Star Wars Magazine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Daft
I know this probably doesn't interest anyone here who isn't British, but the new Star Wars UK Magazine has a load of really cool info, including some Episode 2 Pics not seen on the Official Site. One of them is of the smokey streets of Coruscant with a Rodian standing in the middle of an alley and another is one of two ladies speaking with a caption that mentions the nightclub. Another shows Ewan and Gillard practising with their lightsabres and there is a pic of what Chancellor Palpatine will look like. Despite there being 10 years after TPM he seems to look the same, although its a little tricky to say. There is one of David Bowers dressed as Mas Ammeda and eating some food, and another of Samuel L. Jackson's first visit to the set.
They are really cool pics, so if you live in UK I suggest you get the magazine.
It also has what Jonathan Hales thinks of the script and he says the plot is excellent with the love story being the main thread within it.
This is one of the best UK Star Wars Mags in a few months, especially if you're hungry for Ep2 info and pics.
I only wish I could post the pics here, as I'm sure there'd be a lot of speculation about them.

King Jedi
I've got it as well and it's fantastic. I thought TFN and Jedinet might have put the pictures up by now. Did you read the McCallum interveiw? I loved the way he just casually dropped the Christopher Lee using a lightsaber thing into the conversation as if it was nothing.

Darth Daft
Yeah I read that too. I really loved this latest issue. Its the best one in quite some time. Shame we didn't hear much about the planets though. I wish they would at least tell us the name of one of the new planets without giving any information about it. I mean it wouldn't spoil it or make us know elements of the storyline. Just let us know what one of the planets is called.

UnknownBountyHunter
Are you from England, Darth Daft?

Darth Daft
Yep I sure am. And I hear you're from Germany?

UnknownBountyHunter
Uh, yessiree, check GD, I am not only from Germany, I live there as well. And I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for the $200 per month I paid to learn English. Trust me, it was a pain. But let's not change the subject, back to the Star Wars Magazine.

Xizor
Hey all you red-blooded americans.... Whooooohhh!!
When's our awesome star wars insider coming out. I've been looking forward to getting it for about a month now?

theEviljedi
The official site should have mentioned it by now.And Xiz,do you live in the US?I think you do.

Darth Daft
Just out of a matter of interest, doesn't the Star Wars Insider tell you the date of when the next issue comes out? Its just that a lot of people keep discussing it, but as I come from UK we don't have it over here. But most magazines tell you the date of when the next issue comes out.

King Jedi
On that subject DD, why did they release the magazine in October when it's not supposed to be out until January?

Darth Daft
I'm not sure. The magazine is released every 2 months so that was the November/December issue, although it was released a few days before November started. The next issue will be the one released in January. Damn, that seems a long way away, but then it has an interview with Harrison Ford, so hopefully it will be worth the wait.

UnknownBountyHunter
What's the new one about?

Darth Daft
Do you mean the one already out or the one that will be released next?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.