Petition agensed Kate Brotsworth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Orlando_Lover45
Lets start a petition agensed Kate Brotsworth!
we can make up evil plans to make her *evil laugh* disappere...
moohahaha! evil face

DIE, LADY, DIE!!!

Orlando_Lover45
isn't she coming up in that movie a date with ______

Orli'sElf7
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I SHALL SIGN THE PETITION 10000000000 times!!!!!!!!! take a blood oath anything!!! lol!!!!! kate bosworth better watch it lol

Orlando_Lover45
you tell no lies!
Dead women tell no lies...

Orlando_Lover45
(kinda a play off of from the movie)

Orli'sElf7
(ok awsome) i say we make her walk the friggin plank!!!!!!!!

Orlando_Lover45
YEAH!! and we could feed her to the monkey.

Orlando_Lover45
that monkey is posessed, I swear.

Orli'sElf7
i know!!!! we'll give her to the monkey when the moonlight is out >: ) heheh give her to the whole damn crew and give them all swords made by our very own will turner....i think they'd have some fun lol

really_bad_eggs
eww give her to the cursed crew they would mess her up....

Caribbean_Chick
yea.. but would Will really make swords for us to give to people to kill/screw up his.. ummm.. actors girlfriendconfused

I know we can use Jack's good negotiation skills and get him to get Will to make us swords to give to the cursed pirates to kill Kate!!!!devildevil *evil laugh*

Kate rocks!
O gawd not another one Sorry FeEler but get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha jp i love you!

Caribbean_Chick
confused confused

Stewie is God
i'm in!!!!!!!!! happy she must pay for takin Orli off the market!!! yes

BellaButterfly
I hate Kate for being with Orli.......but she is hot ....and the do make a cute couple..........I am so in the wrong thread!

really_bad_eggs
lol i think you are.....

Orli'sElf7
hey feeeler i didnt start is im just going along with it ^_^ i love you to tho Kate rocks! (coughcough....name...coughcough....) lol

Orlando_Lover45
I have a new idea! We lock kate up with orlilover42's little sister(no little sister can get brattier. pm her about it) and leave her! Wow, that almost is going to far. ALMOST

Orlando_Lover45
devil <--- Orlilover42's sister

orlilover42
My sister is a real brat! I'll bet I could sell her to the zoo! yes

orlilover42
By the way, I'd like to sign that petition... devil

Orli'sElf7
lol yes!! one more for the list!

really_bad_eggs
i tried doing that when i was 7..............unfortunately my mom found out when she saw drawing of my sister's head on the body of a gorilla and she sent me to child therapy............

Orlando_Lover45
LOL!
no, Orlilover42's sister is more like a mix between a naked mole rat and a hangnail.

Orlando_Lover45
lol

really_bad_eggs
lmao oh for some reason i thought u were her sister

Orlando_Lover45
HA!

orlilover42
Orlando_Lover45 isn't TOO annoying... shifty

Orlando_Lover45
OH SHUT UP CASEY!

really_bad_eggs
ooooo diss!!!!!!!! you got put down orlandolover!!!!

really_bad_eggs
lol hehe

Orlando_Lover45
oops, wasn't aloud to use your real name on there.
HER NAME IS KATE BOSWORTH!
she was over at my house today and i made the mistake of letting her have the bag of choclate chips. REALLY BAD IDEA! she was jumping all over the place.

orlilover42
Just kidding! She's not annoying! big grin

orlilover42
They were melted chocolate chips. Even better! wink

Orlando_Lover45
and she tried to save two soccer cones from the snow.

Orlando_Lover45
and she said it was orlando bloom

Orlando_Lover45
and then she pulled my hair

orlilover42
You were there to!
and I didn't pull your hair. stick out tongue

really_bad_eggs
oooooooooo it snows where you live? it's never snowed at my house! sad sad

Orlando_Lover45
yes you did casey.

Orlando_Lover45
oh, no. did it again. i called her casey for some reason. her name is kate bosworth.
DIE LADY DIE!

Orlando_Lover45
lol

samIam
it snowsss OOHH NNOOO FAIIIRRR!!! I want just a little snow!!!! ... tragicity of california right RBE? where in CA do u live .. southern?

Orlando_Lover45
the problem with the snow here is
it's stuck between a thick 1 and a half inch layer of ice! it's like, 17 degrees so you kinda cant go outside.

orlilover42
yah, but school was canceled today! That makes up for it.

orlilover42
My dad says school might be canceded tomarrow too!

