Whose line is it? That's your que.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fallen Jedi
pirate This is for all those die hard POTC fans out there. Let's play a little game. I thought is would be fun to go through the whole entire script of POTC. Think of it as a continuing story where one person starts it and lets others add to it. I'll say the first line in the movie and someone else can say the next, and so on and so forth until we get to the end. Here we go.

Elizabeth: (singing) Drink up, me hearties, yo ho. We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot. Drink up, me hearties. Yo ho, yo ho. A pirate's life for me. We extort, we pilfer, we filch and sack. Drink up--

JackieSparrow

Norrington: Thats enough gibbs. ~I think~

szhismine
Norrington: Mr. Gibbs, that will do.

Oh right. Thats it.

JackieSparrow

Fallen Jedi
Governor Swann: Elizabeth! Are you alright? Are you decent?

beaujay1
wow, is this all from memory???? holy, erm, cow!!!

JackSparrowLuvr
elizabeth-yes, yes
governer swann- still abed at this hour. It's a beautiful day. I have a gift for you.
elizabeth-oh, its beautiful.
governer swann-isn't it
elizabeth-may i inquire as to the occasion?

JhOnNiEsGiRl41
yay ! u guys who can recite the hole movie are awsome !!! I LOVE POTC !!!!! i am working on memorizing it all i have sen it 6 times n own the DVD ! luv ya all POTC fans !

Orli'sElf7
Governor Swann: Does a father need an occasion to dote upon his daughter? Go on. Actually, I, uh I had hoped you might wear it for the ceremony today.

Elizabeth: The ceremony?

Governor Swann: Captain Norrington s promotion ceremony.

Elizabeth: I knew it!

Governor Swann: Commodore Norrington as hes about to become! Fine gentleman, dont you think. He fancies you. Elizabeth? Hows it coming?

Elizabeth: Its difficult to say.

Governor Swann: Im told its the latest fashion in London

Elizabeth: Well, women in London mustve learned not to breathe.

Servant: Milord, you have a visitor.

Governor Swann: Ah, Mr. Turner, good to see you again.

Will: Good day, sir. I have your order. The blade is folded steel, thats gold filigree (sp?) laid into the handle. If I may? Perfectly balanced. The tang is nearly the full width of the blade.

Governor Swann: Impressive, very impressive. Ah, now, Commodore Norrington is going to be very pleased with this. Do pass my compliments on to your Master.

Will: I shall. A craftsman is always pleased to hear his work is appreciated.

Fallen Jedi
Governor Swann: Ah, Elizabeth, you look absolutely stunning.

Elizabeth: Will! So good to see you. I had a dream about you last night.

Will: About me?

Governor Swann: Elizabeth, is that entirely proper for you to?

Elizabeth: About the day we met, do you remember?

*It's great to know that you guys watch POTC as much as I do, but please try to keep a maximum of 5 lines per post. There are a lot of good lines in this movie, and I know many people want a shot at saying some of their most favorite ones. Thanks. big grin*

Caribbean_Chick
Will: How could I forget Miss Swann?

Elizabeth: Will, how many times must I ask you to call me Elizabeth?

Will: At least once more, as always

Governor Swann: There. See?At least the boy has a sense of propriety. Now, we really must be going. There you are

Elizabeth: Good day, Mr. Turner

Governor Swann: Come along.

Will: Good day.. Elizabeth

*okay are we doing actions as well? and from now on should we maybe do like one line at a time.. except if they're short then two?*

Fallen Jedi
*No, you don't have to do actions, but if you want go ahead. And I think you're right, Caribbeab_chick. We should just do 1 line per post. That's what I had in mind in the first place.

So it is an OFFICIAL RULE: 1 LINE PER POST.*

Harbormaster: What? Hold up there, you. Its a shilling to tie up your boat at the docks. And I shall need to know your name.

Caribbean_Chick
Jack: What do you say to three shillings.. and we forget the name?

Fallen Jedi
Harbormaster: Welcome to Port Royal, Mr. Smith.

