the Golden Globes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToMacco
The nominations have been released today! A lot of times the nominations at these awards show up again at the Oscars.

www.thegoldenglobes.com

Fellowship was nominated for Best Drama. I'm now very optimistic that this will be a good film. "The Man Who wasn't there" also makes the list, and I now want to see that more than ever.

"Shrek", not suprisingly makes the Best Comedy list. No suprise to me that Monster's Inc. wasn't there. I was very surpised not to see "Riding in Cars with Boys" in the list. And Steven Zahn was not given recognition for his brilliant performace in "Riding".

I need to get to the theators and see these movies!

ToMacco
Also, Harrison Ford to recieve Lifetime Achievement Award! Pacino got it last year.

JediOasis
Hayden Christenson was also nominated for best supporting actor in a drama. I still haven't seen the movie, but from all indications it appears Lucas picked the right guy.

ToMacco
He was really good in "Life as a House". He just may win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.