Super-class Star Destroyers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draxnair
Ok, now that there is no EU PERSECUTION in here, I will continue;

I am trying to gather information on all SSDs ever manufactured. I have accumulated a list so far and I am wonder what I left out, and/or any comments anyone has on it.

Executor- Destroyed @ Battle of Endor
Lusyankya- seriously damaged @ Battle of Thyferra/taken by NR
Iron Fist- destroyed over Dathomir
Night Hammer- destroyed with Admiral Daala over Yavin 4
Intimidator/Pride of Yevetha- escaped back to deep core after Black Fleet Crisis
Terror- destoyed in Rebel Assault 2
Guardian- unknown

Thats all I have so far, what am I missing and what is their current status. Any imput would be greatly appreciated.

Assistant SrGM Draxnair (SWRPGA)

Ambarturion
The Razor`s Kiss, stolen by Warlord Zsinj and destroyed by the Republic just outside of the Kuat system.

Gotwa
You're forgetting 6 destroyers. 2 Eclipse, and 4 sovereign. Can't remember the names. D:

Btw, Eclipse both destroyed, and the sovereign all destroyed early on.

Draxnair
Thanks both of u.... i'm only concentrating on executor-class super SD's right now.... any idea on the time frame of when the razor's kiss was destroyed?/ ie: book? etc?

Dirty Vader
One thing that bugs me is the size of a super-class star destroyer. The Official star wars encyclopedia says 8000 meters, star wars behind the magic and many other stuff say 12600 meters and theforce.net who are way off and wrong of course say 18600 meters.

So is it 8000 meters or 12600 meters ?

Darth Revan
I'm not sure how big but in the scene in ANH where the Executor is destroyed you can tell how big--or rather, how small, it is in comparison to the Death Star

Also the Eclipse-class Star Destroyers kick ass

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.