Use Your Imagination

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caribbean_Chick
This is the thread where you can pretend that you're meeting Johnny D and Orli or going to the premiere or whatever you want.. you know the stuff we like to imagine is going to happen like the movie coming out next weeklaughingwink

Orlando_Lover45
um, there's not enough space but I'll try... *dreamy look crosses orlando_lover45's face *

orlando's reply to my letter:

Dear Kelsey,
I feel your agony to become an actress. How's this. I will sign you up for PotC in a lead roll because you want to be in it SOOOOOOOO badly. here's plane tickets for the day we shoot. and thank you for the birthday card. It was SOOOOOOOO thoughtful of you! You are the nicest person I have ever met. Because of that, I have included a signed movie poster. I'm glad you like the gotee.

Your hero,
Orlando Bloom
XOXOXOXOXOXO

kathleen
lol..aww i love ur letter..u get to be in potc2!!

Orlando_Lover45
Ah, yes. but only in my dreams. *curls up in a ball and quietly weeps*

Fallen Jedi
Its okay. There, there.

samIam
HEY caribbean chick thanks for posting the IDEAS thing (it rocks)

anyways I am getting back to you about your tickets to the premier for this next friday we are right next to the red carpet!! and I called ORli today on his cell and he said he is dying to go to dinner with me ,,.... oh and johnny said it is perfect for dinner at the sam e time ... so everyone is happy!! he is a the disneyland resort .. the one is CA adventure the big bear one .. you know.. his room number is *whispers room number* savvy?

oh boy i love this !!!

Orlando_Lover45
OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG!!
THIS WAS THE COOLEOTASTICIST DREAM EVER!!!!!!!

I open the letter and read it.
I scream.
"Mom, I got in, Mom, I got in!"
"What happened? you got in what?" Mom says
"I'm an extra! I'm an extra in the sequil to pirates of the caribbean!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm at school, huge smile on my face.
My friends come over and ask me why I'm so happy.
I tell them and their eyes widen.
"your lieing."
"No way."
"You aren't serious."
they all say
I smile and show them the letter.
I'm deafened by screams comeing from my friends.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Im on the set, holding a bunch of clothes I'm sposed to wear.
someone bumps into me.
Guess who?
Orlando helps me pick up the things I dropped.
I cant breath.
"I'm sorry." he says
I manage to squeek out a"Oh, really. It's okay."
"you must be an extra, whats your name?"
"I'm Kelsey Schrader."
my knees weaken. I'm going to fall over.
" I remember you! YOur wrote to me. you liked my gotee. didn't you want to become an actress?"
I nod. my mouth is compleatly dry.
"well, looks like your wish came true. Good luck, Kelsey."
and just before he leaves, he pats my shoulder and smiles.
I feel like I'm flying.
I smile back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wake up, my eyes opening to the orlando bloom picture taped to the wall.

IT WAS THE MOST...COOLEOTASTIC DREAM EVER!!!!!!!

Orlando_Lover45
I am SO serious! This was my dream last night! Compleatly true!!!

.:[Kamikaze]:.
i love my dreams coz they nearly always have Johnny and Orlando in it hehe.. im sowie but i cant post it in coz like its tooooooo long, and maybe some bits are unsuitable for lickle people hehe stick out tongue embarrasment

well anyway lets just say me n Johnny get a little Jiggy with it hehe... wink

(now thts usuing your imagination hehe)

take care

luv AS!!!
xxx

samIam
WOW That is an aswome dream!!!!

Orlando_Lover45
isn't it!

Fallen Jedi
Do you write fan fiction Orlando_Lover45? You should; you have really good ideas.

.:[Kamikaze]:.
yeh... would be really kewl.. and id love to read em big grin

samIam
me too!!

Orlando_Lover45
um, K... I HAVE A COOLEOTASTIC IDEA!! I'll post my fan-fics on the potc website!*prances around*

Orli'sElf7
Dearest Melea,
Thank you for making me realize that my...ex, girlfriend was a psychotic *****. Thanks to you and other people like Kelsey, life is good again. The premeir of Pirates of the Caribbean 2 will take place in about eleven days. I hope you'll take these 3 tickets and invite some friends along. I'll pick YOU up at 5:30 (IIIIII!!! LOL). Johnny is expecting Caribbean Chick to come since their steamy relationship began, and im sure Orlando_Lover45 will love to meet my good friend Shane West. They'd get along great together. Can't wait to see you there, and introduce you to everyone (O_O)!!

