TM's FFX GAME -- Story Thread (group 1)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trinity_Matrix
Okay, our first party is now ready to start out on their pilgrimage! Here is the group:

Kiree, Summoner/White Mage (played by PadfootsPyrefly)
Tela, Blue Mage (played by Tela<3sHaldir)
Mors, Samurai (played by stinkfist462)
Yuri, Black Mage (played by fungrl515)
Rayden, Warrior (played by Fire)
Nemesis, Black Mage (played by Storm)

-----------

You are all in Besaid Temple. Kiree is within the Chamber of the Fayth, praying to the Fayth. She is trying to obtain her first Aeon, and to officially become a summoner. Tela, Mors, Yuri, Rayden, Nemesis, you are all waiting just outside the Chamber of the Fayth. You are all getting a little worried because Kiree has been in there for several hours, but at the same time you're confident that she will become a summoner.

You're all welcome to talk and get to know each other/get in character. Kiree, you can make your grand entrance as a summoner whenever you want...but don't drag it out too long, okay?

Tela<3sHaldir
Tela was standing in one corner of the room. She was quiet. She was wrooried but contemplated the reasons why Kiree was taking so long. Her eyes were cast down at the floor as she spaced out.

PadfootsPyrefly
((I will wait untill others post ^^ *plays with bouncy ball*))

fungrl515
Eyes glued to the door of the Chamber, Yuri sighed and shifted restlessly. 'Kiree... what is taking you such a long time?' she thought to herself. Raising a thin, elegant hand, Yuri gracefully pushed her raven black hair behind her ears. Her figure began to glow a soft, burgandy color as Yuri waited for Kiree, worry evident on her face.

PadfootsPyrefly
((hm...I'll wait for one or two more people, okie?))

PadfootsPyrefly
((ah, what the hell. I'll post now, sine I can't wait ^^;; ))

Silence. And more silence. And then some more. But soon the door to the chamber slowly opened, revealing a slightly worn-out girl. Her short brownish red hair was a bit messy and she looked a bit tired, but other then that, she looked like usual. Slowly, she stepped out, giving her guardians a small, weak smile. "I-I did it." she whispered quietly, but load enough for everyone to hear.

Fire
"Good, we knew you could do it"

Storm
Nemesis' gaze lingered on Kiree while her knowing eyes traveled over her appearance. 'She looks a bit exhausted but seems all right' she thought to herself. The - almost not visible - worried frown disappeared from her face.

fungrl515
Looking at Kiree, Yuri smiled faintly. 'Oh good, she's fine. She had so many people worried.' Shaking her head, Yuri came out of the burgandy haze, though her hair still had some burgandy highlights.

Trinity_Matrix
Okay! We now have the whole group together, and your summoner has her first Aeon, Valefor!

(heh, you guys got lucky...she wanted to make her entrance by flying out of the Chamber of Fayth on Valefor...)

You make your way out of the temple, and waiting outside in the village square is a large group of people, eager to meet the new summoner. The leader of the group comes up to you.

"Lady Summoner...it's not much...but we'd like you to have this." He says, handing over 5 Hi-potions.

PadfootsPyrefly
"Thanks!" Kiree said, taking the hi-potions. She turned and grinned at her guardians. "I'm going to go talk to the other villagers, ok?" Her eyes scanned the other villagers gathering. "I think they want to talk." she laughed and ran over to a group of mothers and children, smiling brightly.

PadfootsPyrefly
((To TM: :P))

Storm
From a distance, Nemesis took up the environment and waited for Kiree to return.

Trinity_Matrix
Okay, you guardians can go talk to people too! I'd recommend it, actually...they'll gladly give items and advice to summoners and their guardians! There's also a shop where you can buy some items (you currently have 500 Gil).

(and I have to go to school today, winter break's over, so...I'll be back on but not until later.)

Fire
*having my sword resting on my right shoulder I walk around the town looking for a shop*

Storm
*walks to a few villagers, in anticipation of Kiree' s return, and starts a conversation*

Tela<3sHaldir
Tela gracefully walks over to the forming crowd. She starts at the back talking to a stranger quietly.

fungrl515
Smiling, Yuri walked over to a young woman, who was holding a newborn baby. After starting up a conversation, the other woman grins and nods, accepting this guardian's kindness and need for talk.

stinkfist462
*heads over to the place we were restin at and sharpens his blades*

Trinity_Matrix
Rayden, you've found the shop. They are selling the following items:
Potions (50 Gil) -- Restores 200 HP
Phoenix Down (500 Gil) -- Revives one character
Antidote (50 Gil) -- Heals Poison
Eye Drops (50 Gil) -- Heals Darkness
Soft (50 Gil) -- Heals Petrification
Echo Screen (50 Gil) -- Heals Silence

In your inventory you currently have 10 potions, 5 Hi-potions, and 5 Phoenix Downs, and you have 500 Gil to spend.

