Phoe's HP Game- A HISTORY OF MAGIC (Archive) Volume II

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
The great hall is a place for mingling and chatting amongst the houses.

((Don't worry, the old Great Hall is not being deleted, just archived!))

Phoenix
Please state where you are when you post.

Phoenix
Including Hogsmeade, Quidditch Pitch, the Lake, the Dark Forest... again, please post where you are.

Phoenix
Includes St. Mungo's, Diagon Alley, Twelve Grimmauld Place... primarily for adult characters... again, please post where you are.

airangel429

Phoenix
Classes have begun in HP Forum ~

Herbology ~ http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t24212.html

Care of Magical Creatures ~ http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t24214.html

Divination ~ http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t24225.html

Transfiguration ~ http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t24224.html

Muggle Studies ~ http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t24218.html

History of Magic ~ http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t24217.html

Kai_Haider
Yeah, and teachers are mind readers in this game so you can't sneak off stick out tongue

airangel429
{hey i'll be lenient!!! ok...no more convo here.......just role play! big grin so the space isn't taken up}

airangel429
Lady Frost walks down the hall and makes a left at her office, thus entering. She looks around and notices her office has been turned upside down.

"Peeves!" Lady Frost shouted, suspecting that he is the culprit.

airangel429
Lady Frost enters the Great Hall for the evening feast and looks around at all the chattering students. With a flick of her finger a fabulous feast appears before their eyes. She sits and eats and talks with Professor Nyx and Professor Longbottom about her wrecked office.

About thirty minutes later Lady Frost rose out of her throne like chair and the room became still and silent. She cleared her voice and began...

"I regret to inform you all that we have had a break in." Lady Frost continues, "You all must remain in your common rooms after you are dismissed. I need the prefects to lead all of the students back to their dormitories as soon as they are all finished eating." She said to them.

"We hope to catch this burglar tonight." "Nothing has been stolen yet, but there has been a few office break ins, mine to be included." She told them sternly as her icy blue eyes prowled around the room as if looking for any sign of a culprit.

"It may very well just be Peeves pulling our legs, however I don't feel like that is the case. Something tells me there is a new evil upon us." She finished as she watched the students eyes widen.

"Now for better news." She said as her eyes softened. "I am pleased to tell you all that there will be a Hogsmead trip the following weekend. Please turn in your permission slips into the Heads of your Houses."

"I bid you all a good night." She said to them as she took her seat.

Trickster
Dale turned to his friends. "Heh, they never made this big a deal when I broke in. A new evil, ha!"

OOC
is the plot starting?

Danielle Malfoy
Dani and Kai came down into the great hall Dani waved at Dale "hey"

Trickster
"Hey Dani. I s'pose you've come down to 'lead' us up to our common rooms?" Dale had a mischevious grin on his face. "Well I'm off to the library once the rush starts."

OOC
They are boht prefects, yeah?

Trickster
Dale saw Kai in the grounds
"Hey, heard any more aboutour weeeird mind reading teachers?"

(stick out tongue)

Kai_Haider
{Nope only me. One prefect per house. Do to our numbers}

Kai_Haider
"Na you?"

pip-foot
Chris walks out onto the grounds and approaches the two guys he sees talking. " Hi, " he says, putting out his hand. " you're dale right? and i'm not sure what your name is." he said introducing himself to them

Danielle Malfoy
{is Kai in here??}

tigereyes456
Li stood up from where she had been sitting during the feast. She left before everyone , just as she was leaving she turned in her hogsmeade form and left.

tigereyes456
" note for classes POTIONS ToO:

Tela<3sHaldir
Sonia gave her sheet to the professor and then sat down.

Kai_Haider
{You brought him in here stick out tongue}

tigereyes456
I believe so...
BIC
Li came back in." I forgot my books." She said going back to her seat." I might as well wait for everyone else to leave."

airangel429
{I'm playing Professor Rydell until It's Magic gets back online} {also..i thought Dale was good!!!}

Professor Rydell quickly got up from his seat and dashed out of the great hall.

