Warzone (my own story/movie)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HockeyFace
This is my own story/movie about a guy that has to stop a nuclear war from happening between the U.S. and a mysterious group bent on world domination known only as ARES. So here is my own movie Warzone:

Starring:

Bruce Campbell as Rex

Patrick Stewart as Dr. Herbert Nelson

Christopher Lee as Boris Nelson

Vin Diesel as Kyle Nelson

Alicia Silverstone as Linda Kain

Angelina Jolie as the Black Widow

'Macho Man' Randy Savage as Bulldozer

After the opening credits we see Rex (Bruce Campbell) hiding behind a wall and watching a man. The man Rex is watching is holding a diamond. The man says "Now with Rex eliminated I can harness the power of the..." Suddenly Rex jumps out and screams "Buddy you didn't eliminate Rex. In fact Rex is doing better than ever!" The man screams "WHAT THE F*CK! YOUR ALIVE! D*mn you, you piece of..." Rex gets out his big gun and starts shooting the man. Some thugs come and try stop Rex. Rex delivers a sidekick to the chin of the first thug. He twists the next thugs arm and break it. Rex takes care of the third thug by punching him then grabbing him by the head and hitting him with three knee strikes to the stomach and one jumping knee strike to the head. Rex takes care of the fourth and final thug by grabbing the thug from behind lifting the thug into the air and then dropping the thug onto his (Rex's) knee therefore breaking the thugs back. Suddenly the man that had the diamond attacks Rex from behind. Rex hits the man with an elbow to the face. Rex quickly gets out a knife and rams it into the man's stomaching. The man falls to his knees and starts throwing up blood. Finally the man collapses and dies. Rex then gets out a bomb and sets the timer to 10 seconds. Rex jumps out of the window of the room and grabs a rope that came from out of seemingly no where. Rex looks up to see that the rope came from a helicopter. He climbs the rope and gets into the helicopter just as the bomb goes off. Rex watches as the building explodes and then spits on the building.

Captain REX
Interesting...

Hey, I'm in the story! stick out tongue

ARES? Getting any inspiration from my story?

HockeyFace
Actually I called it ARES because Ares is the greek god of war.

HockeyFace
Rex is seen walking into a room. Rex is told to take a seat by an unseen figure sitting in a chair. The man with the voice turns around to reveal himself. "Rex WARZONE is beginning to think you are taking to many chances during you missions. Remember here that we are not with the government. This is illegal what we are doing, but we have to do it because the police can't. Rex I'm giving you one more chance. Your next mission is of the utmost importance. You must takedown the criminal group known as ARES. Now we are sending you to London, England to stop this group from completing its plans. When you arrive at England you will be met by Linda Kain, our best female agent. Do you understand the mission, Rex?" Rex is spits out some tobacco that was in his mouth and responds, "Crystal Clear. Crystal Clear Dr. Nelson."

HockeyFace
Meanwhile at the Berkley Museum of London a stunnigly beautiful women dressed in black approaches. We see that the young women has a transmitter. The transmitter goes off and the voice from it asks, "Black Widow, Vanessa, are you at the theatre?" She answers him by saying "Yes I am approaching the theatre right now Boris." He tells her that she should be cautious. She then says to him "Yes I know Boris. Don't worry I have everything planned out perfectly." Boris tells Widow to be careful though and not take any chances. The Black Widow then makes her way up to the guard by the building. She asks him if the museum is open. The guard says no. She looks sad for a minute but then says to him "Well could you be my little hero and get me in?" She moves her hand down his arm and moves a little closer so that... her... umm... boo... chest is a little closer to his face. She then whispers to him "Please. I know I could make it sooooooooooooooo worthwhile for you." The guard responds to her by saying "Ummm... well... err... I really..." Widow moves a little bit closer and then says to the guard "Please... for lil' ol' me?" The guard responds "Well... umm... I do have the the key... oh what the hell I'll let you in. by the way... umm... what am I getting for this" She responds to him "Just me, just me if you catch my drift." The guard starts to open the door to the museum while saying to the woman, "Well I think I like that. Oh..." The man turns his head to face her and is planted with a kick to the back of his head by... the Black Widow!

HockeyFace
We go to the next day and see Dr. Nelson reading a newspaper with the cover story being about a robbery/break in at the Berkley Museum of London. Nelson then slams his fist on a his table and says"Boris!" Nelson yells at a nearby guard telling him to get Rex immediatly. Rex is told by the guard to go to Dr. Nelson's office. Rex does as he is told and goes to see Dr. Nelson. When Rex arrives at Dr. Nelson's office he is a little shocked to see a stunning young blonde beauty by Dr. Nelson's side. "So you are finally giving me a little present for my work, eh Nelson? hahaha," says to Rex. Dr. Nelson says to Rex, "Now listen Rex this is no time for jokes. ARES is now an unfathomable threat to all of us, and you must start your mission today," Nelson points at the young blonde by his side and continues, "This is Linda Kain, but you can just call her CandyKain. Rex you are going to be going on a mission with Ms. Kain TODAY. You will be sent to Goodnights Hotel in London, England. teh hotel is secretly operated and owned by Warzone under the name Goodnights Hotels and Houses. The rest of Warzone will be at Warzone's London based headquaters. ARES has stolen an ancient Egyptian stone tablet calle the Tablet of Ra. There are three tablets in all. I have one of them from one of my missions in Egypt. The British Government has the other tablet at a secret base known as Ground Zero. The base is located on a British island near London. You and CandyKain will go to this base and retrieve the stone tablet. If you fail in getting the stone tablet Ground Zero WILL get that tablet even if they have to annihilate all the guards in the world to get to it. So in what I am saying is... YOU MUST NOT FAIL THIS MSSION! Now, do you understand the mission, Rex?" Rex glares at Nelson and then smiles, "So I get to kick some a$$ and have a hot babe in the same mission? Hmm... I like that." Nelson looks angry, "REX ANSWER THE QUESTION!" Rex responds smiling, "Yeah sure I understand Nelson." Rex starts to walk away, but then looks back at Nelson, "Oh and Nelson... IF YOU EVER YELL AT ME AGAIN I WILL SHOW YOU WHY MY NAME IS," Rex smiles and then continues, "...RRRRREX!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.