Orlando_Lover45
oh, goody!
casey-uh, kate i mean, no more chocolate chips for you if you come over.

samIam
AAAWWWW see I couldn't have snow days anywayz cuz I am homeschooled .. so it doesn't make any differnce *tears* where on earth is it 17 degrees??? bbbuuurrrr . I am freezing in 40 degrees

samIam
ok i g2g eat a really long dinner !

Orlando_Lover45
um, here. it hasn't been like this since like, 1986 or something. I'm a coldperson, too. i refuse to go in a pool thats below 89 degrees.

samIam
me too !!! i am cold blooded ( but I am not a bug or reptile )

Orlando_Lover45
just to tell you, im over at orlilover42's house so i'm also orlilover42 for tonite. k, bye

samIam
that good! ohh cuz u don't have school 2moro right????

orlilover42
Yep! We don't!(orlando_lover45) stick out tongue

really_bad_eggs
i live in northern ca and it's never snowed...well once it did but it melted before it hit the ground so technically no. it get bloody cold though up here.

orlilover42
It's a snowy day, and the roads are slippery. A school bus is driving down the road, when out pops Kate Bosworth! *evil chuckle* She starts to cross the street, when the bus runs her over! Ha ha ha! Then the bus driver backs up to try to see what he hit, but can't so he pulls forward again! *more evil laughing*

orlilover42
This plan is foolproof! angel laughing

Orlando_Lover45
Wow! So well thought out. YOu read my mind! oh, wait, your right next to me. I was sleeping over here, wasn't i. there goes my memeory again. Well, good plan anyway. I like the part about the bus.

orlilover42
Kelsey, the whole thing is about a bus.

orlilover42
Words that Johnny Depp says:
luv
rum
mate
savvy

orlilover42
stuff Kelsey says:
my braces hurt
my braces suck
The radio is out to get me
Orlando Bloom is hot!

Orlando_Lover45
New evil plan!
We send Orlando Bloom the following letter;

Dear Orlando,
This is Kate, your former girlfriend. I want to break up with you because i really dont like you that much and some of those teens on the killermovies forums would love you alot more, namely the ones on the POTC forum. Infact there's this member named Orlando_lover54. seems like she would like to go out with you alot more. She's extreamly smart and talented and attractive I hear. So, it's over.
-Kate Bosworth

orlilover42
And don't forget to say that orlilover42 is even better looking than Orladno_Lover45, more talented, smarter, and likes you more.

Orlando_Lover45
no, we shouldn't lie...

Orlando_Lover45
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! DISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

orlilover42
Then why did you in the letter?

Orlando_Lover45
Sure, Orli. Sure...
you just keep your little dream going...

orlilover42
now i'm listening to hold on

orlilover42
No school again today... I can't believe that I'm saying this, but it's starting to get boring. I'm gettin' cabin fever, Arr!

Orlando_Lover45
Yeah, i know! i almost wish we could go to school so we can keep our new drama more of a secret! and so we can see how many people have broken something from falling on the ice! lol

orlilover42
We can't even go anywhere because of the ice! I want to go bowling!

Art_of_drowning
Spelled it wrong. BOSWORTH. So what? They're in lov,e and they're getting married. So, yeah.

OrliNElijahsGrl
I pity you so called orlando fans, is this how you treat orlandos happiness? good grief

you sound like a bunch of teenies

you dont care to butt into his personal life, when you shouldnt, you dont care to hate someone he loves, you dont care about his happiness, you all just wish to get in his pants and go out with him, FAT CHANCE! none of you have chances! GROW THE HELL UP!

And be happy for orlando and respect him the way he SHOULD be respected!

WHY CANT YOU PEOPLE BE JUST HAPPY FOR HIM!?!!!

is it THAT hard to ask? And why cant you people butt out of his personal life? is it THAT hard to ask?! Good grief!

i love orlando and respect him enough to keep out of his personal life, and be happy for him and support any decision he makes!

WHY CANT U PEOPLE DO THE SAME?! Can you not find it in your hearts???

Art_of_drowning
AMEN ORLINELIJAHSGRL!

OrliNElijahsGrl
thank you *bows*

Caribbean_Chick
hey that's a good point.. makes people sound kinda shallow don't itstick out tonguestick out tongue.. well you know speaking as one being kind of jealous of Kate myself they're just jealous.. and it's hard not be.. he's so hotlovelove

iluvorlando
does OrliNElijahsGrl paste that on every Orlando forum?....cuz i've already had to read it once before.....but anyways....the real reason i'm here....to sign that kill Kate petition! smile

airangel429
This is a really pointless thread!!!! A waste of space! In the HP Forum we got rid of the BASHING threads...so this one will most likely go soon too!!!!