Love ALWAYS and forever, YOUR biggest fan, Orlando Bloom

woooooooow....a girl CAN dream....... ^_^ ^_^

really_bad_eggs
mine would be:

WOW! WHAT A BABE!!! I'm glad we went to that nudist beach!i'll take you to the POTC 2 premere and i'll make sure you'll get a kissing part with johnny or i or both! heh.... see you tonite **wink wink**

Lots of passionate, undieing love,

Orlando Bloom

SHUT UP I CAN HEAR YOU LAUGHING A GIRL CAN DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol!

Caribbean_Chick
hehehedevil I can't wait until next Friday that's to far away!!!!!(hehe but not compared to August 2005stick out tongue)

samIam
heheh * evil laugh * next friday seems soo far way ... and school starts 2moro evilness * quivers in fear* OH

orli has been bombarbing my email and text messages constantly * flys away in heaven*

he said he would meet me at South COast Plaza 2night ... cuz he just couldn't wait to see my shortness( and me of course) again* gets a dreamy look* can't wait !!

Orlando_Lover45
you know, he lives right next door to me. he's asked me numerous times to go to dinner with him, but i refuse. it makes me look more misterious...

*laughs*

really_bad_eggs
lmao! i must live near you he lives in the house behind mine! he doesn't really have a wife and kids....it's just him helping his sister out with his nephew and niece! and orlanda sometimes crashed at my house with the hobbit guys from LOTRs too, it's pretty awesome. When I get off my modeling job, we cruise around in my mercedes convertible!

god if that were true................ smile big grin stick out tongue eek! eek! eek! thumb up

samIam
ooo sounds like a loverly life ...* stop dreaming* I mean ... Yeah we must all be nieghbors cuz I live like just a row of houses down the street .... ORLANDO AVE.

Orlando_Lover45
HA!

orlilover42
here's mine:
Orlando Bloom comes to see our school play, likes me so much, he takes me out to dinner. Then, he says he can get me a leading role in the sequel! happy love happy love happy love happy love

Orlando_Lover45
HA! THAT'S FUNNY CASEY!

samIam
u school play?

Orlando_Lover45
because he would ask me first, anyway...

samIam
g2g byee

Orlando_Lover45
because i'm a dancing maid and have a longer part then you!

Orlando Bloom walks into a local bookshop. He walks over to a young girl, reading and twirling a peice of hair.
"Hello?"
The girl looks up. She smiles.
"Can I help you?"
She's siting behind the conter, wearing a namebadge saying 'Courtney'.
"Yes, I'm looking for a book..."
"Then you've come to the right place." she smiles, going back to her book.

Not very romantic, but I'm not either...

Caribbean_Chick
lolz.. this would be mine.. one day while on a trip to the beautiful Caribbeans only to run into *dun dun dun* Orlando!!!!!LoLstick out tongue After talking for a while he invites me to meet all his friends *dun dun dun* Elijah, Sean, Billy, Dom and *dun dun dun* Johnny D!!!!!!!love love After that we all become best friends and live happily ever after o yea and *dun dun dun* I get to be in POTC 2!!!!!!stick out tonguestick out tongue

hehe I like saying *dun dun dun*

orlilover42
No, because I get to sing a solo, so HA!

Caribbean_Chick
well.. I can't sing so HA!

samIam
I say DUN DUN DUN to represent a person I just happen to hate we call him orcy or DUN DUN DUN !!!

singing is not my forte ... hahah forte nm dancing is my thing!! yeah go me!!

orlilover42
Really? What kind of dance. I dance ballet.

Caribbean_Chick
my 'fortestick out tongue' is actingsmilesmile

Orlando_Lover45
casey, your part is like, three lines long.
and i get to dance around with a featherduster!

samIam
ballet/ pointe and tap and lyrical

orlilover42
No, it's like, a whole verse! And it's Phillup.

Orlando_Lover45
this is my dreamthingy

orlando bloom marrys me.

not long, but yet so satisfying...

orlilover42
samIam, how long have you been on pointe?

samIam
lenny confused that ok lenny always confused

samIam
since I was like 11 so like 5 years

Orlando_Lover45
you do tap? how long? i've been taping since i was 3. and whats lyrical? is it like modern or jazz or something?

