Does anyone know ANYBODY in the movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Orlando_Lover45
Does anyone know anybody in the movie? even an extra?

Caribbean_Chick
nopesadsadsadI wish I were but I can only hopestick out tongue

Orlando_Lover45
yes... me too...

bLooMiLiCioUs
i know someone here who knows someoneyes
that guy who acted as the blacksmith who hit johnny on the headlaughing out loudmad

really_bad_eggs
if i knew someone i wouldn't be sitting here in my robe at one in the afternoon....i'd be out at premieres and acting and stuff lol laughing out loud

.:[Kamikaze]:.
nope, i wish i was in it tho.. or at least knew someone in it.. could put in a gud ord for meh.. hehe stick out tongue

Caribbean_Chick
yea that would be so cool.. I would pay to be in the movie.. to be anywhere near Orlando or Johnnylove

jack's dudess
I know someone in it!

really_bad_eggs
who???

Orlando_Lover45
please tell us!!!!

tinkerbell668
wow this thread is old!!!!

airangel
I wish I knew someone famous. =)

tinkerbell668
i wish i were famous, then i would know myself.....i hope that makes as much sense to you people as it does to me!!!

~Johnny.D_Girl~
cry me 2.....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

Machete_guy
Airangel ur famous!big grin
lol u r!

el-pirate

Machete_guy
My dad went to holland 2 years ago
And he woar those wooden shoeslaughing i know thats just a styerotype of the dutchlaughing

el-pirate
whahaha, wooden shoes! I know, the're very stupid, and i even know people who wear them (imagine that) lot of strange people here!

Machete_guy
Clogs i think they r calledlaughing

Lianslo
we have this celebration once a year where i live called tulip time...and you would see a lot of wooden shoes there!

el-pirate
haha, well we once owned new york, so that migt be the reason, stupid dutch!, traded it for a third world country!!! (and there is still nobody who knows anybody in the movie???)

~Johnny.D_Girl~
cry........i live in australia!!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...... cry

~Johnnyz#1~
I love HARRY POTTER.....the movies

el-pirate
why is that a bad thing????????????????i'd love to live there!!!!! I know, we'll switch, you live in Holland and I in Australia!!!!

Machete_guy
I would do that AAANNNNYYY day!!!

el-pirate
why???????????(and it's always raining here by the way!)

Machete_guy
YAY RAINHappy Dance im sick of parents saying.."its a bueatiful day......so sunny......beautiful
~next day~ ....wow.........its different today....................its sunny....

~next day~ .....................its sunny today not like most days
~3213 days later~ .....hey its sunny...

el-pirate
roflmao laughing , i luve rain!!! ok then we'll switch!!

el-pirate
sorry, ment sun, not rain embarrasment

Machete_guy
LOL i HHHhaAATtTtTeEEEe SUN!!!

el-pirate
were in australia do you live, by the coast????

Machete_guy
Yepbig grin about 10 minute drive to the beach

Machete_guy
Near Sydney

el-pirate
sydney, hihi, finding nemo, hahaha (not laughing at you, thinking about movie!) i wnat to live there too, i just live in a small corner in the middle of nowere in my stupid small coutry, luve sydney!

Machete_guy
LOL yeah every time i look out going on that bridge i think about nemoeek!

el-pirate
why don't people make a movie with my country, that'd be so cool!!!!!
oh, wait, they have made a movie in my country!!!!they made ocean 12 in amsterdam!!!!!!!!!!BRAD PITT HAS BEEN IN MY COUNTRY!!!!!!!

Machete_guy
REALLY? luckky! no one goes to australia!

el-pirate
heath ledger and orlando bloom!!!!!!they made ned kelly there!!!!!!that's half of my cute guys list!!!!

Machete_guy
Hey matrix was made here (i still dont know why...) and russel croe ws born hereeek! and...umm..........eric bana was born here...and........hhmmmmmm

el-pirate
see, there are even famous people who were born in your country!!!!!!i nly know one dutch actess and she plays someone in '-men, cant remember the name....

Machete_guy
Goldmember In austin powerseek!

el-pirate
LOL!!!! i haven't seen the movie but i'heard about it!!!nice example of Holland!! wink

Machete_guy
LOL!

~Johnny.D_Girl~
LMFAO!!!!! laughing *dosen't no whats going on but laughs anyway*

XxHannahxX
fair dinkum mate and all that, by the way did u nmo that me and mi frends have a running joke aboot mooses and canada cos 1 of mi m8s is moving there in a couple of weeks *wahhhhhhh!!!!*sad

XxHannahxX
and thats ironic cos yourer writing over youre pikki was aboot mooses!!big grin

~Johnny.D_Girl~
laughing

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
My dad looks like russel croe..........(((((((((((((((randomness))))))))))))) anyway, i rly dont know anyone famous, my cousin is a retired model and I've met a couple aof Broadway stars before....only for theie autographs tho, and I also met Yuri Lee, shes a famous teenge Asian violinist......... Gosh I'm pathetic! I've never been with in 1000 kilometers of any celebrity!!!!!!!!!!! RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRR!

