Billy Boyd fans come here!!! Whoop!!! Yesh, that's right! A Billy thread!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PippinTook
Alright I'm fed up with all these threads about how hot Orlando Bloom or Viggo Mortenson or Dominic Monoghan or Elijah Wood or whoever is. There are NONE about Billy Boyd!!! So I have made one big grin Yay for me! So all Billy and/or Pippin fans come say something...No one cares what...As long as you don't talk bad about my Billy....or my Pippin...ONLY GOOD THINGS ABOUT BILLY AND/OR PIP! WHOOP!!!

LegolasIsMyMan
I love billy boyd, he so cute,and a great actor, thanks for starting this thread!

aragorniscool45
I Love billy boyd too. he is so awsome.

PippinTook
Yay! Sure, no problem.

samIam
YAH A BILLY Thread .. for all of ye billy obssessee's ... random pippin question ... you don't happen to know merry and pippins drinking song in Rohan ... just wondering I can't find it anywhere!!! TRAGICNESS!!!!

PIPPIN ROCKS MY SOCKS!!

Kitoky
Wooooooohooooooooo, Billy Boyd is awesome!! But erm....there's no Dominic thread!!! Where have I seen those!!?!? But anyway, I love Billy! =}

Camellia
Billy is amazing and he sings!! And the best thing? He doesn't consider himself to be 'too important' to not bother to turn up to premieres! I saw him and he's just as lovely as we all make out for him to be...ok, so I didn't speak to him, but he just oozes lovlinessbig grin

szhismine
oh, i love Billy. love

he's really cute. and he's such a good singer. big grin

thanks for starting the thread! smile

LegolasIsMyMan
yep, he's so awsome, i love his voice, it makes me tear up when i hear Steward of Gondor, and i haven't even seen ROTK yet..

PippinTook
You're welcome *smiles*. Oh, samIam, this is Merry and Pippin's drinking song:

Oh you can search far and wide
You can drink the whole town dry
But you'll never find a beer so brown
As the one we drink in our home town...
You can keep your fancy ales
You can drink them by the flagon
But the only brew for the brave and true
Comes from THE GREEN DRAGON!

And the one Pippin sings for Denethor is this:

Home is behind
The world ahead
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow, to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight
Mist and shadow, could and shade
Hope shall fail, all shall fade

It's in my signature too hehe. But thanx all you Billy fans!! Yay!! Success in making a Billy thread!!! Haha.

Kitoky
Can someone tell me where I can find a Merry thread???

PippinTook
Sorry Kitoky, I dunno where you can find one. Why don't you make one yourself?? big grin I made a Pippin one, so you can make a Merry one hehe.

Ambarturion
You guys would have liked the Hogmanay celebrations on New Year`s eve. There was the traditional singing of Auld Lang Syne by a bunch of celebrities and such.
Guess who sang the opening line? replete in kilt and everything?

Silver Surfer
Billy Boyd is pretty cool! The funniest among the fellowship. He's also in the movie Master and Commander!

ElvenQueen
I met him! I met him! *does happy dance* And I got a hug...even if it was like over a year ago... I will never forget.

BILLY BOYD IS AWESOME!

PippinTook
AHHH NO FAIR!!!! I would have died!!!....*evil glare* I envy you.

PippinTook
What is Hogmanay? Well, whatever it is, I wouldn't care if Billy sang big grin

sheild_Eowyn
I met Billy at the RotK premiere parade in NZ! He is so cute!

PippinTook
Arggg I envy you too, sheild Eowyn! Did you talk to him? Long? About what? *gasp* Did he give you a HUG??????....Sorry too many questions hehe.

sheild_Eowyn
No, no hug. I told him I love his accent, and he said "thank you" in his amazingly sweet lil voice............CUTE!!!

orlandoOYEA
Merry is so full of joy and life, it shows in his characer. It trully is aspiring. Well im out for tonight.Peace

PippinTook
Oooh I LOVE Billy's accent! It's so adorable!....I wish I was
Scottish....You are so lucky sheild Eowyn!! I wonder if I'll ever meet Billy....hmmm....*is now off in own little Billy-inhabited world*

PippinTook
Merry?!?! We're talking about Pippin haha.

iluvwolves2004
I love Pippin so much! His singing voice is so . . . enchanting! I cried when he sang in the movie. I envy those people who have had a chance to talk to him in person.

BurnetteBeauty1
i LOVE billy a TON

azszhz
i wish i could meet Billy that would be totally awesome
the only problem though is that i would probably make a complete fool of myself around him
embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment
"fool of a Took" big grin

Member.
yea...

orlandoOYEA
oops, wen i put merry meant billy. My bad, it was 12 30 at night wut do u expect

szhismine
i envy every one who ever met/saw/has an autograph/talked to the following actors:

Billy Boyd, Dominic Monaghan, Orlando Bloom, Sean Astin (he's #1 in ROTK!), David Wenham, Johnny Depp, and any other hot, talented actor. wink

szhismine
oh, and PippinTook, there's a mistake in the lyrics. instead of 'hope shall fail' it's 'all shall fade', and then when he says it the last time there's a pause between shall and fade. smile

Ambarturion
To Pippintook, Hogmanay is the Scottish New Year celebration.

PippinTook
Yeah I thought he said that instead of "hope shall fail." But everyone who had it in their signature had hope shall fail so I just put what they had. But I have seen ROTK twice (I'm gonna go see it again in a few hours) and I have the soundtrack and I was pretty sure that it was "all shall fade." So thanx! I'll change it in a second big grin

PippinTook
Thanx! I wish I lived in Scotland....Scottish people have the greatest accent! Hehe.

PippinTook
Yesh I would probably do the same thing. Hehe. I would be like "uhmm...uh....h-h-h-h-hi B-b-b-b-billy....uhmm....uh...." Hehe.

Sk8rt_Evr
Well, hi, I'm new, duh. Well, I just LLLOOOOVVVEEE Billy!!! I don't obessess every day about him, but it's close enough. Does anyone have his e-mail/address?? Because I'd love to have it and send him something. Thanx wink

Sk8rt_Evr
PLEASE!!!!! love messed raver bunny wacko whistle alien wink cool

happyphantom
Real men are better.

Kella
Uh...they are real Tommy. stick out tongue

PippinTook
Woah....I thought this thread died laughing out loud

Kella
It had died, but HappyPhantom's husband revived it to express his jealously.... he hates Hobbits and all things LOTR. Especially because his wife loves it. He just searched the threads for anything with their names on it. He's so silly...

PippinTook
laughing out loud Okay.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.