OrliNElijahsGrl
roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

i hope all this topic gets closed, its disrespectful, as well at the orlando/kate tracker one

both disrespectful

yes..if i have to post in every thread and in every forum i will, im a true orlando fan speaking out for what she believes IS RIGHT!

iluvorlando
ok...just wondering...smile I'm just over here, trying to maintain a positive attitude, even though in every other thread i open i feel as if i'm being yelled at, so i'm just gunna hang out until there is peace on the Orli threads again.

OrliNElijahsGrl
well it wouldnt happen if we had some respectful fans out there and not teenies

good grief, im done with this, you guys can say whatever to me, but as long as i stated whats right, thats all that counts

SUPERgirl#1_B&M
Ah, if Kate every did break up with Orlando what wud ya do go run to London to get em'? What has Kate done to NOT diserve him? Wouldn't we rather want Orlando happy?

Becca~ Happy Dance

P.S. what would be the odds even if Orlando were still single that one of us would get him, especially seeing how we are decades younger! or atleast one decadesmile LOL!

iluvorlando
well, i don't think we actually think we could get him....or at least i don't...just fun to dream about i suppose smile....and OrliNElijahsGrl...i hope you don't hate me! smile I am not a tennie, i just prefer happy ppl over angry ones! but i do understand what your saying, and like i said, i agree w/ some of it...i just think its kinda a waste of time to get all deep and phsychological (sp?) about it...thats all!

captain pants
Perhaps you shouldn't get on this webpost board if you don't actually have anything useful to say. I came to find out about Pirates of the Caribbean and all you can talk about is killing Kate. Get off please.

iluvorlando
lol....captain pants....i luv that name.....(sorry, just lightening the mood a bit)

blackpearlbabe1
I like Kate if the only reason you guys hate kate is because shes dating Orlando, you guys are real biatches!!! Sorry but thats really stupid to hate kate, its not like you guys are elligible to date Orlando!
mad What the f**k?

iluvorlando
i'm pretty sure we all know that none of us will ever really get Orlando, its just fun to dream about! smile please don't kill our dreams!

Belladonna
Yeah, destroying other people's dreams is baaaaaaaad. =P Seriously.

iluvorlando
just kinda depressing really.....

Belladonna
Yeah I know.

At least there's a slightly bigger chance at getting Orlando than getting Johnny.. *cries*

ORLI MY BOI!
uh huh i agree wif iluvorlando we r just dreaming having a fantasy ya knwo we aint serious its just fun so dont destroy our fun sad

*Georgina_A*
i heard orlando is gonna propose to kate bosworth...i hate her miffed miffed miffed

iluvorlando
join the club! smile

OrliNElijahsGrl
Well what about orlando...your destroying orlandos happiness!!!

im not gettin into this again....

im just gonna roll my eyes and move on because anything i say, will go through one ear and out the other roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

jack's dudess
what was that?

iluvorlando
another crabby comment....i think they are getting a bit old....anybody else agree?

Iirima
me.

ORLI MY BOI!
uh huh yep me too bac to orlando ive heard he was spose to propose on 4th of Feb but then it said somehwere that he was gonna propose on Valentines Day

OrliNElijahsGrl
another crabby moment? call it whatever, but you people are pathetic, i see this has nothing to do with pirates of the caribbean, so i might be just really "crabby" and report this thread...since it has nothing to do with potc, and belongs in a different forum, and i pray that you childish so called orlando lovers...grow up and learn respect

Id hate to be orlando and come here and read this crap from you guys

its pathetic! By the way...whats it any of your business of when orlandos going to "propose" to kate anyways? its none of your business, stay out of his personal life, geez

OrliNElijahsGrl
muahaha..i love the little report button..you guys act immature while you can...this thread will soon to be moved or deleted

OrliNElijahsGrl
be glad you are not at my LOTR/Orlando board, with this nonsense, id ban you so quick it would make your head spin!!!

