POTC dreams

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chuck_freak
ok girls,

I've gone through this whole message board, and all of you keep on saying you're dreaming about being in films with Johnny and Orli and so, I made this thread so you can just blurt out whatever your hearts desire. wink My friend and I talk about it all the time, what it would be like, so I'm bringing our little lunch-time tradition to you guys...er...girls. wink and guys---- it is helpful because us girls can subcousiously say plotline ideas for the POTC sequel/prequel! have fun!!

.:[Kamikaze]:.
woohoo my dream dream-thread lol hehe didnt make sense i know...

see thats what Johnny D does to us gals.. makes us not make sene (there i go again) lol

omg i actually had a dream, like two days ago that i was in a film with Johnny D it was kinda freaky coz we ended up in loadsa different places from nowhere lol, but was wiiiiiicked coz i was with him hehe big grin

anyhoo take care

luv AS!!!
xxx

Kitoky
Jack takes over the Caribbean, Will's son, Will, becomes a pirate and go to Tortuga and live there with some inconvenience, Norrington is still a Commodore until he sails out and beats Jack over the head with his cool blade, Commodore doesn't succeed and he's getting executed and Jack comes and stop the hanging ceremony while Will searches for his long lost son. smile Or we can just stick to whatever you guys say.

woah was that your dream?

Kitoky
Hahaha no, I was just making up some miscellaneous things that could happen in the sequel.

lol oh right hehe,,, that couldve been a kinda kewl dream though lol haha... sounds kewl neway

take care

luv AS!!!
xxx

Caribbean_Chick
yay you called him Johnny Dbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinHappy Dance

well I had this one dream about POTC but it kind of turned into a car chase or somethingblink blink

lol hehe yuppers i sure did big grin

lol, yeh i know wa u mean i get weird dreams that start of somewhere, and end up somewhere completely differnt lol...

nazgulinthedark
i had a dream that i was on trading spaces

beaujay1
i had a dream johnny was at my house and my parents met him and thought he was wild, he was acting crazy the whole time and i was really happy...........true!!!

hehe.. lol kewlies.. sounds like fum!!! big grin

beaujay1
yeah wierd though smile

lol... i met him at a wedn i went to last year.. well thats how it started n then we ended up in the middle of the ocean some how lol confused but obv was soo fun with Johnny D n all hehe love

Kitoky
I had a dream I was workin on the PotC set of the Blacksmith shop and was the expert of the sword fights.

ooo kewlies, i would some to have a sword fight with some lol.. i mean no dying just fighting hehe.. yuppers i know im MAD hehe..

Kitoky
Kamikaze one question, the side view of Jack in your sig, he looks a bit young......

chuck_freak
ok,

I had a dream that I went to audition for the POTC 2, and I got to read with Johnny Depp (far-fetched I know---but stay with me by placing yourself in my place wink ) and the person who has auditioning said we had great chemistry---and i was like "chemistry?" and I look over at Johnny Depp and he's like laughing, and I'm like, pointing at him goin' "I gotta kiss him?" and the dude opens his mouth- gets cut off by Johnny, who says "What? it's not like a BAD thing! it's a nice thing really..." and he goes off on this tanget, acting like Jack Sparrow telling me the postives of kissing "Captian Jack Sparrow." laughing

nazgulinthedark
i can't remember any of my dreams

tates8
Well my dream happened the seventh night that I had watched Pirates of the Caribbean.
I absolutely am in love with Orli, so you can imagine what my dream was about! I was in the movie with Johnny and ours truly Orli!, and Orli and me were really good friends on and off set, we would show up to the set together and have coffee afterwards, So when it came time to act together on set "romantically" it was very easy. Soon after when done filming, He asked me to go to the premiere alongside him ( as a date ) and yes, I did go with him. After that, he asked if we could be a couple, I said yes! and then there we were .. in love hehe! ( I know it's cheesy, and there's more, but for all those people who think I'm just an obsessive little fan, I cut it short just for you!)

JackieSparrow
ok i had a dream it kinda weird but this is it:
I walked downstairs cause we had company over and the company was Orli and i just go up to him and start talking like were best of friends and we start talking about filming the movie like i was in it and were just like too bad Johnny couldnt be here, just normal conversation.

OrlandoBloom_13
Does anyone know how to get different font on your posts?

Kitoky
Differen't font color? You use the color button on your posts...

OrlandoBloom_13
I was just wondering, How many people like Orlando?

Caribbean_Chick
me me me me I do I do!!!!!big grinbig grinHappy Dance

tates8
u know i do!

Caribbean_Chick
laughing big grinbig grin.. my dreams start with one person and all the sudden they're someone else.. I don't know it's so weird.. like one time I had this dream and I was on the Black Pearl and I was about to meet Jack but then he turned out to be this guy Brendan then suddenly I wasn't on the Black Pearl anymoreconfused I was like oooooo man where's Johnnysad

babipunkgurl
Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom are so DAMN HOT!love They were great in Pirates of the Caribbean.pirateThey rocked!rockI cant wait til 2005 when the second movie comes out.

babipunkgurl
I need a doctor in here I think Im about to faint.doctorJust because Johnny and Orlando are so hot. I think they need one too because their on fire!love

babipunkgurl
I dont like Orlando, OrlandoBloom 13, I love him!big grin

babipunkgurl
ermIs neone still awake and willing to talk to me?confused

Kitoky
Why did you have to ask that??? I mean that's just adding more pages to this thread that only contains posts that say "ME ME ME ME ME ME, I DO I DO I DO I DO, HE'S HOTT!!!!"

