PotC music and football

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ariadne
Has anyone heard the PotC theme music during the NFL games? My dad is always watching and I'll suddenly hear it and drop what I'm doing. I think it's pretty funny that they chose that music though.

Orlando_Lover45
I heard that, too! I was like, 'MOM! THAT'S FROM PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!' and she looked at me like I was crazy. I probebly am.

Ariadne
Yep, I've had some looks like that. Better crazy than boring though. big grin

Orlando_Lover45
yep! wink cool stick out tongue big grin smile laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing Happy Dance blink

Fallen Jedi
Don't watch much of the NFL games. I'm more into ice skating and tennis. And of coarse Johnny and Orlando. LOL. stick out tongue

Caribbean_Chick
laughing laughing my Dad mentioned something like that and I probable gave him the same look your mom gave youstick out tongue

something like this: What the f**k?

Pipage558
i was screaming when i heared the potc music on the football game! this is the look my family gave me too. What the f**k?

Caribbean_Chick
laughing laughing
pipage558 I love your siglove on the soundtrack it has it on itbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinI was so happy I had bought itbig grinbig grinPippin's Song is the best:love

ImAPirate
disgust shocking naughty rifle thumbup yawn

ImAPirate
wallbash whistling sleep1 lol crybaby bangin

ArrghPirateGirl
Bored IAP???

ImAPirate
lol, eh...

actually i was posting those cuz i can use them in email, but only if i post them. like if i go to the smiley page and try to copy a smiley, it wont work, so i posted it in an old thread lol

ArrghPirateGirl
Ok........blink........Riiiight

ImAPirate
uh... yep big grin

JessieSparrow
this was a random thread...there was POTC music in the olympics in the womens gymnastics while australia was on the balance beam...I couldnt tell who it was they had a blue and white outfit thats all I saw...I dont like the balance beam I like the un-even bars (no idea why) but it looks fun...the chinese were like crazy tho (cool crazy)...but anyhoo Im rooting for australia more than the US cause theyre cool like in swimming I was rooting for them not US even tho the ones from my town (Brendan Hansen) he moved to Texas...hes smart

ImAPirate
hmm interesting....

i remember hearing potc music in a sport.. but i forgot what it was.. arggh..... but thats always cool to hear that

i was looking on the preview guide channel and they were showing Master and Commander trailer/preview thing, and the movie had pretty much the same music as POTC! only in a different key! that made me mad lol.. no one copies the potc music!

ArrghPirateGirl
sad BAD PEOPLE

JessieSparrow
lets kill them!...I think they also stole POTC's water tank thing

Miya Sparrow
My School is doing that too, my one friend who is also part of my Fleet is in the Band and this whole Summer the practiced the Theme Song it really cool but i haven't heard it yet i hope its cool, but now when ever i go to a football game i will hear it happy

tinkerbell668
My school did alot of POTC this year...they didn't kill it too bad....but we did use the script to practice in drama!! I was sooooo excited and it was really fun. But yeah i was watchin the olympics and I was like OMG thats from POTC...sure my family looked at me like i was crazy but what can I say? I'm a pirate right?

ArrghPirateGirl
Yup yes We all b pirate here......There aint been no ladies or Commodores yetblink...Meh all well.....don't matter big grin

Unholy_Cheese
PoTC music was on the olympicsyes

Bwa Ha Ha
Really?!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.