Lady Frost, Professor Nyx and Professor Longbottom were all in deep conversation, they didn't seem to notice that he left.

airangel429
{back on topic}

Professor Rydell walks along the corridors until he reaches a cupboard room that is next door to Lady Frost's office. He glances around before entering the door. While in the room he walks towards a portrait that is in the room. He mutters "peppermint" under his breath. The portrait does not move. "Drats, they've already changed this password. How am I to look for what I need now? Dratted Lady Frost." Professor Rydell says to himself.

Quickly he leaves the cupboard room and walks along the corridor to his office. He pulls out an oblong green stone with some sort of ancient writing on it.

He walks over to his bookshelf and pulls out a book titled A History of Ancient Sorcery Runes. Professor Rydell took the book over to his long oak desk and sat down in his plush leather chair. He began to read...

10,000 years after the wizarding world once came to be, there were six ancient items that were created. The first one was a green stone with these words written on it...

Viot' beh cilio mortavish

This was the old muses language, a very ancient language in deed it is. In modern days we translate the message as

A green flame will rise when mixed with red.

Professor Rydell read those words over and over and over again as he traced his finger over the words on the stone. He was trying to figure out the riddle. "A green flame will rise when mixed with red....hrm......" He thought to himself. "Well it could be a number of things, a red spell would bring the green flame......no no no...it can't be that it's simply to simple." "Maybe the next puzzle piece will be red, AHA, yes that must be it." He said to himself.

He heard a noise outside his door.

Quickly he put the stone and the book into his desk. He muttered "Afido Closha" therefore placing a locking charm on his desk.

He rustled through a few papers on his desk to appear as if he were grading homework assignments.

airangel429

Phoenix
Professor Diande, the half-elven teacher, narrowed her eyes as she watched Professor Rydell leave. She calmly stood, walked to a wall and stopped in front of a extremely ugly portrait of a fat dog. She whispered, "Follow Rydell... see where he goes..." The dog snuffled, shook himself, and ran into the neighbouring painting.

((OOC - this is now set up for the dog to tell people ((most likely professors)) about Rydell))

Red_Drake
*sign* Will I ever make any friends here? Maybe i should go talk with someone... no i can't, i can't do this.
Drake start wandering around the great hall thinking about what to do.

Red_Drake
Drake stills wander on the great hall when someone rushes through him.
Ugh...(falls asside)Wasn't that professor Rydell?
I wonder where's he going.

airangel429
THIS HAPPENED

Professor Rydell sat quiet as a mouse in his office. Outside his door he could hear someone or something sniffing.

Curiously he began walking over to his door. The sniffing stopped. Whatever was outside his door was clever, it did not want to let on that it was there.

He then strolled back over to his desk and said "Afido Openia" thus unlocking his protective locking spell.

He pulled out the book and began to read where he had left off from.

PRESENTLY THIS IS HAPPENING

The Care for Magical Creatures teacher had seen Professor Rydell quickly slip out of the Great Hall. She called to the dog portrait on the wall to follow Professor Rydell and to report back to her anything strange that was occurring. Thus, equaling the sniffing outside of Professor Rydell's door.

Red_Drake
after professor Rydell stumble on me i decided to follow him, i also saw a dog running from painting to painting on the wall. when he reached Lady Frost's cupboard he stopped, he mumbled something and started walking to his office, i followed him and saw him enter his room. I saw him grabing a book, i couldn't really see what it was about from the door and in his other hand was a green sparking stone, that's when i tought i had seen enough, i decided to go to the comom room before Rydell finds out about me and takes points out.

airangel429
{maybe you should go to your dormitory later and tell someone else what you had seen......you're in Ravenclaw, right? I belive Dale is in that house.(trickster)}

airangel429
PRESENTLY HAPPENING

Lady Frost's icy blue eyes began scanning the room once again, looking for anything suspicious. Anxiously she waited until the last of the students had returned back to their dormitories.

Trickster
{You would be wrong! Gryffindor is my house. Drake, is your character called Drake? If not, can you please name who you are, cos I find it hard to remember names.}

Dale watched Rydell, and the Ravenclaw following after. He trailed them both fror some time, till he saw the dog in the portraits. He stopped to have a quick conversation wqith it.{i assume it talks/ If I leave i'll be back by half past six}

"So wh are you following? The kid or Rydell?" Dale was on speaking terms with most of the portaits in the castle, and most of those had helped him in one way or another.

airangel429
Professor Nyx bid Lady Frost and Professor Longbottom good night and she left to go to her quarters.