Orlandoswifey
Yeh but orlando was supposed to be proposing on his bday and he was also supposed to be having a sex change but that was just a loada rubbish. i wouldn't worry because these websites don't know what they are talking about. orlando doesn't talk about his private life and he says hes too young to settle down anyway...
even if he does marry kate theres nothing anyone can do, its his desision no one elses. of course every teenage girl in the world would be disappointed and jealous. who wouldn't be? but as long as he's happy thats all that matters. we are only kidding ourselves must of us will never even meet him!

http://www.hidden-insanity.net/o.gif

OrliNElijahsGrl
thank you orlandoswifey for posting that, im glad i dont stand alone in this, what us fans should do is show orlando our complete respect, love and support, and some of you arent doing that, how would you feel if orlando would ever come here and see all of this, he would be heartbroken and disappointed to have fans that he loves not show the respect he deserves! Come on now...the butting into his personal life, dissing kate and everything HAS GOT TO STOP, dont just do it for me...do it for orlando...do it as a supporting fan...do it for the love you have on orlando, thats what matters most, is his happiness

iluvorlando
gosh, w/e, i'm so sick of getting preached at everywhere i go! Just let us live in our Orlando loving peace! It doesnt have to be huge debate! I've told you a million times that i understand what your saying! No, i'm not a teenie, and yes i do love orlando. and besides that i highly doubt orlando is gunna go looking at all the message boards w/ threads about him, he'd prolly be dead before he got that accomplished. And another thing that i've said a million times....i don't actually think i can get or even meet Orli, just fun to dream about. And there are people all over the world trying to find out stuff about Orlando, you can't stop them all! Pick your battles! go fight for something a little more important then a bunch of girls gushing about Orlando! And no, I don't like Kate, but as it has been mentioned earlier, its not all that uncommon to dislike the girl whose dating the man of your dreams. If i don't think Kate's a good actress, that doesn't give you reason to yell at us every day. I'm really sorry for coming off so crabby, but i've tried to just stand back and respect your opinion for the past week. But it gets kinda hard to do that when you don't respect ours! So, yeah, now that i've done just the same as you and preached for a while, i'm just gunna hope that this thread can rid itself of so much drama! Once again, i apologize for ranting and giving you guys more then enough crabbiness! smile

Belladonna
I agree with both of you.

In the end, no matter how much it hurts; you've got to realise that it's his life and he can do what he wants with it. If Kate's making him happy, then what's the problem? I know we all would want him for ourselves, but think realistic, is it going to happen? I doubt it. There's nothing you can do about it, so accept it and move on, and stop thinking you can change it somehow. You're only upsetting yourselves..

tates8
i'm in! is there a link to the petition???( i don't feel like going through all the pages)

OrliNElijahsGrl
roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

for the last time...i said i respected others opinion, dont say im not, because i am, im just saying, orlandos private life is HIS private life and its none of our business, end of story...

good grief...

iluvorlando
hey OrliNElijahsGrl, can we just shake hands and be friends? I'm kind of sick of fighting...how about you?

OrliNElijahsGrl
I was never fighting, i was stating my points and what i believe is right...but sure...lets be friends *shakes hand*

Kitoky
A petition against Kate Bosworth, oh my gosh, you guys are hilarious.

iluvorlando
awesome...i feel better now, i just didn't want you hating me is all! smile (and i didn't mean fighting exaclty....i just felt like we were constantly stating our opinoins in a rather angry fashion...if you know what i mean smile)

Babi_Gurl
WOW u all have such strong opions

neways i LOVE orlando he rocks im new by the way my names Rose

Chelse_gladrin9
i need help.... i also need a hug.... i'll sign any peition that is aginst Kate Bosworth... SHE IS NOT WORTHY!!! NONE OF US ARE BUT WHO CARES! wacko blink whistle i didnt say that

Orli'sElf7
ok i'm laying everything out here. I love orlando bloom and YES i am SO jealous of kate bosworth for having him. and everyone IS entitled to either own opinion, while NOT BASHING OTHER PEOPLE IN THE PROCESS OR IMPOSING THEIR OPINIONS ON OTHERS!!! yea orlando bloom is good looking but i love 'im plainly because hes a GREAT actor, and true that i AM jealous of kate bosworth, but the reason i "dislike" (AN: did i say hate? no!!) her is because i think her movie sucked (and dont you bash me bc its my opinion, tho feel free to say wutev. u want). Blue Crush. I never said i hated ehr as a person jsut her acting skills. but i mean yea it IS nice to dream about dating him and YES i do think this petition is funny, but lets not get outta hand ladies. and OrliNElijahsGrl i know that you do like kate and all but you also do have to respect how other ppl feel about it. and im not only singling her out too i hate it how ppl are bashing her back. we're supposed to post our opinions on these forums! whether they be opposing or not. opinions on the MOVIE not OTHER MEMBERS. not trying to preach ppl its just that i hate coming into a thread and seeing ppl bash eachother over an ACTOR/actress. also if you think your opinion will get out of hand then simply skip the thread. true you have the right to state your own opinions but not at the expense of someone else's humility being exposed. haha ok im done that sounded WAYYY too formal. get back to the main topic please!!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " love love

iluvorlando
^lol, on the whole, i agree

tates8
i agree

Orli'sElf7
haha sry for goin over guys i just felt like something needed to be said plz donthate me Happy Dance

iluvorlando
sall good...i've read so many ppls mini sermons on Orli and his privacy that i don't really care any more (and i've actually given my own mini sermon myself, so there ya go! smile)

airangel429
This will stay open as long as there is NO bashing against one another! big grin Petition away!