~Johnny.D_Girl~
LMFAO!!!!! laughing
well.........i wanna go c johnny depp......but that would neva happen!!!! WAAAAAAAAA

el-pirate
and then i would come with you!!! does anyone know were he lives (well france i know that, but which town??) cause i'm going to France this summer so.................*sorry, wondered off to lala land again* embarrasment

~Johnny.D_Girl~
*wanders off 2 lala land as well*.....i luv lala land.......my location is lala land...LOL

el-pirate
but, location house Johnny???? anyone??????

~Johnny.D_Girl~
meh?

el-pirate
does anyone know in which town in france johnny depp lives, because i'm going to france this summer so.......... wink

~Johnny.D_Girl~
LOL
nope cry sorry....

tinkerbell668
nope i dont know...im sorry...WHAT KIND OF A JOHNNY DEPP FAN AM I!!! *runs away screaming*

tinkerbell668
huh ...

tinkerbell668
Ok im back!!! eek!

sorry i had a mental break down!

el-pirate
LOL!!!! don't think anyone knows were johnny lives, maybe for his own safety... wink whistle

XxHannahxX
i have charlie from bustads autograph but then again bustard suck to hell so im not so thrilled, o i have also got ants autograph(ant and dec) and thats quiet kl!!

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
Oh i 4got, I also have one of "The four lads" living in my hometown! He actually works at a bar and I got his autograph! If anyone knows who the four lads are they were a very popular harmonizing band of the fifties( you know like those guys with the white and red striped sweaters with the canes?)

el-pirate
............... so i suspect nobody knows anybody from the movies.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
ya thts pretty much it EP

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
stick out tongue too bad

~Johnny.D_Girl~
lol
*is just going along with it coz i have no whats going on*

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
u do tht lol

jjoutlaw3
mmm...sounds like rhode island!!! hey, any of u aussies live near adelaide?

Storkur
Hey. I dont know anybody in the movie. But I do know this guy, who looks so much like Johnny, or more like Jack, if I may say so. Im starting to wonder if he might be Johnnys secret son. :P That would be awesome, ouch he's hot. The good thing is, that he's in my age, so I've got my own little Johnny Depp! How lucky am I? big grin

tinkerbell668
hehe lucky!!

~Johnny.D_Girl~
sadly no.....i live about 4-5 hours away from adelaide!

and i dont no any1 from the movie...cry WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

~Johnnyz#1~
WE have two pairs of CLOGS big grin

one of the pairs came all the way from holland!! wink

~Johnny.D_Girl~
laughing

~Johnnyz#1~
HEY BRI.....i no someone famous......i just remembered....

My sisters, friends, uncles, teachers, (from about 20 years ago) students, cousins, stepsisters, mothers, half brother in law to be, once saw a man walking down the street who new a friends, cousins, auntys, mother who had a husband (that is now dead) whos old wife had a stepson that once went out with some one who was realated to some one that had a friend who had another friend that new some one FAMOUS.....YAY....that took a while......

i had to get me family photos out there!!!!
LMFAO

~Johnnyz#1~
LMFAO!!!

~Johnny.D_Girl~
*is on da floor rolling around with laughter*
OMG!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LFMAO LFMAO LFMAO LFMAO LFMAO LMFAO LMFAO laughing laughing

jjoutlaw3
oo there's this kid in me high school...he looks so much like orlando bloom!!!!! OMG!!!! he's sooooo hot...only he graduated, which is saad...last time i saw him was during this fundraiser thing we were doing at me school...everyone was wearing pink...so he was wearing a pink shirt and a pink BANDANA (mmmm...hotness) pegging balls at a dunk tank!! omg sooo hot!!!!!!!

anyways...i didn't really kno him...he was a hot senior an i was a stupid ugly shy freshman...an he wasn't famous...but Storkur said she knew someone who looked like johnny depp...so that just reminded me...lol

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
tight JJ.......right on.....

~Johnny.D_Girl~
wink LOL eek!

jjoutlaw3
mmmm....*goes off into dreamland* he was really tall and skinny too...a jock...

tinkerbell668
ohhhh sounds almost perfect hehe

~Johnnyz#1~
He must b ugly then.......hahahahahahahaha

jjoutlaw3
NO! he's not!!!! not even close!!!!!! u can't even imagine!!!

~Johnnyz#1~
If there was someone who looks like JOhnny then he would be hot!!

