My friend Orlilover42

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Orlando_Lover45
Please everyone give a welcome to my friend, Orlilover42! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

pirate love <--- Orlando and me!

Orlando_Lover45
HIYA, ORLILOVER42!

Fallen Jedi
Ello, mate. If every forum site in the world were like this one, no man (well, woman in your case) would ever feel unwanted. Trust me, you'll like it here. You'll meet some of the most interesting, friendly, and of course, crazy to boot pirates around. I personally know Orlando_Lover45 and Caribbean_chick, and there are both some daft mates rock...and good pirates. pirate really_bad_eggs, jackiesparrow and kathleen are awesome too. thumb up yes You'll like 'em. And of course there's the rest of the POTC crew (fans, if you get my drift). Anyway, strap in and enjoy the ride. You're off the map. Here there be monsters.

Welcome to the Caribbean, love!!! pirate Its nice to have you aboard! wink big grin

.:[Kamikaze]:.
heyaaaa Orlilover42 welcome aboard the POTC forum hope you enjoy your stay and meet a lot of crazy and normal pirates around here.. big grin anyway take care

luv AS!!!
xxx

really_bad_eggs
Welcome aboard the Killer Movie Forum for POTC ship, love. Now before ye be wonderin' what ye shall be doing here...I must warn you of an ancient curse that roams the forum here......called the Stupid Computer curse where your computer may freeze, shut down, or otherwise be a scallywag!!! beware!!!!!!!!!!

tehe Happy Dance

Orlando_Lover45
*scratchy evil music plays off of a record player*

really_bad_eggs
lmao seriously

orlilover42
Thanks! I feel so at home now.
*cheesey smile* big grin

really_bad_eggs
you're welcome bunny bunny bunny oooooo how cute!

samIam
WOW I have the evil computer curse * yells don't touch me I am contagious*
ORLILOVER42 welcome to our world!!

really_bad_eggs
lol i used to until x-mas when i got a new ocmp and the curse mysteriously lifted....... blink

samIam
wow I got a semi new comp but see i have this hobbible of pressing the off button in med sentance // so i go to right something .. and i look up and it died!!! then i write another one so i can get very mad at my curse!!!

orlilover42
oops! got to go eat dinner! Bye!

really_bad_eggs
me too lol talk to yas in a few guys

samIam
toodles!

Orlando_Lover45
See Casey, they dont think youre a compleat weirdo!
(they obviousy havent met you)

samIam
no we don't think anyone is wierd ... compared to me !!! hhaaahahha I am insane sometimes ( when they let me ou of the insane Asylum) but sometimes I am really nice and obssessive with POTC and LOTR

Orlando_Lover45
um, in 3rd grade, casey-Kate hit people with lunchboxes yelling "FISH!" and she calls everyone santa and sits in their lap.

orlilover42
I thought you weren't supposed to use names...

orlilover42
I would tell you about all the weird things orlando_lover45 has done, but I can't think of any, at the moment... embarrasment

Orlando_Lover45
oh, $#&()^!!! see, this is why it's so hard to have a friend on a forum with you. You keep calling her some name that's not even her real name, because her real name is Kate Bosworth

Orlando_Lover45
Yes, you can all stampede her now.

orlilover42
Oh! Here's one! In, I think, 4th grade, orlando_lover45 started the fuzzy/frozen/normal pickle club.

orlilover42
to bad they don't know where I am! *slips on curten rope* um, no, I'm not behind that curten over there! confused

Orlando_Lover45
um, you started the Fuzzy Pickle thing in the first place, kate who is no casey.

Caribbean_Chick
hehe a pickle club.. that sounds coolstick out tongue

Orlando_Lover45
But we did make a quacamoli club last summer

Orlando_Lover45
we went around chanting quacamoli until our parents let us go to the mall.

orlilover42
I have an idea. Courtney started it!

orlilover42
at her b-day party!

Orlando_Lover45
yeah, Coke started it. actually she probebly did. Oh, don't get us started with our friend courtney. she will make you guys wonder...

Caribbean_Chick
hehe you guys have a funny life.. was it you that likes to go to the mall dressed as a pirate too or is that someone else?

Orlando_Lover45
if casey-kate, i mean kate really i do, hasnt allready

Orlando_Lover45
not i!
we might have to start a new thread about courtney, ca-Kate! I mean Kate!!!

orlilover42
That must be someone else, but it's not a bad idea... shifty LOL!

Orlando_Lover45
Ha!
brb. got to go have dinner. i'll be speedy quick though. Kate, you start the thread about Coke, K?

Orlando_Lover45
i'm back

orlilover42
Kels- I mean... orlando_lover45, Ellie just called and said there's no school tomarrow!

Orlando_Lover45
nice try casey. they already know my real name. really?

Orlando_Lover45
where did she hear it from? maybe i can come over there tonight and we can do something with your site.

orlilover42
Ok Kelsey. Yes! I'm totally serious! My mom doesn't belive me though.
(my name isn't Casey, it's Kate, remember... *hint hint*)

Orlando_Lover45
no, it's phillup. stop changing your name, you colorblind flying possum.

orlilover42
Fine. Now, my name is Phillup! But your name is Mildred! HA!

Orlando_Lover45
no it's not. i'll call you casey if you call me kelsey. it's not like these people know who we are.

orlilover42
Ok, but make up your mind already. By the way, I checked. There is no school tomarrow.

Orlando_Lover45
COOLEOTASTIC

orlilover42
Nice word. (don't worry, I won't steal it)

Orlando_Lover45
i pmed you.

samIam
I like that word ... but I don;t think I will use it .... cuz it seems uummm how shall I say this liek you took a rubber band and stretched it so it wasn't stretchy anymore

orlilover42
say something interesting. sleep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.