{Phoe, I am going to release Professor Longbottom for you and then Lady Frost and Prof. Diandre(sp?) can chat when you are online tomorrow.}

Professor Longbottom bid Lady Frost good night as well and she quickly caught up with Professor Nyx to walk to her quarters with her.

Trickster
Dale broke off from the line, following te small processio of other follwers stick out tongue

Trickster
"Yeah, that time in Transfiguratioon, I wish they couldn't do that"
Dal;e saw Chris approaching

"Umm yeah. And you are?"

airangel429
NOTE: Not everyone will be trailing me...just dale and drake, k! you all will hear through word of mouth. Professor Diandra is the teacher that is aware. Lady Frost is not aware, her and Professor Rydell are good friends, she won't suspect him.

Trickster
{Well the dog portrait is an NPC, so you could control it. After all he is nice to all the portraits...}

airangel429
The dog portrait, otherwise known as Buckley, slobberly replied "Well hello Dale, so nice to see you again. I am afraid I cannot say exactly what I am doing. This is secretive direct orders from Professor Diandre. I am not allowed to say. However I will say that you are not in any trouble. If that eases your mind."

Trickster
"That means noones found out..." He trailed off then put on a false smile
"So it is Rydell then? You would have told me otherwise! Ah well, you've put my mind at rest. He hasn't got anything interesting really in his room, unles it's in his desk which is always locked. Glad to do my bit for the school Buckley. See ya!" Dale walked out to the grounds, heading for the tree he liked to sit in.

Phoenix
"Professor Nyx, how's the transformations going? Are you still training to be a metamorphmagus?"

Kai_Haider
Kai looked over at the 5th year.

airangel429
"Yes I am trying, but something always goes wrong. I am almost determined to give it up, but I am too stubborn. And what would the students think if their teacher gave up on something. It wouldn't give them much hope."

Phoenix
((both me and airangel control all the NPC's - one of us is generally online))

airangel429
Lady Frost turns to Professor Diandre "This is just terrible, I cannot believe that my first year here as headmistress is already falling through the cracks. I honestly thought that with Lord Voldemort's downfall we all would sleep better now. Unfortunately that isn't going to happen."

Phoenix
"Oh, no, you must carry on, my dear! Never give up heart - we're all rooting for you!"
She lowered her voice to confidential whisper.
"If you have any trouble, I can easily send some ingredients sown to the Dungeon's and have a General Reversal potion mixed up for you."

airangel429
"Why thank you. That is so kind of you."

"You know how hard it is to find Madame Pomfrey these days, she's been down in Diagon Alley at least twice a week. What in the world could she be doing there!" Professor Nyx said as she scrunched up her nose.

"What if she is seeing Mr. Mullpepper?" "She always goes there for ingredients you know."

airangel429
Five knomes came out of a hole in the ground and went running around the grounds and began to chase Kai and Dale.

airangel429
Madame Pomfrey entered Diagon Alley and walked along until she came around Mr. Mullpepper's shop. She stood outside the door and saw her reflection in the window. She tossled her hair and went through the door.

"Good day, Arbin." She said to him with a smile.

Phoenix
"Goodday, Poppy, and what can I do for you today? We have some exquisite Dragon Scales available..."

airangel429
"Oooh dragon scales, how many sickles?" "What else do you have that's new?" She said to him then she looked down at the floor and fidgeted with her hands.

Tela<3sHaldir
SOnia sat at the Ravenclaw. Someone had broken into the teacher's rooms? She never thought of doing that. She stole from other students she didn't like, but she never would have stolen from the professors.

Phoenix
Arbin smiled, charismatically.

"To you, my dear, only seven sickles the ounce! I'm expecting a shipment of Unicorn Tears the day after next, should I set some aside for you? Two Galleons a bottle!"

airangel429
PRESENTLY HAPPENING

The Gryffindor and Hufflepuff prefects have lead their houses back up to their common rooms.

airangel429
Madame Pomfrey reached inside her pockets and pulled out seven sickles and placed them in Arbin's hand. She quickly withdrew her hand and answered.

"Sure, that would be fabulous. I wasn't planning on coming back to Diagon Alley until Friday, but for Unicorn Tears I will surely be here early in the morn'."

