The Site Is Done!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Orlando_Lover45
I HAVE OFFICIALLY FINISHED THE PREVEIW SITE! i even put a special thanks on the front page. So Kathleen, start the real site cuz we're ready! in potc form "HUZZAH!"
www.orlifollowers.4t.com

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance eek! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Orli'sElf7
is it your new site?? ahhhhh lol its nice!!! sexxy johnny pictures lol big grin

Orli'sElf7
and THANK you for putting some pics of my girl keira up there not just johnny and orlando (hey im not COMPLAINING i mean more orli pics the merrier, but i mean ppl tend to forget bout her so thanks!!!)

Orlando_Lover45
It's not my site, its a practice site for the big one!

really_bad_eggs
GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!

Orlando_Lover45
*bows* thank you, thank you...

Orli'sElf7
well its still good though!! great job everyone who put it together!

samIam
yeah ! i can't wait for the whole site!!! yippy!!!* lollypops for all the people who workd on it ...!!!

Orlando_Lover45
I want cherry!

Caribbean_Chick
hehe well other then some donations on bios and pics Orlando_Lover45 made it herselfbig grinbig grin go OL45!!!!!!!!!!!But since I donated a few pics.. I want strawberry!!!!!eek!

Orlando_Lover45
finally some reconiton! thanx, caribbean chick!

Fallen Jedi
For all those who took part, you guys rock. rock And for those who have joined the club and encouraged on the way, we thank you to. thumb up big grin Great work everyone. yes Now, its on to the real website. *jumping for joy* Happy Dance

Orlando_Lover45
*HUZZAH! HUZZAH! HUZZAH!...*

.:[Kamikaze]:.
whey heyyy looks good well done everyone for helping with this site, without all of you this wouldnt have happend big grin take care

luv AS!!!
xxx

jack's dudess
sorry but.......

Acter(ess) should be Actor/Actress

.:[Kamikaze]:.
yayyy i love lollipops can i have a cola or strawberry pooooliicceee... hehe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.