Keira's Preformance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stewie is God
ok, don't get me wrong...i love keira knightly...i saw "bend it like beckhem" and thought she was great smile ....but after repeatidly watching POTC.....like evey1 else on this website....she really got on my nerves...and no its not cuz she kissed orli...tho that did get my jealous mad ....her lips were always like puckered...it was weird...and then she would speak with her teeth. blink by the end of the movie i wanted her 2 go with commondor norrington...just so she wouldn't be in the sequel and Jack and Will can sail the seas w/o her sad pirate ...wut do all of u think? messed

samIam
wow you have evil thought .. of course I had the same ones so " were square"

Stewie is God
i want barbossa to be in the sequel....he was awesome cool

bLooMiLiCioUs
i did NOT like her in potc too!!!that puckered lips thing GETS ON MY NERVES!!!!!!!!!!!!

tinkerbell668
wow this is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally old!!!

APirateMonkey
Thats 4 sure Yikes

Johnny.D_Freak
he is tho......as a flashback......well that's what APM told me big grin LOL

APirateMonkey
Not sure now....but if he is abck it will probally b a flash back

tinkerbell668
yup ^what she said^

Darinda
yah it will probably be a flash back,from what i hear barbosa's daughter is gonna be in it,it will probably be when she finds him dead or some thing.????I dunno??

tinkerbell668
is that the story with the monstar, hope thats not the the real one its so...cheesy. Come on its pirates of the caribbean not monstars of the caribbean. geez....hi people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

APirateMonkey
Yeah that was really stupid

tinkerbell668
I could write a story better then that!!!! It was dumb!!!

APirateMonkey
Same and I suck at stories Trust me even ask JDF

chez
yes

~Johnnyz#1~
hmmmmmmmmmm....................I WANT THE MUNKI TO GET A GF AND HAVE LITTLE INCY WINCY BABY MUNKI's................AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

APirateMonkey
Me 2 THAT would b soooooooo cute

Bending_Unit
Yeah i reckon the sequal will be mor for little kids, like they did in the skrek sequalstick out tongue

Phoenix
Ok, as it got off topic by the second post... closing...

If you want to talk about the sequal, can you use the sequal thread please.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.