Tela<3sHaldir
Sonia watched them leave. She was still hungry. She ate happily from her plate. Glad her parents weren't there, she ate more barbarically. She ate the Chicken with her hands instead of silver ware.

Phoenix
"Well, until later, my dear..."

With that, he vanished in a cloud of purple smoke, and Madam Pomfrey was too enchanted to hear him coughing as he rematerialised out of sight in the stockroom.

((OOC - I've just been winging it, but is he meant to be a nice or nasty person?))

airangel429

airangel429
laughing out loud {sonia the barbarian...j/k}

Phoenix
((What, the gnomes? laughing out loudsmile))

airangel429
One of the knomes got close enough to Kai and it bit him in the toe.

Kai_Haider
Kai pulled out his wand and yelled, "Petrificus Totalus"

airangel429
The gnome fell onto the ground. The others crowded among themselves in deep discussion. Kai was getting closer to them and one of them screamed out "Run for it the big one's going to get us!"

airangel429

Kai_Haider
Kai pointed his wand at one then another then another saying, "Locomotor Mortis"

airangel429
Another gnome fell stiff on the ground after being tossled up in the air.

The other three fled in fear for their lives.

Kai_Haider
Kai pointed his wand at the middle one and clamly said "Incinis Ciner" then a blue ball of fire went hurling towards it.

Phoenix
Professor Diande ran up.

"What is this?!? I will not have such deliberate cruelty here!"

Turning to the gnomes, she hissed something at them in a strange tongue, and they returned to their hole.

"If I ever catch you again, it will be twenty points from your Houses and two night's detention EACH!"

As she stormed off, one of the gnomes made a rude gesture at Kai, accompanying it with a noise like a smelly fart.

airangel429
laughing out loud [didn't meant to get kai and dale into trouble..lol}

Kai_Haider
{Dale didn't even do anything laughing out loud}

Kai looked over at the gnome, "Stupid gnomes" Then he walked off.

Trickster
"Eh? What? argh!? I'm going to make her pay for threatining me for no reason!" Dale walked off toward the gamekeepers hut.

{WHo's gamekeeper? and can Dale have turned the gamekeepers hut into a little den thing? With an undergroumd but? Cos it's forbidden or summat?}

Kai_Haider
Kai walked into his common room, floped down on a chair and said to himself, "Stupid Gnomes."

airangel429
laughing out loud

airangel429
{I belive that is where Professor Diandre lives...she is the new Care of Magical Creatures teacher.}

Trickster
{Can anyone be here? Like 5th year and above if they get permission? oh yeah, those gnomes were evil! big grin Gotta hunt em down and kill em!}

Kai_Haider
{I tried man, damn physic teachers get ya every time. stick out tongue}

airangel429
{be where on the grounds? or in the hut??? after dark its off limits...unless you have an invisibility cloak. :wink wink:}

Trickster
{Ah crap! Okay, I gotta find mesel' a plot to get back at her for tellin him off aboot blasted gnomes!}

Dale headed past the hut to the paddock, looking to se ewhat creatures were there.

Laviera_j
Terra was sitting in the Slytherine Dormitory, pondering the assignment that she had been given for potions. Potions.... she smiled. It was the only subject that she could do well, and she LOVED it.

Trickster
This is ouside the grounds! And I don;t if we can just SAY we are rich or {what...}

Trickster
{ain't they all aleaving?}

Red_Drake
My name is Drake Faydark, i'm a 1st year on ravenclaw ^^.

Kai_Haider
Kai looked up and smiled, "Hey Terra, I haven't seen you in a while."

Trickster
Dale span round, surprised by the sudden appearace of the first-year he hd been following a few seconds ago.
"Oh! Erm, hi... I''m Dale. I'm in Gryffindor. I dunno, I haven't seen many Ravenclaws since he sorting. I'm in year 6." He turned round. Buckley had disappeared.

Red_Drake
At the ravenclaw common room Drake sits next to the fire place wondering if he should tell someone about what he saw.
"Maybe i should tell to the mistress about this, but... i don't know, what if the wrong is me? i don't wanna lose points for ravenclaw... but... what if this is important.... i don't know, I wish I had someone to talk to..."
Drake then goes to sleep.

