Torque

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

movieman
I'm an avid box office fan, and Torque is the next film I'm having a hard time predicting. Car racing films like Torque are so hard to predict. Ice Cube is the only big name, but I think he can draw a crowd on his own.

But then you look at films like Biker Boys which didn't make very much and had a much better cast, and The Fast and The Furious which had pretty much a cast full of unknowns, which unexpectedly made a lot of money. So where do you think Torque will fall? Will it do well? Horrible?

it will do horrible, it looks so bad...if this movie makes over 25m? i'll be very suprised...but who knows it might, and that would just be sad

BackFire
looks like another bad fast and the furious clone, a'la Biker Boyz

Dogbert
My opinion
fast and the furious thumb up
xXx thumb down
swat thumb up
toruqe ? my prediction > thumb down

lil bitchiness
Oh god..this has been over done now...its going to be shite!

forumcrew
its gonna be stupid most likely but entertaining just like fast and furious and so many others

silver_tears
it isnt car racing blink

SlipknoT
this movie looks like utter crap, just like all of the ff rip offs, and I didnt like ff to much

strider
yea swat was good ... even though im not a fan of movies like this i woulnt be surprised if it does well... i mean people loooove the fast and the furious... i know one guy that used to watch it everyday...

TimberlandG2
This movie is gonna be sooo crappy!!! It looks soo bad, its just fast and the furious on motorcycles. CRAP!!!

SilverFighter
It appears to have too much CGI in it. I think Ice cube will be better in Barbershop 2 than on this one. I'm not planning to see it since it looks like another fast and the furious (which I didn't like) wanna be.

Punker69
can anybody see ice cube do be the next triple x?

Walter Simard
sick - Torque looks more like a videogame than a biker flick.

Patient_Leech
My girlfriend told me the other day that she likes this movie. I remember thinking it looked pretty awful. She's just obsessed with motorcycles, I think is what it is. I'm pretty sure Ice Cube has never been in a good movie... to my knowledge, at least.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
My girlfriend told me the other day that she likes this movie. I remember thinking it looked pretty awful. She's just obsessed with motorcycles, I think is what it is. I'm pretty sure Ice Cube has never been in a good movie... to my knowledge, at least.

I remember running the Premier for this years ago. Met the main to actors. The blond is a babe. The movie is terrible.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.