Poster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
Who's seen the teaser poster for AOTC?

It's in movie theatres here at least.....Do you like it or not?

ToMacco
Is it finally the real one?

yerssot
I brought the news here already a long time ago, nobody believed me sad

and it's ok, not supper, not that bad, just normal

Ushgarak
Fine for a teaser poster.

And I didn't disbelieve you, yerss. Queeq said it was genuine as well.

ToMacco
When is the real one?

bigsef2
are we talking about the red one with anakin and padme facing the edges of the poster? that ones been out for over a month. its old news

ToMacco
That's the one. I wanna know when the real one comes out.

bigsef2
probably february, just based on how these things are usually timed

ToMacco
Is that when the real trailer comes out?

bigsef2
february/march

ToMacco
DAMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTT!
mad

yerssot
hey Ush, check the posts, I'm pretty sure I was the first one, I know that after a few hours/one day orso, queeq also said it was the one they would use

Ushgarak
I don;t remember denying that. You just made out that no-one beleieved you. I was saying that at least two people didn;t diasagree.

yerssot
ok you weren't denying, you were sceptic roll eyes (sarcastic)

Julie
Is there going to be another poster? There has to be right? There's got to be an official one that has who the actors are and such.

Ushgarak
Yes indeedy. it will probably be released around February along with the full trailer.

yerssot
but I'm sure they won't use a lot of new images for the trailer

Julie
What makes you say that???

Dim
I think they'll probably just use head shots and have them illustrated like normal with some ships and other smaller details...it's their style. I actually notice that Harry Potter used that same style...very interesting...

Julie
Dim...why'd you have to go to the Harry Potter link?????...you troublemaker smile big grin ....

Have you seen it yet...I haven't

Ratcat
It's a common format for One-Sheet design.

Julie
huh confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.