Aqua
Karen walked into the Syltherin common room and sat in a comfty chair. She was wondering wut she should do for her Care of Magical Creature class.

Red_Drake
Drake woke up, eated breakfast and went to the lake, sat near a tree and started playing his gameboy he bought from the muggles.
"With my homework done i finally can enjoy some free time"
tough he was only trying to forget what he saw at Rydell's office
"eh? what is this?"
the gameboy starts to make strange sounds.
"Ugh... I forgot it does not work here well i'll just have to keep it in the dormitory".

{Well that i didn't know, anyways thats fine thnx Trickster}

Trickster
{muggle tech no work here stick out tongue Sorry. Waiting for Angel t tell me wat's imn te paddock.

Candy
Kiara walked down to the edge of the forbidden forest and sat down in teh grass. she dreamed and looked at the lake. suddenly the octopus appeared, it was gigantic, and kiara was a bir scared of it. she would never say it...

Trickster
{Who are you talking to? We are all seperated I think}

airangel429

airangel429
{yes as soon as people remove their characters}

Candy
{oh are you? i thought ya were still here laughing i edited it }

Trickster
{Outside the hut. It's where he keeps BuckBeak.}

Trickster
{Just chuck 'em out. are we gunna hvae a proper sorting? Like where we can ye;; and stuff, and have friendly competition}

pip-foot
Chris walked out onto the grounds and saw Dale standing at the paddocks behind the gamekeepers hut. " what's up?" he asked politly

Trickster
"I'm not in a hurry, as such. I'm just looking."

pip-foot
CHris walked into the slytherin dormitory. He saw Terra doing her potions homework. He walked over to her, remembering that he hadn't done his yet. " you wanna work on the Hw together?" he asked her as a friendly gesture, hoping she wouldnt take it as he was wanting to cheat.

pip-foot
Laura walked into the Ravenclaw dorm. Since all the students had been told to leave the great hall, adn she couldnt go with chris, cuz he was in slytherin, she had to come here, for a lack of anything else to do. there wasnt anyone there except a boy sleeping in one of the comfy chairs in front of the fire.

pip-foot
Laura had finished her dinner, and lined up to follow the ravenclaw prefect back to her dormitory

pip-foot
"oh." DO you know anything about the break in to teh teachers offices? It's knews to me. I didn't know anything about it. DO you like care of magical creatures? My little sister loves it! It's her absolute favorite class. she loves animals." CHris was trying to be friendly, he didn't know Dale very well, but he seemed nice enough.

Danielle Malfoy
Dani saw Kai sitting in a chair and walked over and sat next to him leaning up against him... "hey" she said smiling

Red_Drake
Drake heard Chris talking about the breaking in on the teachers office and come to think about the strange behavior of professor Rydell. could they be linked?
Drake get's up and goes to the commom room.

Kai_Haider
Kai looked over at her and smiled, "Hi"

Danielle Malfoy
"how are you?" she was twirling her hair on her finger

Red_Drake
Drake goes to the dormitory, put his gameboy on the night table and lays on his bed, though it's still days he lays there to think.
"Why...why can't I get it outta my mind?"
Drake was frustrated, he couldn't forget about Rydell's behavior, the shiny green stone nor the teachers office breaking in.
Drake's then goes to the library to look for the book he saw with Rydell that day.

(Er... is there a thread for the libray? Oh yes, don't mind my wrong tiping, i'm from Brazil, i don't know that much english wink )

Kai_Haider
"Ok, how about you?"

Danielle Malfoy
"I'm good, I'd be better if you seemed happier" she smiled

Red_Drake
"

Kai_Haider
"I'm happy." Kai replied with a smile, "I'm just thinking about something."

Danielle Malfoy
"about what?" she smiled and grabbed his hand

Kai_Haider
Kai smiled, "It's nothing"

Danielle Malfoy
Dani flashed him a worried look and than looked away she wanted to know what was up but she didn't want to make him mad by asking

Aesma
~Ravenclaw Common Room~

Ocean yawned lightly as he moved down the steps to the common room, and from the bed chambers. One hand moved over his yawning mouth, and while one held on to the rails, keeping himself from falling over. He was unusually tall for a first year, and did not really like walking up and down steps since he feels like he'll fall over because of his height.

