New Teaser Trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Falcon4ever
I heard that some wiz kid made a teaser trailer for Episode II using Jimmy Smits, Hayden Christian from his show and some fight scenes from BraveHeart..I also heard Lucas saw it and said it was Awesome!!..Any one know where to find it????

Dim
I believe you can download it at theforce.net...

UnknownBountyHunter
Can you link me Dim? Not to theforce.net but to the actual page?

Darth Daft
Falcon, the trailer is pretty cool, although I was unhappy that Obi-Wan didn't have a beard. I think there's another one being made and it will be sold to theforce.net again.

UnknownBountyHunter
SOMEONE LINK ME!! PLEASE!!

Ratcat
I'll take pity on you UBH, here's the link, there are two different sized versions but it's well worth the wait to get the bigger file.

www.theforce.net/theater/...ndex.shtml

Enjoy!

Falcon4ever
Yo!!!!! The Teaser Trailer is sick!!! Good job interacting Jimmy Smits, Gabriel, Christopher Walkins, Samuel Jackson, and especially Hayden Christian when he looks like he is losing it(prelude to the dark side)and the end..Good job by whoever did this gives us something to look forward to...L8

theEviljedi
You guys are lucky.My computer won't let me ever download anything.sad

Ratcat
Get a better computer then. I'd lend you one of mine, but well, you know, the cost of shipping and all that!!!

theEviljedi
My is only 3 years old.I don't have the money to buy another.sad

Ratcat
I won't te;; you just how much hardware I have sitting on this desk. smile But it does creek under the starin sometimes.

theEviljedi
As do I.I have a scanner,a fax machine,a printer,and eventually will have a DVD player filling up my desk..

Ratcat
Oh no, they're all scattered around here to. It's the 5 PC's, laptop and 2 monitors that fill up the desk.

Scanner has to live on the floor, Hub is hidden behind the desk, printer is on the wardrobe and the fax modem sits on top of the main workhorse PC/Server.

Don't even ask what I do if I have to take something out to upgrade it or repair it.

I'm hoping to get ADSL soon, so that will be a nightmare to run the cables.

But, bringing this back on to topic, when the real teaser trailer is finally release it will be a whole lot easier to download.

Darth Daft
Do you think it would be possible to make an Episode 3 trailer? It could have clips of Anakin and Obi-Wan's fight over some lava and other much darker themes. Hopefully Obi-Wan would also have a beard as well.

Ratcat
It could easily be done, but you'd need to see EpII before just to get an idea. Maybe in about 3 years time the "anonymous director" will do the same for EpIII.

Darth Daft
I'm looking forward to when the Episode 2 storyboard is finished on the Virtual Episode 2 section of theforce.net. I like looking at virtual storyboards made by fans.
Theres quite a good little one here, although Leo plays Anakin (groan)

home.earthlink.net/~johnr...pisode.htm

theEviljedi
Did any of you think that Leo actually had a chance?

Tired Hiker
Remember this???
http://download.theforce.net/theater/episode2/ep2_small.mov happy

dwarfvader
booing

Lyn
I've seen about half of it...wasn't that bad really...

Darth Revan
whoa this is old

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.