"Good luck on your pilgrimage. Guard this summoner well, and I hope this helps." One of the villagers says to you, Nemesis, while handing over an Ether.

"Beware when you're out on the road, there are many fiends. Take this with you." The stranger says to you, Tela, while giving you 3 antidotes.

"I really hope nothing goes wrong while you guys are traveling." the mother says to you, and gives you an Elixir, Yuri.

Tela<3sHaldir
Tela smiled. "Thank you." she told the stranger politely.

Trinity_Matrix
"Ah, you're welcome, m'dear." the stranger replies, Tela. "Too many summoners and they're guardians get into trouble out on the pilgrimage, it's all I can do to help."

Tela<3sHaldir
Tela nodded in agreement. She knew the stranger was one hundred percent right. She looked around at her comrads.

PadfootsPyrefly
Kiree laughed as a few of the children reached out and touched her summoning staff. She turned and began walking into the middle of the square and looked around. "Hey...anyone want to see an Aeon?" she laughed, obviously wanting to try out summoning Valefor.

fungrl515
Bowing to the king mother, Yuri took the ether greatfully. "Thank you for assisting us on our quest. Your kindness is greatly appreciated. I'm sorry, but i must leave, for my summoner wishes to summon her new aeon."
Running over to Kiree, her rich wine-colored dress whipping at her legs, Yuri mentally thanked all the villagers who had helped her and her companions on their quest. 'Thank you, all of you. I greatly i appreciated it.'

Storm
A caring smile reached Nemesis' face as she thanked the villagers for their kindness and generosity.
"I' ll use your gift wisely."

Fire
TM that 500 mine or group total?

Trinity_Matrix
Group total.

Fire
then I won't be buying anything Rayden aint the person to spend other ppls money

PadfootsPyrefly
Lol, go ahead. If you give *me* any of that money, I'd probably run off and spend it on useless junk O.o;;

Kiree let out a smal, short breath and began to summon Valefor. There was a bright sudden black and in flew her new Aeon, flapping it's huge wings and flying closer to Kiree so she could pat it softly, smiling. She faintly heard the villagers applauding, but she wasn't paying them much attention right now. She was fasinated with her Aeon.

fungrl515
Gazing in wonder, eyes wide, Yuri smiled, amazed by Kiree's aeon. "How beautiful," she whispered.
In a flash, Yuri was brought back to the memories of her past. Yuri had always loved animals and creatures, no matter their appearence.
Whipping out a small smile to replace the frown that had formed as she thought of her past, Yuri became pleased and proud of the summoner she was protecting. 'She will do well, I know it.'

Storm
"Rayden , if you see something you' d like to buy then go ahead. We' ll need items in battle, though I' d wait until we pass a shop where they sell Esuna."

Seeing this first powerful ally, Nemesis nodded in approval. But at the same time, its sight brought back painful memories which still haunted her. A determent expression passed over here face as she cleared her mind to chase away the shadows from the past.

Storm
(sorry, meant Remedy not Esuna)

Fire
"Doesn't matter we'll have to decide on a general base anyhow"

Ooh look a flying creature, I hope it can prove its worth in battle

Trinity_Matrix
Don't worry there, Aeons are VERY useful in battle...for one thing, they are immune to ALL status effects (like darkness, silence, poison...).

Take this chance to buy some items, because probably Friday I'll be sending you guys out on the pilgrimage, and that means battles...heh heh...

PadfootsPyrefly
Giving Valefor one last look, she dismissed it. Valefor shot up into the sky, leaving Kiree staring up for a few seconds. She began walking towards another group, who were beckoning to her.

"Hello. What's your name?" she asked, kneeling down and smiling at a 5 year old, who looked at her curiously.

stinkfist462
Sticks close to the summoner to ward off nosey paparazzi ....

PadfootsPyrefly
lol nosey paparazzi o.O big grin

Trinity_Matrix
"My name is Lira. My mommy said to give this to you, Lady Summoner" the little girl says, slightly stuttering some of the words, Kiree. She gives you a Remedy.