He seemed under dressed since his multilayered wasn't burying him. He was merely wearing a dark blue shirt bearing his name by his right chest, and the Ravenclaw symbol in the center of his chest. He was wearing a navy blue jogging pants, that flapped lightly as he walked.

While walking down, he was able to survey who was in the room, noting the one by the fireplace, and Laura, who just entered. He took a seat on the old Victorian love seat, resting his arm on the smoothen wooden backrest, and bit lightly on his lower lip, since he was having a hard time trying to start a conversation.

Danielle Malfoy
Dani worried about Kai, but still confused as to why he was being so secretive towards her. She stood up and walked over to the fire... thinking that maybe he'd follow her, and if he didn't than she'd come back

Tela<3sHaldir
Sonia stood at the end of the Ravenclaw line. No one ever noticed her or cared to. She was quiet, but that made others suspicious. She was unpredictable and stong magically.

Kai_Haider
Kai got up and walked over by Dani.

Danielle Malfoy
Dani looked at Kai looking as if she was going to cry "hey" she said trying to smile.

Kai_Haider
Kai saw that she looked sad, "What's wrong?" He asked her with a concerned look on his face.

Danielle Malfoy
"i'm okay, just curious as to what's going with you...?" she leaned up against him

Kai_Haider
"Nothing? Has something been bothering you? Your always asking me what's wrong when I'm fine."

Danielle Malfoy
"no nothings wrong...." she looked at him kind of nervously "just my dreams..."

tigereyes456
Gryffindor tower:
Li walked in her common room. It was quite full with all the students. Most of them had fear in their eyes. She pushed her way threw a group of second years and took a seat on a cusion near the fire.She watched the students chatter in whisper voices as they waited patienly for some news.

Tela<3sHaldir
Ravenclaw Common Room:

Sonia sat in a chair in the far corner. She was busy writing her parents. She had to be careful of what to say and how to say it. She also had to make sure all her grammar and punctuation was perfect. She sighed when finished. Thanking Rowena Ravenclaw she put the letter in her bag and looked around the room at the other students.

Aesma
~Ravenclaw Commonroom~

He sighed softly as he rested on the love seat. It's threads were silk, and made plump by sheets of cutton. The designs were intricate, they were blue and white swans mingling among each other with a black background.

With his head moving over the backrest, he blinked a few times and found one of the students, one he saw in the great hall before. Quickly, he snapped his head forward, and was growing red, with his cheeks and ears warming up. He was always tense in social situations, but he was rather bored.

With his head turning slowly, he turned to her and smiled a bit as he waved his hand in an arc, "Hi."

Tela<3sHaldir
Ravenclaw Common Room:

Sonia smiled. She didn't like having the back of the love seat in the way when she spoke, so she walked over to the loveseat and sat beside the shy boy. "Hello." she said. Her hands were folded in her lap and she sat back straight and shoulders back. Her posture was perfect. "My name's Sonia, what's yours?" she asked.

Danielle Malfoy
Dani looked at Kai... she fell into him... "my dreams.... ahh they've kept me up like every night..." she looked at him with a worried expression on her face

Aesma
Blinked as she approached him, his heart was racing, pumping more blood around his body. With his cheek much red, as well as his ears, he slowly moved back to the other edge of the seat, slipping across the silky cushion. He gulped slowly as he reached the other end of the loveseat, one hand on the back rest, and one holding tightly at the fringes of the seat. He was taller and larger than the average kid, he was indeed bigger than most of the students, and the Ravenclaw team couldn't wait for him to be a second year, though some have already been trying to persuade the house proffessor to put him early into the team.

"Hhhhi," he said nervously with his voice slowly fading.

Kai_Haider
"What have you been seeing?" Kai asked with a curious look on his face.

Tela<3sHaldir
Sonia smiled inwardly at his shyness. "Are you a first year?" she asked politely. Her aristrocratic upbringing was definately present. She noticed how bad he was blushing. Her blue eyes penetrated his asking him to relax. "What's your name?"

Danielle Malfoy
" mostly things about Li... and... " she looked up nervously at Kai

Kai_Haider
"Don't worry, Li's not going to do anything." Kai put his arm around Dani and pulled her closer to him.

