Megaman X vs Zero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Linkalicious
So who would win Megaman X or Zero? True Zero has that whoop ass blade, but Mega was the originator of the X-buster. And if looks are part of the comparison...then consider X in his upgraded armor because the blue bomber suit is a joke.

My vote goes with Megaman X, just because he's done things that Zero only dreams of and besides...there is a way for Mega to get Zero's sabre in the game.

DracotheDragon
I'd say X would win in his better armor because he can do that charge up blast, Zero would just barely have enough time to get away from that, then get hit by a bombard of regular bullets, Zero would have to get lucky to win.

SaTsuJiN
Are you talking about 'before' , or 'after' megaman x is fully powered up? Cuz at the beginning of the game MMX would get his ass whupped so beautifully. With all the upgrades it would be an even match stick out tongue

DracotheDragon
Did you read the first post Satsujin, or did you only read mine?

Linkalicious
One thing that i liked about Zero was that he was taller than Mega. Especially when he's in his blue bomer suit. And how hard are some of those bosses when all you have is the normal x-buster without any upgrades. That game was a TRUE finger work out.

DracotheDragon
The Blue Bomber outfit, yueacchhh, X needs to loose it and stay with his upgrades, but the blue should go red....

Linkalicious
I have megaman 7, X, X2, and X3 on my xbox now that i got my xbox moded....looks like i'll have to revisit my youth and beat them again. I wonder if my hands will get all cramped using an xbox controller instead of an SNES controller???

DracotheDragon
Since when did they transfer all the mega man games to Xbox? Nintendo would not let one of their biggest selling and longest franchises go out on another system...(excpet the newer mega man games cuz Capcom decided to sell to Sony instead)...

SaTsuJiN
He does not specify, he only says 'or' and 'if'. Otherwise I probably would have casted a vote

Linkalicious
I never say "or" i just say "if" and that is entirely up to you... IF you feel that looks are part of the comparison...then you should consider him in his nice upgraded armor.

And DracotheDragon, my xbox is moded. I have 719 SNES games on the harddrive of my xbox (and that's hardly any space on the harddrive.) So that's how i got Mega on my xbox. I checked and i have 73 games starting with the word Super in it's title. (I.E. Super Mario Kart, Super Punch Out, Super Mario Bros. Allstars, etc.) and that's also why i keep sticking up for xbox in the Worst System thread.

SaTsuJiN
Heh this poll is based upon your rules. Its whether or not 'you' say its MMX (upgraded) vs Zero etc. thus all the other polls based on vs

Linkalicious
Fine, upgrade must be taken into consideration since it also affects his abilities. So yes it's upgraded...now will you vote and stop being so technical?

DracotheDragon
MMX's upgrades kick ass. He would wipe Zero all over the floor and back.

SaTsuJiN
With that said.. zero had better run, lol cuz MMX isnt taking any prisoners~ (' w '

especially with the addition of X1's hadoken, and X2's shoryuken. I mean it killed sigma in one hit lol

DracotheDragon
Whoever voted Zero would win is ignorant. MMX would wipe him all over the floor and back, and yes, I know I already said that.

Linkalicious
i'm just glad that there is atleast 1 person to vote Zero, otherwise this really wouldn't be worth polling now would it?

lilica
Your a complete idiot i like x more then zero but some coments or on the way
1-zero with black armor can kill X with no problems and i only toock mi less then 1 minute to kill him iff you don't beleave mi your an ignorante

2- Zero iff you used Zero on the mission you fight X he will not die and he is very ussefuull later! if you used X Zero will die mad .

3-zeros saber is super strong

4-now X he has the greatest armor the ultimate armor and super pardon mi i mean hiper attacks smile now last fing you maibe dont even playd megaman X5 to know all this ok! mad

smokeurbesmoked
u guys Zero has this match won....Zero has a blaster as well as a sword....for all of u that forgot that then well heres ur suprise...zero has a gun and a blade...also if u want X to be in armor then i got zero in his maverik state...yea zero is the shiznit when it comes down to being a hardcore bad ass...x is nothing but a rag doll...tisk tisk

smokeurbesmoked
as for this Xbox mod thing...whats that do?....i think i have heard of it but i am not for certain about it...Linkalicious can u plz explain to me what it is?...because if it is bad ass then i will get a xbox and mod that thing

lilica
Im going to use X's falcon armor on the last mission iff i win X is stronger than Zero wink beleave mi i used Zero with his black armor and i died 20 times.

lilica
And im talking about megaman x 5

smokeurbesmoked
zero is better dude....but X is still fun on that level....i prefer playing X6...much better only because Zero is more fun....but yea Zero can squash X like a bug....as u can see Zero has the Poll won right now

lilica
X dies Zero wins

lilica

lilica
Soon im gonna blowup sigma never death and im using Zero but wen he turns into a robot i giljotiini

smokeurbesmoked
lol...nice smilies there man...lol

SaTsuJiN
I cant believe this is another ongoing topic... zero sux0rz after megaman gets his upgrades... thats zeros failure is his inability to become stronger... thus megaman wins..... *sniff*

lilica
Then how can i destroi the ciclopes at the first zero virus stage with X's ultimate armor?
To get ultimate armor i used a cheat laughing out loud

lilica

lilica
I wish i could do this spam_laser to Sigma

smokeurbesmoked
loo...i wish i could use that aginst my brother

lilica
Neo Arcade stupid Master X even worse

lilica
MMZ

smokeurbesmoked
whats with all the correction...there so many that i'm lost...but anywho...lets think about this one for a second...the evil doctor created Zero to be stronger then X right? right! so...assuming that which is true because Zero seemed stronger and X was even afraid of him, so Zero is stronger....also u really cant look at this as who has the strongest armor because thats some what cheating in a sense of competetion...look at it as who is stronger with just there basic self...Zero would win because he has a sword/laser, a gun, and he can double jump.....as for X he only has a gun, and can only jump once....not to mention Zero has better armor.....given the specs people Zero wins....end of stroy

lilica
X's ultimate armor mad

riku999
Nightmare zero would whip cuz he's like Zero but stronger has a longer sabre but of these two i'd say Zero.

lilica
Look zero nightmare is defeated and im talking about mmx5

smokeurbesmoked
yea zero still wins

whatshisface
i would say zero would win. one, because his blade can deflect whatever bullets x would volley at him. 2, his abilities allow him for unlimited usage since he "learns" them and he doesn't need to recharge them, except maybe 2 or 3 abilities. 3, he gets all crazy when he gets infected by that virus.

knighthart
whoever thinks X wins clearly never played megaman zero series

BlackZero30x
Zero wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.