Which celebs look like someone from the cast of HP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Miss Unknown
This is for celebrities who look like someone from the Harry Potter movies.

The first is Daniel Radcliffe and Elijah Wood.

I don't really think so. Elijah is like way cuter. Daniels too, er, I dunno, to something. I cant put my finger in it right now.

Miss Unknown
I guess I said that because they both have blue eyes and dark hair.

sauron
my friend has a pic of dan with really big hair, and he looks like elijah il find it for you

Miss Unknown
Thanks happy

ElvenQueen
I think that Billy Boyd of Lord of the Rings (though he may not look like it in the movie lotr) He used to have a beard and this curly ragged hair. He just looked to me like Lupin...although he isnt playing Lupin in the movies He will always be my Lupin.

Hes just so Lupiny.

sauron
lupiny, lovely word big grin, no matter how much he looked like lupun though if they filmakers have sence they wouldnt cast him, because unfortunatlly he will always be pippin, for the rest of his career no matter what film people will say "oh look thats he guy who played pippin in lotr"

thats the curse of lotr you know, none of the actors will make a better movie, it would be good for ian mckellen, he could go out with a bang (but hes making xmen 3), but i feel bad for the younger actors

Phoenix
I think this actress should be Tonks...

daeri
Tom Felton --> James Marsters

I know James Marsters is 41, but.. well.. but he looks like Tom a bit.... wink right? confused

Elondra
I think that Ewan Mcgregor would make a good Lupin.

daeri
http://www.ewanmcgregor.de/welcome3.jpg

Phoenix
wow! yeah, he would!

so, I think the common consensus for the dream cast is Johnny Depp for Sirius Black, and now Ewan McGregor for Lupin... we need to think up more!

Miss Unknown
I've always wanted Johnny Depp as Sirius.....*drool*

daeri
I'd like eh.. Vincent Kartheiser for Victor Krum?

daeri
or maybe.. Harry's dad when he was young..

joleeza153
Johnny would be veryyyyyy good as sirius!!!!

eezy45
LOL?
I have red hair and brown eyes, am I Ron now??????
laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

eezy45
Why did u get it from a german page? Ure not german, r u?

sauron
the elijahdan

Thats dan right? He seems pudgy...

sauron
well thats because dan IS pudgy big grin

hehe come on the backlash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.