Lucas Announces New Yoda Saga

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

symbiotescarlet
Recently on a Australian TV Talkshow, George Lucas has announced that he's going to start creating a 3 part movie saga based on yoda. Production is announced to start in 2006 and the movies are gonna be based on Yodas child hood, his initiation into the jedi council and his training of certain famous Jedis. The first movie is said to be released in 2008, although no set date has been announced, and all movies are going to be released with in one year of each other.
Thoughts on this announcement?

Gotwa
o.o;; Odd.

yerssot
yeah, anyone played the desktop game of yoda once? laughing out loud

Gotwa
Nope.

§pearhead
alright lucas is making a big mistake by doing this. its just a gut feeling

yerssot
you believe it spearhead?
cause, not a single site, not even the official one confirmed this
and GL said that after EPIII he wouldn't want to do anything star wars related ten years later

Vegeta13
to long away

Darth Revan
well like most people here I doubt it's true but if it is then it should be cool.. at least Yoda is CGI so they can't have a bad actor!

§pearhead
yerssot i dont necessarily believe it, im just sayin gl's screwed up sw enough with ep 1 and 2, i wouldn't be entirely surprised if he f'ed it up some more with "yoda: the saga"

super shadow GL
is it true or not

LanceWindu
No ssGL

yerssot
not by a long shot

Ushgarak
No more tiresome threads like this, please.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.