(If anyone's going to buy any items, I'd suggest doing it now...)

Tela<3sHaldir
Tela watched quietly observing everything. The children happy and carefree made her smile. She went and sat on the steps to the temple assuming it had steps. Her eyes scanned the crowd.

Storm
"Kiree, Tela, Mors, Yuri, Rayden... we have currently 10 potions, 5 Hi-potions, 5 Phoenix Downs, 3 antidotes, an Ether, an Elixir and a Remedy in our inventory and 500 Gil to spend. These items probably will do as a starter but some of the healing items they sell in the shop may become useful in battle. Maybe we could buy 1 Soft, 1 Echo Screen, 1 Eye Drops and 1 Potion and save the rest for later."

Potion - Restores 200 HP to one character
Hi-potion - Restores 1000 HP to one character
Phoenix Down - Revives one character
Antidote - Cures poison
Ether - Restores 100 MP to one character
Elixir - Fully restores HP and MP to one character
Remedy - Cures all bad status effects

fungrl515
Hearing what Nemesis said, Yuri nodded. "Yes. I agree. That will suit us for now. Come. Let us buy the necessary items."

Fire
"Sounds good"

PadfootsPyrefly
"Yeah, sounds great." Kiree walked over and sat on the steps, also.

Storm
"I' m going to buy the items then. I' ll be right back."
*heads toward the shop and enters*

Trinity_Matrix
Ugh, sorry about the disappearance there, this week is my final exams so I've been a little busy and preoccupied. Give me until tomorrow (when I've got my last two exams) and I'll be ready to move you all on.

Tela<3sHaldir
Tela followed quietly. She made noise as her feet carried her lightly.

Trinity_Matrix
Okay.

Nemesis, you enter the shop and ask the shopkeeper for those items. "Here you go, that'll be 200 Gil." You now have 300 Gil left.

(you'll get a lot more gil and items when you fight battles, and also, I realized that in the Final Fantasy games you're not able to buy Remedies, but since I've already started with you able to buy them in here, I'm not going to change it. Lucky you I made a mistake smile)

Storm
(I think we received that Remedy from a villager.)

"Thank you."
Nemesis left the shop with the items and walked back to the temple where the others were waiting.

Trinity_Matrix
(yep, I know, but you can also buy them in shops.)

fungrl515
"You have them?" Yuri said, turning towards Nemesis. "Then, let us depart."

PadfootsPyrefly
(Ok, TM put me in charge *evil little cackle* because she doesn't have time to do it now. She still won't tell me what's gonna happen until it happens, though.)

Equipped with all the items we need, we leave the village and began heading up the slope towards the beach.

(oh, and she tells me we'll start encountering monsters soon...)

Storm
Nemesis followed Kiree as she walked towards the beach.

fungrl515
Yuri looked around as the group began their journey. "Such a beautiful area, isn't it Lady Kiree?"
Before listening to her response, Yuri turned her head sharply to the side at an angle. 'I could have sworn I heard something.'

PadfootsPyrefly
Kiree nodded in agreement, looking around also.

Fire
*walks along silently*

lady_gwen
Hi! I'm another summoner. Can I come on your journey? I can do both black and white magic. I can be useful.

BakaXero
~um lady gwen i think you should register your character in the registration thread and your can chosse only white or black magic you cant have both~

Storm
(What BX said gwen.)

PadfootsPyrefly
Yeah, you'll start the 3rd group if you wanna...

Storm
On her guard, Nemesis' sharp eyes travelled all over the environment.

Fire
*this is going slowly...*

fungrl515
Spotting more movement, Yuri got into a fighting stance. "Everyone, take caution. We are not alone."

lady_gwen
Hi I'm Lady Gwen and I'm wondering if I can be your guardian, Lady Kiree?

Fire
lady g who appointed you to this group. there is a thread for making characters and joining the game.

lady_gwen
Oh thanks.

fungrl515
~ -.-' ok.... let's continue! it'as going way too slow!~

Garnet
*Right now all groups are kind of on hold. If you are still in this group please return to the character/development thread and Paddy supposedly will create new groups.

Guardian_Rikku
Yep.

Garnet
Can I be a small co-leader and help you out?

Guardian_Rikku
Sure, since TM's pratically given this rp to me ^^ But we can still play in the rp if we want.

Garnet
Of course, boss. LOL

Guardian_Rikku
laughing out loud

Garnet
Yeah. I made you laugh!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.