Danielle Malfoy
she let herself lean into him "I hope you're right, it's just these dreams..." she looked up at him

Aesma
It took him a few minutes before he could respond to her question. His mind was wandering elsewhere due to his extreme shyness. He was getting too nervous to think, or even speak now since she was sitting close to him, and just merely responded by a positive nod.

He gazed into her eyes as she looked at him, and just looked down. But looked up again, and got nervous since she was still looking at him and just looked elsewhere as he responded vocally, "O-o-o-o-ocean, Ocean Oliver."

Tela<3sHaldir
Ravenclaw Common Room:

Sonia smiled. She was glad he had answered. SHe knew no one and was surprised she had confronted him. "Hello, Ocean, are you enjoying hogwarts so far?" she asked. She finally released him from her gaze. She looked at the fire. It was warm and inviting.

Kai_Haider
"Maybe you should tell the Head Mistress about these dreams." Kai looked at her with concern on his face.

Aesma
~Ravenclaw commonroom~

His eyes slowly moved back up, and looked at her as she looked away. But he felt like he was taking a chance, as if he gaze was dangerous, his eyes again slowly moved downwards. He was still tense as he sat there his hands holding to the seat tightly.

"Hogwarts is nice... never seen a place like it before... well maybe I did... but all I saw were ruins..."

Danielle Malfoy
"i'm okay... we'll see how it goes tonight do you want to go back over and sit down?" she smiled at him trying to make him happy again

Kai_Haider
"Sure..." Kai said woundering what was going on.

Danielle Malfoy
she sat down next to him and grabbed his hand..."what about you? something seemed to be bothering you earlier?" she said smiling at him

Kai_Haider
Kai smiled, "It was realy nothing."

Danielle Malfoy
"okay, if you're sure" she smiled and laid her head on his shoulder

airangel429

airangel429
PRESENTLY HAPPENING

Professor Rydell noticed that it was nearly half past eleven. Quickly he slipped the book and the stone into his left pocket of his robes. He got up from his seat and made his way to the door. Slowly he opened the door to ensure no one was there. Quietly he crept down through the corridor and began down the stairs until he had reached the Dungeons.

"Professor Ryok is sleeping, I shall not be too loud, as I do not wish to wake her." he thought to himself.

He crept around quietly hugging the walls and peering out at every intersection, being keenly hidden so that no one would see him.

Straight in front of him was a portrait of a witch with a black cat rested upon her shoulder. He spoke very softly "Essidena" and the portrait slowly moved to the left showing an entrance to a tunnel.

Professor Rydell entered and the portrait quickly, but quietly closed back.

He crawled only a short distance down through the tunnel before he could see the end's opening. He finally reached the end and he crawled out. He pulled out his wand and said "Incednio" and a bright green light appeared out of the top of his wand. His eyes combed the room that he was in. Below him he could see nothing but dirt. He seemed to be down in some sort of cellar or basement. "Hrmm...I hope what I am looking for is down here." He thought to himself.

airangel429
Lady Frost turned to Professor Diande. "Professor Diande what is your take on the actions that have been occurring here?" Her icy eyes glanced around the room noticing that they were the only two left in the Great hall.

"Ah I see that the students are back in their dormitories." Lady Frost said.

"Professor Diande do you think that we should find Professor Rydell and Professor Ryok so that they may help us?" "I've already spoken to Professor Nyx and she did not seem to be of any help, as well as Professor Longbottom." She said in a stern, but concerned voice.

Currently Happening Professor Rydell went through a secret tunnel that lead to the basement.

Lady Frost is concerned about the future of the school and she is concerned deeply about something that she has not yet spoken about.

Tela<3sHaldir
~Ravenclaw Common Room.~

Sonia smiled at Ocean. "Sad that such a establishment in ruins." Sonia thought about what she just said and inwardly growled. "I mean that's cool." she said laughing nervously.

Phoenix
Professor Diande grumbled as she strode off to her next Care of Magical Creatures lesson. She would have to make a complaint to Professor Frost soon if Dale kept this up...

((Sorry, Trickster, but she's a grumpy character! Besides, she's half-elf so she doesn't really understand Humans that well...))

airangel429
laughing out loud

Phoenix
big grin I'm sure one of the other teachers will like him...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>