Caribbean_Chick
Orders to soldiers: Two paces march! Right about face! Present arms!
*hehe it's just usstick out tongue.. oooooooo I wonder who'll get Jack's good linesloveeek!*

Fallen Jedi
Murtogg: this dock is off limits to civilians.

*looks like you're getting get his lines sad*

Caribbean_Chick
Jack: I didn't know. If I see one, I shall inform you immediately. *tries to continue his way but is stopped again* Apparently there is some high-toned and fancy to-do up at the fort eh? How could it be that two upstanding gentlemen such as yourselves did not merit an invitation?

*hehe yay for mestick out tonguebig grin*

Fallen Jedi
Murtogg: Someone has to make sure this dock stays off limits to civilians.

*somehow I will survive (trying to hold back tears)*

Caribbean_Chick
Jack: And a fine goal to be sure.. But it seems to me a.. *walks towards edge of dock* a ship like that *points to ship out on coast* makes this one here rather superfluous really

Fallen Jedi

Caribbean_Chick
Jack: I've heard of one, supposed to be very fast-- nigh un-catchable.. the Black Pearl

*yay I love this arguementsmilesmile*

Fallen Jedi

Caribbean_Chick
Murtogg: The Black Pearl is a real ship

*hehe they're so funnylaughing*

Fallen Jedi
Mullroy: No, no its not.

Caribbean_Chick
Murtogg: Yes it is. I've seen it

*hehe I'm Murtogg and you're Mullroystick out tongue*

Fallen Jedi

Caribbean_Chick
Murtogg: Yes.

*damn you!!!you get the good Mullroy linesno*shakes fist**

Fallen Jedi

Caribbean_Chick
Murtogg: Yes, I have

*mad lolz well I'm going to bed after the arguement so I guess you'll be on your ownstick out tongue*

Fallen Jedi

Caribbean_Chick
Murtogg: No.

*lolz it's 2 herestick out tongue*

Fallen Jedi
Mullroy: No.

*that's pretty late*

Caribbean_Chick
Murtogg: But I have seen a ship with black sails*Jack slips away during arguement*

*yea but for some reason I'm not tiredconfused*

Fallen Jedi

Caribbean_Chick
Murtogg: *nods* no

*lolz same here this week I never went to bed earlier then 12stick out tongue*

Caribbean_Chick
*lolz well I'm off to bed the arguement will have to go on without me probablysad good nightsmile*

Fallen Jedi

.:[Kamikaze]:.
MULLROY: You!

Jack looks over innocently

MULLROY: 'ey get away from there! You don't have permission to be aboard there mate!

JACK: I'm sorry. It's just such a pretty boat. Ship.

MURTOGG: What's your name?

JACK: Smith. Or Smitty, if you like.

MULLROY: What's your purpose in Port Royal, 'Mr. Smith'?

MURTOGG: Yeh and no lies!

popdiva16
Jack: Well, then, I confess, it is my intention to commandeer one of these ships, pick up a crew in Tortuga, raid, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out!

nazgulinthedark
gaurd: i seek no lies!

popdiva16

Caribbean_Chick
*back at the ceremony*Norrington: May I have a moment? Uh, you look lovely Elizabeth. I, uh, apologize if I seem forward but I.. must speak my mind. This promotion throws into sharp relief that which I have not yet achieved. Uh.. a marriage to a fine women. You have become a fine women, Elizabeth.

*remember guys the rule is one line per personyes*

popdiva16
Elizabeth: I can't breathe...

Caribbean_Chick
Norrington: Yes, I.. I'm a bit nervous myself*Elizabeth falls over cliff thingy*

Norrington: Elizabeth? Elizabeth!!

*starts taking his top thingi off (dunno what its called)*

Fallen Jedi
Gillette: (stops him from diving over) the rocks! Sir, its a miracle she missed them.

JACK: And then they made me their chief

Fallen Jedi
*oops, now its...*

Gillette: (stops norrington from diving over) The rocks! Sir, its a miracle she missed them.

Jack, Mullroy and Murtogg's attention to Elizabeth whose fallen in the water..

JACK: Will you be saving her?