Orlando_Lover45
or dancing banana...
Happy Dance

Caribbean_Chick
I've been a pirate ever since that faithful day in August.. when I first say POTC

I feel a flashback coming on!!stick out tongue

orlilover42
That's really cool. I've been on pointe for almost 4 years.

orlilover42
What kind of flashback?

samIam
how cool! I am not very good cuz I have alot ( emphaze on ALOT) of hip knee, ankle, feet , elbow wrist finger and spelling problems .... didi I miss a joint?

samIam
i doin't know how long ... but ever since they offered it ... like an eternity ago ... I started dancing when I was 3 but I started tap at like 7 ....it seems like a long time ..... wait how old r u guys?

Caribbean_Chick
lolz!!!

The Day I First Saw POTC(And Johnny D!!!!!)

Orlando_Lover45
hey, i have spelling problems, too. most of the long complicated words on here that i spell right are because i use a word document and spell check.

Orlando_Lover45

Orlando_Lover45
so like 10 years.

samIam
ahh yeah! the love of spelling is not the same as love of spell check ... hahaha funnY!

Orlando_Lover45
LMAO!!!!!!!!!

samIam
u know what we should get back on topic or the thread will die *stabs** OOHH NNO I'll save you *

Orli is my best friend since the 2nd grade!

Orlando_Lover45
good idea.
me and casey mailed a letter to the cast person, Ronna Kress. so i've mailed the producer, the caster, and orlando. this is real. but i'll make some something up now.

Orlando responded.

samIam
oo really what didi he say ... u may quote

Orlando_Lover45
"oh, kelsey. you are so bold to send me this. so you can replace keira. i didn't even like her anyway. and because i sense that you think i'm hot, i'll dump kate. anyway, here's my phone #. it's 503-657-7132.
k, bye
orlando bloom.

samIam
how lovely!!!!!

orlilover42
I'm 13.

orlilover42
I have yet to mail the producer and Orlando. I want to contact a lot of people from the movie. To, you know, have conections *wink wink*. cool wink

samIam
16 1/2 the 1/2 is very important !!!! I have to go and do math .... I slept all day cuz I am kinda sick and so time to dream of ORLI when math is playing .. yuck I hate math and I am soo behind!!

samIam
oh yeah connections are good ... my parents know a casting director ... and my dad was in this japanese movie about the battle of midway WWII and he died!! ( if you don;t know what that is I pity u!)

samIam
ok I had a lovely dream last night ... I like won a contest and i got to meet the whole cast from LOTR and POTC ... and orli asked me if I wanted to go out dinner later.. so we went to a little place in hollywoodt that we had to sit on the floor and eat with our hands. then he took me home and asked if i could see him aagin.... OHH it was lovely

Orlando_Lover45
Wait, your father died or his charictor died?
You have connections?

samIam
his character ... and no I don't my parents DID *tears*

orlilover42
do they not act anymore?

samIam
haha noo ! my didi it when he was out of work in 1980!

my mom did a visa commercial

orlilover42
My backyard looks like a frozen lake. I'm thinking about going ice skating on it! LOL! laughing out loud

Orlando_Lover45
Ha! i'd like to do a comercial for a credit card, yes i would!

Orlando_Lover45
i kno! it's so slippery! the snow is frozen solid and wet so you slip all over the place. I almost cracked my head open walking up the driveway!!!! lol big grin

orlilover42
What? That was sort of random.

samIam
thats nice .... orlilover42 do u and orlandolover45 live like next door?

orlilover42
We live about 2-3 blocks apart.

samIam
aahhh ok .. I see

Orlando_Lover45
We do? Do I know you Orlilover42?

Orlando_Lover45
Wow! maybe we go to the same school!

orlilover42
Ha ha. Very funny. One block is about my house to Tylers house.

Orlando_Lover45
Who is Tyler? is he cute?

Orlando_Lover45
i think orlilover42 has a little crush...

JK!

orlilover42
Ha! That's funny!
Kelsey, write some more on the sequel. I just did.

Orlando_Lover45
me, too.

orlilover42
kewl!

orlilover42
Maybe it will snow really hard, and Orlando Blooms plane will have to land. So they land in the field across the street from my house. He comes to our door asking to stay the night because of the storm. Then, we discuss the sequel, and he funds my future acting career and helps me become a superstar! Then he and I start dating! Ya... Hey, a girl can dream, can't she? big grin yes

samIam
oo that sounds perfect ...is theere anyway we can help his plane land safetly (of course) how about a stowaway??

orlilover42
We could put up old Christmas lights for a runway. smile

orlilover42
Oops! G2G! CUL8R!

samIam
ooo good idea

orlilover42
Thanx!

beaujay1
hehe, i hope johnny just calls me one day.... yeah that will never happen

Caribbean_Chick
I know that would be cool if he called accidently as a wrong number then you managed to provoke him to stay on the line then he though you were really interesting so you guys became phone palsstick out tongue

Orlando_Lover45
you know what they say, anythings possable. I say we stick to that saying and keep dreaming

samIam
i second that motion .. motion pass meeting adjourned

Caribbean_Chick
hehe me toosmile

samIam
yeah go imagination!!!

