How Anakin kills sandpeople....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigsef2
Accoding to part 10 of the scene by scene section, in addition to striking down sand people with his light saber, Anakin also uses force choke and force crush to slaughter the tribe. If this is true, I have two questions.

(1)What is force crush? and

(2)WHERE THE HELL did Anakin learn Force choke?!! Obi-wan sure as hell didn't teach him.!

Julie
1) I'm not sure, but it seems that a "force crush" is prob when a person uses the force to "crush" some part of their enemy. Darth Vader used the force to choke that imperial guy who got on his nerves....why can't Anakin (the still good guy) use the force the same way?

2) I don't think Anakin was "taught" the "force crush".....it's prob something he does just by concentrating his anger and letting it flow through the force.

yerssot
The Force crush is just like crushing someone
and you don't need to instruct someone in the choking part, it's just like crushing the neck of someone

finti
which is common knowledge right Yers roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
Yes, it is actually

bigsef2
well, force crush was never in the jedi knight video games and it wasnt in any of the EU books that ive read so its new to me. and how are you suuposed to show someones neck being crushed on the big screen? force choke is fairly easy.

yerssot
that's the same

Ushgarak
It's just telekinesis, isn't it? They use it to lift things, push things, pull things... crushing a throat, same principle. Probably needs fine control, though.

I don;t think you need to specifically 'learn' it.

yerssot
just use the Force

bigsef2
my impression is that force crush and force choke are two entireley different things.

Julie
Either way the other person is in a world of pain wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.