Chewie, yes. I douibt he counted the droids, and I don't see what any of Jango's actions have to do with it. The line was self-explanatory!

yerssot
ow *sob*

I hoped that there was more to it...

Julie
maybe there is... keep your hopes alive and it might just be true wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.