roll eyes (sarcastic)

jack's dudess
I have strange potc dreams.........

once i dreamed that me johhny and orli were on a plane going to film potc, they got totally pi$$ed and were singing and stuff etc......then we landed and johhny liked me and orli kinda.....didn't..so we all went to our trailers to get dressed into our costumes.

my costume was like jack's but more dirty.
so we were on set and orlando was standing on his own on the jetty.....i noticed this red dot on his forhead andrealised it was a sniper so i ran over to him and pulled him down just in time........thats all i really remember.......twas strange......but orli ended up liking me in the end so that was good!!

lol kewl... maybe you couldnt remember because maybe you died... confused well i mean you got the just in time so i couldve hit you.. lol ok im not making sense again... dun worry bout meh im always like this hehe

kewl dreams everyone lol.. very interesting big grin

take care

luv AS!!!
xxx

P.S did you all have a good NEW YEAR...?

Caribbean_Chick
lolz well at least I'm not the only one who has very odd dreamsstick out tonguelaughing

tates8
This is her first time on a msg board

Caribbean_Chick
oh well it's fun to say thatbig grinbig grinbig grinlaughing

tates8
laughing yupp!

deeplydeppy
Well,I've had some pretty freaky dreams about both of em, and one was where for some strange reason, johnny was leaving and goin somewhere-dont ask me where- and I was there with him and he gave me a really long hug goodbye, and i started crying. So, i hope that dream means nothing, cause if it does it means im a pussy and johnnys leaving
sad sad NAH>>> it'll never happen

MissesDepp?!
i had a dream well, day dream that Johnny was skeptical about having me because he hasn't worked with alot of kids and the first time he sees me i'm dancing to the beatles and he walks in and i'm like "Woah...Johnny ya." and he's like "we're supposed to be uncle and neice in the movie and i don't even know you, do you want to have lunch?" and then we talk and become best friends and i babysit his kids and stuff big grin

samIam
Yeah I dreamed I was oe of Orli's like servants ( personal servants)

but then the dream kinda went to sean astin .. and i was like his babysitter .. I guess i am cut out to being a servant ... hey fine by me ... as long as it is with people that that!!!

Orlando_Lover45
as seen in the "use your imagination" thread

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG!!
THIS WAS THE COOLEOTASTICIST DREAM EVER!!!!!!!

I open the letter and read it.
I scream.
"Mom, I got in, Mom, I got in!"
"What happened? you got in what?" Mom says
"I'm an extra! I'm an extra in the sequil to pirates of the caribbean!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm at school, huge smile on my face.
My friends come over and ask me why I'm so happy.
I tell them and their eyes widen.
"your lieing."
"No way."
"You aren't serious."
they all say
I smile and show them the letter.
I'm deafened by screams comeing from my friends.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Im on the set, holding a bunch of clothes I'm sposed to wear.
someone bumps into me.
Guess who?
Orlando helps me pick up the things I dropped.
I cant breath.
"I'm sorry." he says
I manage to squeek out a"Oh, really. It's okay."
"you must be an extra, whats your name?"
"I'm Kelsey Schrader."
my knees weaken. I'm going to fall over.
" I remember you! YOur wrote to me. you liked my gotee. didn't you want to become an actress?"
I nod. my mouth is compleatly dry.
"well, looks like your wish came true. Good luck, Kelsey."
and just before he leaves, he pats my shoulder and smiles.
I feel like I'm flying.
I smile back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wake up, my eyes opening to the orlando bloom picture taped to the wall.

IT WAS THE MOST...COOLEOTASTIC DREAM EVER!!!!!!!

MissesDepp?!
*sigh* you know what would be horrible? is if they didn't have a teenager in the next one....it would defeat the purpose in a disney movie, if thats what the public wants we should get it, right?

Orlando_Lover45
yeah, i mean, if they picked someone who was like, 7, they wouldn't remember it.

Caribbean_Chick
I know and they wouldn't understand the hotness of Johnny D and Orlilovelovelove

Caribbean_Chick
yea or like a todler.. it would be cute and all.. but it wouldn't be a teen!!!!!!!!or maybe she would grow up fast so she could be both

jdfan66
I had a dream with Johnny in it....we werent acting together but it was pretty funny...i went to london with my friend and i knew that johnny lived about 4 hours away so i asked her if we could go to france...she asked but her parents said no way...so i ended up going by myself..in my dream i woke up in a Frace Hospital and i was like dying...i heard the doctor in the hall say "this girls going to die bc of you,the least u could do was talk to her" so this guy walked in...i looked up and it was Johnny...he started to cry and kissed my cheek...and he talked to me...then he left and sat in the hall...the doctor came in my room then ran back out...he yelled "its amiracle! you saved her...shes going to live!" the next morning johnny took me home with him and introduced me to his family...i stayed there for 1 week then he flew back to america with me ...and soemthing was about to happen....but my little brother woke me up miffed

i know its really corny...but i am like totally obssesed with johnny

jdfan66
yea...i would die to be an extra...just to be on set for just one day...one day....i could meet johnny *dreaming*

Unholy_Cheese
If u die to be an extra, u couldnt b a extra cuz u would be dead..*head explodes*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.