MSN Gaming Zone Help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dirty Vader
In the MSN Gaming Zone website, I'm trying to connect to the x-wing alliance multiplayer room called melee skirmishes.
When I click on the room link, nothing happens or it says page not found. I have already downloaded the gaming zone software essential file and the x-wing alliance file but it doesent work.
The troubleshooting is useless. Can any of you help me?

Dirty Vader
Nobody ever played in the Zone withany game, I'm desperate for help here!

wicker_man
Nope i had a look on MSN GameZone for any reasons to why you are experiencing these problems but no luck, the only other thing i can suggest is moving to another game server provider.

Dirty Vader
Yeah but since its an old game, there's only the zone out there which guarantees you to be able to play. Thanks for going through all that trouble though smile.

wicker_man
Have you tried Game Spy Arcade or The All Seeing Eye ?, also i thought most games come with a built in option of allowing the user to find a server specifically for that game.

Dirty Vader
Yeah not this one, the only link is to the msn gaming zone. You can type in an IP adress but you cant search a server directly from the game. I'll try the two sites you suggested though. Thanks.

Dirty Vader
Oh Game Spy, I'm already registered with them and I also had a problem. i'll try again though.

wicker_man
Also try a program called The All-Seeing Eye.

Dirty Vader
Thanks

zhelp
support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;236846
that should help

Dirty Vader
I found what the problem was. It was all because of Norton Internet Security which was blocking me. I had to disable it. All the other complicaated stuff I did was of no use. Thanks all.

Dirty Vader
Thanks Zhelp, I'd already found that page and tried everything on it a few weeks ago, it didnt say anything about Norton being a pain.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.