Fallen Jedi
Mullroy: I cant swim.

*I never get to say Jack's lines sad*

Jack looks at Murtogg

JACK: Pearl/Pride (dunno which lol) of the Kings navy you are... *takes off the top layers of what he was wearing, gives it to Mullroy and Murtogg* Do not lose these..

Jack jumps in to save Elizabeth

Fallen Jedi
*you forgot...*

Jack: (Hands Mullroy and Murtogg his effects) Do not loose these.

Murtogg: (the medallion causes a ripple in the water) What was that? (Helps Jack lift Elizabeth onto the dock) I got her. Not breathing!

forgot wa??

JACK: Move (cuts off her tight thingi hehe im not got with naming wierd clothes lol)

Fallen Jedi
Mullroy: Never would have thought of that.

*you forgot jack's last line*

JACK: clearly you've never been to Singapore

*i did i just couldnt member it was called effects, so i said takes off the top layers of what he was wearing, gives it to Mullroy and Murtogg* Do not lose these...

JackieSparrow
Jack:"It's a fine goal to be sure but it seems to me a... a ship like that makes this one here a bit superfluous, really

Fallen Jedi
*Oh, okay thumb up. It's still your line*

ermm i think that bits gone already...

Jack looks at the medallion around Elizabthes neck..

JACK: where'd you get that?

JackieSparrow
my cp wouldnt show the rest of the pages so i thought thats where it was

lol oh ok...

JackieSparrow
Norrington: "on your feet"

Fallen Jedi
Norrington: (pointing a sword at Jack) On your feet.

*Whenever that happens Jackie press F5*

Jack gets up and raises his hands... Govourner Swann puts his coat around Liz,

Swann: you alright?

LIZ: yes, yes im fine

*i think lol*

Fallen Jedi
*Oops, my bad. I posted that last part a little to late I think*

whenever wa happens? lol,, i get confused easily hehe

Fallen Jedi
*I know what you mean. I'm kinda confused at where we are exactly. Press F5 when your CP doesn't show any updates. I usually press it before I go on a forums to make sure my screen is fully updated.*

Fallen Jedi
Governor Swann: (Murtogg points at Jack) Shoot him!

Elizabeth: Father! Commodore, do you really intend to kill my rescuer?

*I added that last line just t make sure everyone knows where we are exactly*

commodore and other peeps put their swords down,

Commodore: I believe thanks is in order, *puts hand out to shake Jacks*
had a brush (or sumat cnt member) with the East India trading (sumat lol) Pirate *lifts a bit of Jacks sleeve to reveal tatoo* well, well Jack Sparrow

JACK:Captain Jack Sparrow if you please

Fallen Jedi

JACK: i'm in the market, as it were

JackieSparrow
Jack:"im in the market as it were"

lol hehe jus beat ya to it hehe..

JackieSparrow
we did that at the exact same time hehe

yeh innit hehe

Fallen Jedi

Mullroy: I told you he was telling the truth

JackieSparrow
then he says these are his sir

Fallen Jedi

Commodore:*picks up Jacks gun* No additional shots, *picks up compass* a compass that doesnt pint north, *pulls out jacks sword* and i half expected it to be made out of wood. *jack does a smile thingi* you are by far the worst pirate ive ever heard of

JACK:ah, but you have heard of me

Fallen Jedi
Jack: But you have heard of me.

*sorry, but I haven't said one line of Jack's before*

lol oops.. hehe

Fallen Jedi
Elizabeth: Commodore, I really must protest.

Gilette returns with shackles

Elizabeth: Commodore, I must protest. Pirate or not, this man saved my life.

Fallen Jedi
Norrington: One good deed is not enough to redeem a man of a lifetime of wickedness.

JackieSparrow
Jack:"though it seems enough to comdem him"

Fallen Jedi
Norrington: Indeed.

JackieSparrow
Jack:"finally"

JACK: Finally.

*Grabs liz by the neck with his shackles,*

Swann: Don't shoot

JACK: Ah ... I knew you'd warm up to me. Commodore Norrington ... My effects please, and my hat.. COMMODORE

JackieSparrow
Jack:Elizabeth it is Elizabeth isnt it.

