Finished POTC things (members only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Orlando_Lover45
Please post your finished bios and what not here and I'll save them and post them when we got our site. Savvy?

really_bad_eggs
Keira Knightley (Elizabeth Swann)

Full name: Keira Knightley
Birthday: March 22, 1985
Birthplace: Teddington, England
Parents: Will Knightley and Sharman Macdonald
Sibling: brother Caleb (born 1979)
Height: 5'7"
Keira is trained in dancing and a member of the Heathham House Youth Project.
She is dyslexic. Her father is an actor and her mother is an actress turned writer. The similarity between her and Natalie Portman, meant that during the filming of The Phantom Menace, their own mothers could not tell them apart once covered in makeup.
Her role as the decoy queen in Star Wars was kept secret in order to not spoil the surprise, it was maintained through the promotions that Natalie Portman played both the Queen and the decoy. Keira was the result of a bet between her mother and father. She was shipwrecked after a late night shoot during the filming of Pirates of the Caribbean.
Had her cleavage painted in for her role as Elizabeth Swann. Keira has admitted that a boy broke her heart when she was four years old.

Keira's name means:Keira - Feminine of the Irish Gaelic Kieran. Dusky; dark-haired

really_bad_eggs
Keira (continued)
Movie Credits
KING ARTHUR
Director: Antoine Fuqua
Written by: David Franzoni (II) & John Lee Hancock
Plot: A demystified take on the tale of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table.
Co-stars: Clive Owen, Stephen Dillane, Ray Winstone

LOVE ACTUALLY
Director: Richard Curtis (I)
Written by: Richard Curtis (I)
Plot: This ensemble comedy tells ten separate (but intertwining) stories of love in London.
Co-stars: Liam Neeson, Rowan Atkinson, Collin Firth, Hugh Grant

PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN - CURSE OF THE BLACK PEARL
Director: Gore Verbinski
Written by: Ted Elliot & Terry Rossio
Plot: Swashbuckling Jack Sparrow braves the Caribbean Sea to stop a ship of pirates led by Captain Barbossa who intend to break an ancient curse - with the blood of Elizabeth Swann.
Co-stars: Orlando Bloom, Johnny Depp, Geoffrey Rush

DOCTOR ZHIVAGO
Director: Giacomo Campiotti
Written by: Andrew Davies (I) (screenplay) & Boris Pasternak (novel)
Plot: Life of a Russian doctor/poet who, although married, falls for a political activist's wife.
Co-stars: Hans Matheson, Sam Neill, Kris Marshall, Alexandra Maria Lara

BEND IT LIKE BECKHAM
Director: Gurinder Chadha
Written by: Gurinder Chadha, Paul Mayeda Berges & Guljit Bindra
Plot: The daughter of orthodox Sikh rebels against her parents' traditionalism by running off to Germany with a football team.
Co-stars: Parminder Nagra, Jonathan Rhys-Meyers

THE HOLE
Director: Nick Hamm
Written by: Ben Court (screenplay) & Guy Burt (novel)
Plot: Four teenagers at a British private school are trapped in an underground bomb shelter.
Co-stars: Thora Birch, Laurence Fox, Desmond Harrington, Daniel Brocklebank

PRINCESS OF THIEVES
Director: Peter Hewitt (I)
Written by: Robin Lerner
Plot: Story of Robin Hood's daughter Gwyn who takes up his role after he is captured by Prince John.
Co-stars: Del Synott, Stuart Wilson (II), Crispin Letts, Jonathan Hyde, Stephan Moyer (I)

STAR WARS EPISODE I - PHANTOM MENACE
Director: George Lucas
Written by: George Lucas
Plot: Two Jedi knights and an outcast must help a queen save her world.
Co-stars: Natalie Portman, Liam Neeson, Ewan McGregor

Credit - IMDB.com

info is from: http://www.keiraknightley.cjb.net/

Orlando_Lover45
Good work!

really_bad_eggs
i thank ye!

Caribbean_Chick
o thatz cool.. so we've got people assigned doing biographies.. sounds goodthumb up

Orlando_Lover45
We still need someone to do Movie/sequil updates and facts

Caribbean_Chick
there are too many pictures to post it'll take forever.. what's you email and I'll send you them?

Orlando_Lover45
i PMed it to you

Caribbean_Chick
hmmm.. we need to find someone on here who knows alot about it

airangel429
closing.......post things like this in the fiction threads....see the RULES thread for appropriate locations.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.