Hotter than u can imagine
*Starts drooling at thought*

~Johnny.D_Girl~
*gets some popcorn, sits down and watches show* LMFAO!!!!!! laughing

jjoutlaw3
well, i gotta agree with u there, J#1...but orli's pretty hot too...not as hot, but stilll

~Johnnyz#1~
Johnny is hotter than everyone and anyone!!!

I wish i could meet him in real life......i'd be taking pictures of him allday then when or IF i go home i'd stick the pictures alll round me room.....

ACTUALLY.....i'd put him in my suitcase.....lol

Mrs_bloom
think not ORLIS DA BEST

Mrs_bloom
:P

jjoutlaw3
nah...johnny's better!!!!!

tinkerbell668
i like em both!!

~Johnnyz#1~
NOPE, U SEE THIS IS THE PART WHERE I AM RITE!!!

JOHNNY IS BETTER big grin

~Johnny.D_Girl~
YER............ RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!
LFMAO big grin
i luv johnny.... drool

~Johnnyz#1~
I NO I AM RIGHT big grin
U CANT GO WRONG WHEN IT COMES TO JOHNNY!!

LMFAO!!

tinkerbell668
i still like both of em... I really dont think that they are better then each other...they both have pros and cons! Cant think of any at the moment...BUT all the same they do!!!!

remember this is just my opinion!!!!

el-pirate
^what she said!! it's an opinion! but still like johnny better!!!!! (but if i might ever meet orlando i would probably pass out too!!!!! big grin )

~Johnnyz#1~
If i got to meet any one famous i wouldn't pass up the oportunity....
laughing
I mean......would you??
JDG..i wanna meet micheal Douglas....(old Fart)....LMFAO!!!

jjoutlaw3
yeah...i would like to meet almost anyone famous...not some stupid preppy teenage girl who think's she's all that...not any really hot guy cause i'd die an make a complete fool of meself...hmmm...actually, i don't think i'd like to meet anyone famous...i hate the whole "fan" image thing...if i were to meet someone famous, i would wish it to be actor to actor...u kno what i'm trying to say? i'm not making sense...hmmm...how else can i put it...i wouldn't wanna meet a famous actor unless i was an actress too...like if we were in the same movie or something...god i ramble! SHUT UP!!!!!!

tinkerbell668
no jjoutlaw you are right, it makes sense to me...at least!! lol!! but anyways yeah i would like to meet someone famous! anyone actually!!!

~Johnnyz#1~
Hi Lucus smile

I dont care who it is as long as they are rich and well known.....LOL

~Johnny.D_Girl~
meh?........who's Lucus?????..... erm
I'D LUV 2 MEET JOHNNY DEPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO........but who wouldn't?

Mrs_bloom
besides da fact he is UGLY STUPID OLD FARTY AND UGLY MUAHAHAHAHAHA sick sick sick sick sick <------das wat i think of johnny depp

Mrs_bloom
:P

~Johnny.D_Girl~
cry
if johnny is ugly......what dose that make orli??? erm
oh and btw.....kaz u'd better b carful coz u can get banned 4 saying stuff like that!!!! confused

Mrs_bloom
im sooooooooo sorry and ill neva do it again pwease dont bann me for saying datsadit was a joke omg noooooo ill get banned wahhhhhh help i didnt mean it

~Johnny.D_Girl~
LMFAO..........i was kidding!!!!....i think... blink

XxHannahxX
i think that the hole world has gone mad........

jjoutlaw3
i think that we are all a bit insane...SOMEBODY HELP!!!!! SOMEBODY SAVE ME FROM MYSELF!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!! I'M COMING AFTER MYSELF WITH A GIANT HAMMER...NO, EVEN WORSE ITS A VACCUUM!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!! HHEEEEEEEEEELLLLLPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!

tinkerbell668
ooooooooook.......JK!!!! we love ya jjoutlaw ur funny...in a creepy sorta way...but yeah anyways, i was shocked when i read that thing on johnny depp!!! I was like wow she had the balls to say that here!!!!! LOL. but she apologized so umm yeah great!

~Johnny.D_Girl~
blink

Machete_guy
thats just wat i was thinking blink

XxHannahxX
life is one big vacuum outlaw, sucking away our hopes and dreams into the black oblivion that is life.......

XxHannahxX
people tell me im a disturbed person but i think that in a way we are all disturbed in the stormy sea of death......

pyratelover
my best friend's uncle was in the band that johnny depp was in... The Kids, i think thats what its called

tinkerbell668
cool

~Johnnyz#1~
U, U, U *starez at Mrs Bloom in disbelief*

U naughty little girl!!...LOL

jjoutlaw3
johnny was in a band??? that's interesting. that's very interesting... *looks down at bone in hand* AHHH where did that come from?? i didn't do it i swear!!!

~Johnnyz#1~
What instrument did he play??
Or did he sing....*laughs at thought*...LMFAO laughing

~Johnny.D_Girl~
laughing OMG!!!!!!!! lmfao lfmao

tinkerbell668
Guitar....I think.....pretty sure, right? Dont know what kind though.