Fallen Jedi

Fallen Jedi

JackieSparrow
Jack:Miss Swann if youd be so kind come come dear we dont have all day now if youd be very kind easy on the goods darling.

Fallen Jedi
*sorry, kinda got carried away there*

JackieSparrow
yea evryones like fighting to get the next line its kinda funny

JackieSparrow
Elizabeth:youre despicable
Jack: sticks and stones love i saved your life you saved mine were square gentlemen m'lady you will always remember this as the day that you almost caught captain Jack Sparrow.

Jack: Miss Swann if you'll be so kind, come come dear we dont hve all day *she takes his stuff* now if you'll be so very kind *she puts on his stuff* easy on the goods darling

Elizabeth:youre dispicable

JACK: Sticks and stones love, i saved your life you saved mine were sqaure. Gentleman ... m'lady ... you will always remember this as the day you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow.

shite sorry my posts are gettin in late comp meesing up

Fallen Jedi
Jack: Sticks and stones, love. I saved your life, you saved mine, were square. Gentlemen, my lady, you will always remember this as the day that you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow!

Fallen Jedi
*Ooops...LOL*

SWANN: Now will you shoot him?

NORRINGTON: On fire? On his heels! *jacks running* Gillette, Mr. Sparrow has a dawn appointment with the gallows, and I would hate for him to miss it.

JackieSparrow
has any one else noticed its just us 3 doin this

lol yuppers

Fallen Jedi
Soldier: (looking and chasing after Jack) Search upstairs. Look lively, men.

*yeah, I have noticed that is just us 3. Caribbean_chick was on last night though.*

JackieSparrow
if u people have aim we can just do this in a buddy chat

* soilders searching for jack, Jack slips through to a blacksmiths he gets a hammer or sumat to break the shackles, hears bottle drop from mr browns hands. he walks over taps him, mr brown stil asleep then Jack shouts still Mr brown is asleep. so jack makes noice banging and stuff trying to get the irons off him. he gets them off by making the donkey/mule whatever it is and puts the chains in teh wooden clocks thingi*

*doors opens, jack hides*

*will enters looks at mr brown* Will: right where i left you
*looks at hammer thingi* not where i left you, *notices jacks hat, goes to touch it but jack slaps wills hand with his sword* youre the one theyre hunting.. the pirate

JACK: you seem some what familar have i threatened you before?

JackieSparrow
Will: i make a point of avoiding familiarity with pirates.

JACK: Ah. Then it would be a shame to put a black mark on your record. So if you'll excuse me ...

Fallen Jedi
Jack: (turns away but Will pulls out his sword) Do you think this wise, boy, crossing blades with a pirate?

JackieSparrow
Jack: that is a wonderful trick except once again you are between me and my way out and now you have no weapon.......who makes all these?

JackieSparrow
will: i do...and i practice with them three hours a day

jack: you need to find yourself a girl mate. Or perhaps the reason you practice three hours a day is that youve found one and are otherwise incapable of wooing said strumpet. your not a eunuch are you?

Fallen Jedi
*Whoa. Where are we? I'm kinda lost and confusedblink. Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought we were at...*

Will: You threatened Miss Swann.

popdiva16

Fallen Jedi
Will: I do! And I practice with them three hours a day!

*Yay, we have someone else to join us! big grin*

JackieSparrow
i get lost and confused a lot
Jack: you need to find yourself a girl mate. or perhaps the reason you practice three hours a day is that youve found one and are otherwise incapable of wooing said strumpet. your not a eunuch are you?

JackieSparrow
yay. their probly scared now.

Fallen Jedi
Will: I practice three hours a day, so that when I meet a pirate, I can kill it!

*I'm not sure what happens after this so I'm gonna have to look it up.*

JackieSparrow
they fight up in the rafters
will: you cheated
Jack: pirate....move away
will:no
jack: please move
will: no i will not just step aside and let you escape
Jack: this shot is not meant for you

Fallen Jedi
(They continue their swordfight. Jack loses his weapon and blinds Will with sand. Jack takes out his pistol)

Will: You cheated!