Orlando_Lover45
So, i imagine this
(actually, this is my plan to get famous)
write to as many movie people as possable (so far 3)
Get a job as an extra
keep getting jobs for extra's
move slowly up the list of fame
by the time i'm 17, i'll be on the red carpet
if orlando's:
Married; I'll break them up
Single; GO FOR IT!(hey, look at ashton kuchar)
Then, i'll lock Kate in some cell so she cant do anything about it

Orlando_Lover45
*evil laugh again*

samIam
ooo good plan ... but it doesn't work for me cuz I;ll be 17 in june .. unless i am famous overnight ...actully i don't want ot be famous I just wanna hang ot with famous ppl!

Orlando_Lover45
oh, cool! well, i have a few years to go so who knows... You might just see my name up on some movie credit sometime(ovcorse, you might not know it's me cuz i'm not alloud to put my full name on here)

Caribbean_Chick
lolz same here.. but when I do I'll come on here and tell you guys.. and you won't believe mestick out tonguestick out tongue

orlilover42
I will! Actually, I probably won't. LOL!

Caribbean_Chick
lolz well I say on an interview that on a certain website or another I call myself Caribbean_Chicksmilesmile

orlilover42
Ok! Then I'll believe you! happy

Orlando_Lover45
same here

samIam
OOHH how fun that would be ... what is ur first name .. so i can pretend in my little mind that i know someone famous .. hehe well someday my name might be on screen by not as an actor ooh no I will be a famous costume desginer!! or I might even be sooner If out movie takes off .. we r making a movie ... but i can't talk about it * slaps self bad lenny u talk too much!*

Caribbean_Chick
Crissy.. I'm famous hehe.. who's making a movie you and your friends?

samIam
no .. but i can't talk about it but it is really big .. like full length movie .. ... but we r making the barbie movie and so we might give it to like the little awards place and get awards i don't knwo .. but it is ganna be super cool!! the barbie one

Orlando_Lover45
I direct little films with my camera, but they are REALLY stupid and like, 2 minutes long. maybe when the sequel's done, me and my friends will do it on camera. don't know how i would let you guys see it, though.

samIam
i have done like 7 movies with my friends this past year ... random stuff llike horror movies heheh ( but it ended up beeing a comedy .. pathetic

orlilover42
We make a lot of really stupid movies.

Caribbean_Chick
lolz cool.. that'd be cool me and my friends make videos too.. it's kind of like those Jacka*s videos except it's called Squirrel Hunting it's really funnystick out tonguestick out tongue

Orlando_Lover45
cool
our's are really stupid because the people in my naborhood want to do it too and so they pretty much take over the film and they are like in 6th grade and under so, yeah

samIam
most of the movie i do rn'twith ppl my age they are all like 6th or 7th grade but that does bug me ..i evn can do cute movies with 4 year old .. i don't think age matters at all . that is the probelm with alot of public schools today it seems like alot of my public school friends seem to put kids just a year younger a whole alot lower then other thier age. I am not putting public school down ( sry if i made u mad or something ... but it is just my opinion.)

Caribbean_Chick
so how old are you then???.. yea I like one of my best friends is only in grade 6 but I only know him from his brother and he's only my best friend because he's my littleman lol

samIam
my best friend is in 9th grade ...I am in 11th

Orlando_Lover45
yeah, it's just that half of them are boys who have this major crush on me since i moved here and they want to impress me by thinking up the coolest idea or doing the coolest stunt or thinking up the funnies line, so the whole movie is arguing and a bunch of blood from jumping from cars and stuff.

Orlando_Lover45
i'm 14. i have friends in lowers grades, theyre great. just not the ones that have major crushes on me. thats just really really really creepy.

samIam
I work at my church in the childrens section and over the years i must f had 10 4 and 5 year old that had a crush on me ...very sad ... but I don't think anyone else in the world ... well actually i change that ... anyone in the US would have a crush on me .. ok ... now i am feeling sad for my self * tears*

Orlando_Lover45
Dont cry, my true love doesn't know i exist while dating a dumb blond and doing a bunch of sword scene's on the set of Troy right now. *starts having a mental breakdown*

i may take a while

Caribbean_Chick
hehe.. my crush.. hmm.. that's hard.. I don't have onesadsad

samIam
crushes umm well i have one inaother country... but well not really naymore .... the babrie movie well the guy is gonna be ken is really cute and nice * smiles as she thinks*

samIam
ok lets go on to a new subject .... hows ur snow day??

