Star by Star Spoiler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
Don't tell me that Troy Denning actually killed Anakin Solo. He was one of my favorite characters. I haven't finished the book yet so I don't know if it's true or not. I hope it isn't true.

Julie
sorry.....

yerssot
sorry about it's true or that you read the spoiler?

Ratcat
As I haven't finished reading SBS yet I'm not even going to look.

yerssot
I don't know much about EU, but is Star by Star not the episode where Chuwie dies?

Julie
no...and I'm sorry, Lance....it's true... sad

yerssot
USE THE SPOILER TAGS

JediOasis
No, that happens in the first book of the New Jedi Order, called Vector Prime.

LanceWindu
About Anakin dying, I think that they might bring him back by cloning him. Why else would they (The Jedi Knights) risk their own lives to rescue his body?

JediOasis
As much as I would like that, the NR would never do that. It just wouldn't be the same.

LanceWindu
Then what are they going to do in the NJO series? Anakin was the Jedi that has the most Force potential out of all of them.

JediOasis
I think now that the focal point will be the twins and somehow, together, they will cause the downfall of the Vong.

LanceWindu
I hope that will work since Jaina is slipping over to the Dark Side.

JediOasis
Yeah, my guess is somehow Jacen escapes, probably with the help of Vergere and he "rescues" Jaina from the darkside and then together they take down Shimmra and Lah. Which kind of bothers me, I was hoping Luke would be the hero one last time, but it doesn't look that way. He's more of a figure head now.

LanceWindu
A question about Vergere:
Wasn't Vergere the name of the missing Jedi from Rogue Planet ?

Also I don't think that Shimmra or Lah will be taken down as of yet.

I think that Vergere is going to help the twins somehow. She is like a spy for both sides. But she will learn the error of her ways and join the Jedi one more time.

Luke is also going to be fighting some more in the series but he probably won't be the one to save the day in the end.

yerssot
give me a sec! I think you are right

yerssot
the one you are talking about is Vergere, so you are correct

LanceWindu
Cool, I knew I remembered that name from somewhere. I hadn't read Rogue Planet since it first came out

JediOasis
Yeah, its the same character. In RP it says she left to study the "far outsiders." It had to be quite a shock to come back to the galaxy and find out only 100 or so Jedi were left. But I agree, that in the end she will she the error of her ways and rejoin Luke and the Jedi Order. My money is on Vergere as the "Traitor" in the book with the same name.

LanceWindu
Hey Yer. You might want to put that in spoiler tags before anyone else reads it.

yerssot
I haven't used spoilers without the tags...
if you talk about someone else, I'm not the mod here so I can't change it sad

LanceWindu
I know that you're not the mod. But your last post has spoilers for people who haven't made the association of Vergere and RP.

yerssot
???
you mean RP like in Role Play??? that's hardly a spoiler

LanceWindu
Nooo. I thought we were talking about Rogue Planet

LanceWindu
Even you used RP for Rogue Planet.

yerssot
that was JediOasis!

LanceWindu
Oh sorry about that.

yerssot
no problem, but I see the mods still haven't cleared it up sad

LanceWindu
Who are the mods here?

yerssot
finti and ratcat, but I spoke to finti, he said there weren't spoilers around here that still needed cover

Julie
Where are the spoiler tags??????.....ohhh I think I found it...... Why are people so afraid of spoilers...for NJO.....it's just a book series....albeit a great one

LanceWindu
Because people don't want to know what happens in the series if they haven't read all of the books.

yerssot
that's why Raz was friendly enough to make those spoilertags

Julie
How do you use them????

yerssot
writer then type the spoilertext then write again but now with an / between [ and s

Julie
ohh ic Thanks.
I've seen this one about a million times but hey I'm just practicing
Chewie dies heroically in Vector Prime

did it work?

yerssot
I think so

Master Kadub
Ahhhh! Yerssot has explained the spoiler tags well....
"and a powerful Jedi he is indeed....jaina and jacen will face off in the next book I bet"

yerssot
I think you wrote spoiler once time too much?

Master Kadub
It is possible Yerssot...it is possible...

yerssot
everything is possible

Captain REX
Too bad I usually don't go to a local book store. I should go to Borders. Very big place. Books for everything: mythology, Star Wars, Harry Potter, math, drawing, science-fiction, and even the bad stuff...

Captain REX
I need to get in tune with these books. I've only read Heir to the Empire.

Julie
You haven't read NJO yet eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.