Brand New and Very detailed New Pics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
www.theforce.net/episode2...Mag2.shtml
Is this amazing or what?I just hope the Ameircan Insider has this much information.The pictures include Anakin and Obi-Wan discussing something,Padme in the same outfit seen in Select Pic 2,unknown aliens,and much,much more.Still no Yoda though.sad

Dim
Yes, the pics were very cool...but I kind of got a feeling that they picked those particular photos to print because we had seen alot of the same information in spy photos..

theEviljedi
Perhaps.I just can't wait to see how Yoda has aged over the past ten years.big grin

Darth Daft
Me too. But he'd better look more like he did in TESB and ROTJ. In TPM he looked totally different to in the OT. I know there's menat to be 30 years difference but still that isn't much to someone who can live for up to 900 years.

theEviljedi
I think he should look exactly like how he did in Epi.I but with less hair and more wrinkles.

Darth Daft
Back onto these pictures, I was rather happy to see a picture of Captain Typho. Is he blind in one eye or something?

theEviljedi
That names sounds fake to me.A lot of them are.

King Jedi
How can you still say that they are fake after seeing them in the mag?
Is anyone else a bit annoyed that Lucas gave permission to the French Magazine to show these when the American and British mags don't? Why the French Mag? Most of the crew and cast are either Brits, Aussies or American. We should get them first.

theEviljedi
Oh so it is a real name?I was thinking it was something like Queen Jamilia.

Darth Daft
Don't bother me much for some reason. Just remember that there were quite a lot of good pics in the latest UK mag. As for the American one I don't know.
And like Dim said, much of those pics in the French mag didn't show us much we hadn't already seen.

King Jedi
EJ I thought you were talking about Captain Typhoo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.