Orlando_Lover45
Someday, i garentee this you guys, i will meet orlando bloom. I promise you. this is for modivation.

Caribbean_Chick
lolz yea I know a million cute and nice guys.. murf being my fave of coursebig grinbig grinlove.. buh hez nott realli a crush

samIam
ok i will too!!! and we will all be brilliant@!!

Orlando_Lover45
Yep! I have this modivation thing i do. It's called, "so who wants to be a Movie star?" i just think about what an actress would do in this situation and it works.

Orlando_Lover45
i usually always straghten my posture

Caribbean_Chick
hehe my motivation is 2 meet Billy and Dom.. buh I'll add Orli to the listyes.. and of course Johnny D.. buh that's just a dream.. he's so awesome it would never happensad

samIam
ahh i see .... good modivational thinking ... kinda like WWJD only WWAD

samIam
hey i might be goping to the south of france JD llives in the south of france .. OMG I love france .. have u guys ever been * in love with a country *

Orlando_Lover45
i wish i could. take mw with you! anyway, yeah WWAD. so after i think about that, i'll go get my slippers on and eat icecream out of the cartan on the couch while watching Tom and Jerry. Then my mom says that i'm a slob, but i'm just trying to do whatever some rich moviestar might do.

samIam
HAHAHHAHA ... yup i bet rich movies stars watch tom and jerry all day !

Orlando_Lover45
oh yeah!
and my slippers are so warm! i got new ones for christmas and they are like slipper socks and they are shenille!

samIam
o cozy!!!!

Orlando_Lover45
yeah!

Orlando_Lover45
what else would a Moviestar settle for but shenille?

Orlando_Lover45
and sometimes, i'll sign myself an autograph.

MissesDepp?!
I'm on the set getting my make up done, bored and tired. Johnny comes in.
"Ah yes filming, early morning make up."
"mmmmehs" i mumble
"What?"
"sjj"
"oookay, besides you need morning make up horrible bags."
i turn around and try to hit him
"now stop it hold still i'm almost done." the make up artist says in a gay accent.
"c'est finit."
5 MINUTES UNTIL FIRST BOAT LEAVES FOR ISLAND SHOTS!
"HURRY UP!" Johnny yells. We get on the boat and he almost pushes me in
"You're gonna die."
"Not before you drown!"
"HA!" now we're on the boat during cuts and i'm trying to sleep.
"Wake up lazy!"
"meh."
"hahahaha meh what a word."
"put on music."
"like wat?"
"Led Zeppelin!"
"now you're talking." he puts on Led Zep and starts bumping about.
"Wow you've got your groove on deppster. Could you imagine slow dancing to this? hahahaha."
"I dunno let's try." He pulls me up and starts waltzing.
"Ah very nice, the fox trot! how about the tango?" i lead him into a tango
"and the dip!" i dip him then crash to the floor (can't support the weight)
"KNOCK IT OFF!" Gore yells
"sorry." we both say

hahaha that's gonna be fun eh?

samIam
oo that's nice!!! ....

MissesDepp?!
ya i know...*sigh* dancing with the depp what could be better?

Orlando_Lover45
Dancing with Orlando Bloom with his shirt off.

Orlando_Lover45
pirate love <---- Orlando and Me

MissesDepp?!
hahah deal you dance with orli i'll dance with johnny we'll coincide on the dance floor hahaha talk to you in 45 min. i'll brb

Orlando_Lover45
dinner i'm guessing. it's only 4:30 over here.

MissesDepp?!
i'm back.

samIam
hey waz up ppls

MissesDepp?!
dudelings i think that we should all meet eachother at the premire for potc2. then we can be like "yo...johnny yo...orli....ya i knew you'd faint." sorry i'm SOOOOOOO hyper

samIam
i think i might really be able to go to the premier but I don't know...
.Caribbean_chick ... rn't u excited about the premier tmoro .... have u flown out yet ??? i will save a place for u at the front of the line ... just so u can walk down the red carpet to get there... my plans don't you love them .... OO I can't wait for dinner !!! see u ther !!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>