Fallen Jedi

JackieSparrow
does Mr.Brown annoy you he annoys me and my friends i dont really no why

Fallen Jedi
*Well, he's too small of a character for him to annoy me. I mean he only appears once in the movie. Now, Gillette he annoys me. He seems cocky and kind of snobbish.*

Mr. Brown: Just doing my civic duty, sir.

JackieSparrow
Anamaria gets on my nerves too did you notice the way she says Aye its really weird

Caribbean_Chick
Norrington: Well, I trust you will always remember this as the day that Captain Jack Sparrow almost escaped. Take him away.

*and this part their is something that bugs me: when Jack gets knocked out he's not wearing his hat and for some reason I don't think Norrington would give it to him yet he has it in the jail.. well I guess Norrington could haveconfused*

Fallen Jedi
Prisoners: (trying to lure dog who has the keys) Come here, boy. Nice juicy bone. Come here. Come on.

*Hey Caribbean_chick! (waves). Can't stay long though. My dad's about to go on the computer.*

Fallen Jedi
*oh, I gotta go. See ya. Ta*

Caribbean_Chick
Jack : You can keep doing that forever, the dog is never going to move.

*alrite talk to you later*

Fallen Jedi
Prisoner: Oh, excuse us if we haven't resigned ourselves to the gallows just yet.

popdiva16

nazgulinthedark
elizabeth (think i forgot someof her line messed) Oh...yes it was....*reads book*

Elizabeth:i expected Commodoe Norington was going to prepose but i wasnt entirly prepared fot it,

Maid: (dunno if she sed sumat b4 cnt member) i was talking about being threatened by that pirate, must have been terrifying,

Lizembarrasmenth, yes, yes it was..

Maid: but the commodore preposed, fancy that. now thats a smart match, if its not too bold.

Fallen Jedi

Maid: but that Will Turner, he's a fine man too

Liz: that is too bold

Fallen Jedi
Maid: Well, begging your pardon, Miss, it was not my place.

*liz holds her necklace n the flame goes out. Will stops banging whatever hes banging feels a bit erie so he opens the window thingi, sees a cat go down the alley*

Swann: Ghastly wheather, isnt it

Commodore: Bleak.

Fallen Jedi

JACK: I know those guns! *loks outta the window* Its the pearl!

PRISONER: The Black Pearl? I've heard stories ... she's been preying on ships and settlements for near ten years ... and never leaves any survivors.

JACK: no survivors eh? then whered the storied come from i wonder..

Orlando_Lover45
*the guy in the cell looks confused*

*the pirates come out of little boats, and will arms himself with weapons. lots of fighting and stuff too long to say all lol*

NORRINGTON:Governor! Barricade yourself in my office!*Swann hesitates* That's an order! *now to the soilders* Return fire!

Orlando_Lover45
*blah, blah, blah. fight, fight, fight* Now they come and bash thru elizabeths's gate and she looks out the window.

Fallen Jedi

*closes door behind her and bumps into maid, oh yeh screams*

maid:they've come to kidnap you,

Liz:what?

maid:you're the gouvenours daughter

Fallen Jedi

popdiva16

Fallen Jedi

nazgulinthedark
pirate with eye problem : calls to us

(*you forgot when she hit pintel, anyhoo*)

*she runs dwn the stairs pintel n ragetti after her. ragetti jumps dwn. she has nowhere to run. then third pirate comes and get hit by cannon, just before chandlier (sp) falls Liz runs into another room, she blocks it with sumat that looks like a fork... pirates throw themselves on door, she tries to get swords but theyre stuck, hides in a cupboard. pirates come in. one bit of carpet is turned up and figure shes in the cupboard*

Pintel: We know you're here, poppet.

ragetti: hehe, poppet.

Pintel: Come out and we promise we won't hurt you.

Ragetti: ey? *pintel looks at him, ragetti understands and does a finger puttin on the nose thingi*

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>