Orli'sElf7
lol haha i wasnt talking about his privacy at all!!! hell knows if i god his adress id mail him like 500 times a day (who wouldnt? lol ) i just hate it when all you ppl fite bout it I LOVE YOU ALL *tear*

OrliNElijahsGrl
for the love, this ended a week or 2 weeks ago, WHY ARE YOU BRINGING IT BACK UP?! i was done with this topic and therefore finished trying to prove that orlandos privacy should be respected, if you wanted to state your opinion, you should of done it when the arguing was still going on, it was already done and over with, and you just flamed it back up

LET THIS BE ENDED ALREADY!!!!!! Stop putting flame back on the fire that was extenquished! It was already done and over with

And by the way, before you reply and ramble saying i dont respect your opinions or others, i do, and ive stated that many of times

ITS DONE! END OF STORY!

OrliNElijahsGrl
*i dont respect your opinions or others opinions, i do, and ive stated that many of times*

i made a mistake there...stupid typos!

iluvorlando
so yeah....Orlando rocks my face off smile

OrliNElijahsGrl
LOL Ohhh i agree....orlando is a amazing talented gorgous actor! MUAHAHAHAHA

Orli'sElf7
well SRY just trying to get everything straightened out and 4tha record i was nEVER trying to accuse u of anything i justs didnt like the member bashing! and it wasnt you it was other ppl so excuse me and sorry for whatever you THInk i said!

OrliNElijahsGrl
its okay...now ending this flame...ONCE AGAIN

*extinquishes flames*

Orli'sElf7
finally.....jeez now that we got that straightened out......ORLI ROX MY SOX!!!!!!!! ^_^ ^_^ love Happy Dance love

OrliNElijahsGrl
LOL!!!!! orlando is a hot and talented brilliant actor!!!!!

iluvorlando
i'll second that!

Orli'sElf7
ill third and fourth and fifth and sixth that too!! lol!!

iluvorlando
well in that case, all whole love Orli say "I"......."I"! (that one was for me smile) (and i'm not sure if thats the way you really spell "I" but you know what i mean!)

OrliNElijahsGrl
I! or....in the pirate term...AYE!!!!!

iluvorlando
lol, nice touch smile

OrliNElijahsGrl
LOL! aye thank ye matey!

AHAHA

Lianslo
we're obviously the only ones who love Orli around here! smile

Kathryn_Bloom23
AYE!!! eye

Lianslo
yay! theres another! i knew there had to be more.

OrliNElijahsGrl
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohooooooooo
ooo! awww...shire music...OKAY back to potc...and orlando...HAHAHA

"Ohhh thanks mr. *****" "ohhh tip tip, i just might take this and use this for the road!" "yo ho yo ho and oh my god sinkage!!!" "Oh i am drunk as hell, ohhhhh OH MY GAWD!! Ohh rope yo ho!!!"

Aya_Greenleaf
I personally think she should burn!!! Have you ever seen her?? I mean....... Ughhhh....~Aya

Lianslo
So yeah....i'm pretty pumped that Ned Kelly is coming out in the US soon....I heard the date March 26, but i can't figure out why i havn't seen a single preview!! anybody here seen it?

Babi_Gurl
yep i have i seen it last year its a great movie and orlando is so dam sexy in it with his accent

Lianslo
I'm getting pretty excited to see it! And when isn't Orli looking and sounding sexy...lets just not lie smile

bLooMiLiCioUs
I'M WATCHIN NED KELLY ON MARCH 13TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and...btw...AYE!!!!!!!!!love

Lianslo
I'm so jealous! I wanna see it!

bLooMiLiCioUs
woohoo!!!:Happy DanceHappy Dance

many ppl say he look fooiiinnneeeee innithappy
then again,when WON;T he look hot??love

Lianslo
exaclty....there really isn't a way for him not to be looking good!

ORLI B isjus4ME
hey guyz!! pirate

ORLI B isjus4ME
guyz?

jack's dudess
and gals...if ye don't mind......

Lianslo
lol....hey ORLI B isjus4ME! and welcome! Always good to meet another Orlando lover!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>