~Johnny.D_Girl~
yeah it was a band called "The Kids Of Florida" and he played leed guitar big grin .....i think.....

el-pirate
Originally posted by ~Johnnyz#1~
U, U, U *starez at Mrs Bloom in disbelief*

confused THAT'S SICK!!!!!!!!!! confused

el-pirate
sorry, wrong quote, THIS IS SICK!!!!!!!!

and he was in a band and played guitar!!! didn't he play guitar in crybaby? happy

~Johnnyz#1~
Naughty Mrs Bloom should be ashamed.....lol

jjoutlaw3
he plays guitar??? OMG THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

tinkerbell668
Yup hes sexy and a guitar player, I heard orli plays guitar too...is that true???

ArrghPirateGirl
dunno probally. Orli has dislexia Did u know that!!!

tinkerbell668
yeah so does keira knghtly!!! I think...I know Gwen Stefani has it for sure!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
Apperently Keira doesn't Its just a lie coz 1 of her skool teachers said she was a bright student and that she didn't think she had it

A BaD PanCaKe
err...I know someone famous!! if we r still on that topic...my best friend's cousin is lindsay lohan nd i met her once...so basically i kind of know her. No offense to lindsay fans...but she is a B-I-O-T-C-H!

ArrghPirateGirl
LOL

~Johnnyz#1~
I think Orlando has dislexia, coz isn't that when u cant learn properly and stuff and he is a bit dumb to go falling off buildings and brake his back....LOL....
Actually...is there a disorder where u cant think properly?!...LMFAO!

ArrghPirateGirl
He does have dislexia J#1 and it is when u cant read and write propally

~Johnnyz#1~
Dah
But the point i was making is that he also doesn't think b4 he acts......like you!!...LOL
Where the hell hav u been???

ArrghPirateGirl
What do u mean?

~Johnnyz#1~
I mean that he (orli) is DUMB....OKAY...LOL....NEXT TOPIC PLEASE!!
LMFAO....laughing

ArrghPirateGirl
Ok then Do u know any1???????????

~Johnnyz#1~
Well......now that u ask...actually......i remember writing how i new someone famous but now i hav another famous person i know!!!
Its Johnny Depp......
*thinking*
I hav met Johnny Depp....yes i have!!...*is lieing*....He said he thinks i could be an actress in one of his movies......*keeps lieing*.........he thinks i am COOL......yeah......ahuh!!!...............*sigh*.....lol

ArrghPirateGirl
*lieing as well* Yeah i know him 2 and.......he told me er...........*still lieing* that yuo really suck LOL

~Johnnyz#1~
OH.....well..u do realise that when u said he thinks i suck u wrote "is lieing" before it....so u SUCK...DER.......
*slaps APG over head to nock sense into her*
....*is lieing*.....he gave me a hug and some flowers.....*keeps lieing*...
And he told me he doesn't like his wife and......*keeps lieing*....he said he will marry me.....yep yep yep....hahahaha...
(BEET THAT)
LMFAO........

ArrghPirateGirl
He doesn't have a wife. She is his girlfriend. *im not lieing*
*lieing now* Na ah he told me he is only marrying u 4.............um..................food!!! Yeah thats it

~Johnnyz#1~
Girlfriend, wife.....same thing......LOL
*is lieing*...everything he says to u is wrong coz he thinks u r crazy....*is lieing more and more*........He LOVES ME HEAPS AND HEAPS.......inlovehe luvs me more!!.......inlove

ArrghPirateGirl
Yeah wateva u say *cough cough* He told me he h8 u...*not lieing*

~Johnnyz#1~
*not lieing* ...he told me he hates u and luvs me.....he didn't tell u he luvs u...nope...thats what i thought...he didn't.....LOL......
*gets bottle of rum and wacks APG over head with it*
MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
*runs away with the real Johnny*
LOL

ArrghPirateGirl
GRRRRRRRRR Thats it now Im.....HAPPYpile
*starts prancing around like a leprachuan*

~Johnnyz#1~
*starts singing like a bird*
TWEET TWEET!!!
LOL...........

ArrghPirateGirl
*does what Kaz does*

Kazzi wants 2 b a chicken Kazzi wants 2 b a duck
Quack Quack Cluck Cluck

tinkerbell668
lol that was interesting but anywayz bad pancake was lindsey really a b*tch?? I thought she would be. She annoys me....but why, was she rude or what?

oh and dyslexia is when you read things backwards and you have trouble reading certain things!!! Its not that ur dumb, its just hard to read, believe me I have it too!!

ArrghPirateGirl
Yeah we know J#1 was just criticing OB LOL

tinkerbell668
lol ok just makin sure!!

ArrghPirateGirl
LOL

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>