tresures of the lost abbyss story line by ted

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jon camera
does any one know any part of this story line i am very interested to see if anyone knows

CaptainSparrow
There are a few suggestions in various posts on the board. Nobody knows anything 'certain' yet though

Caribbean_Chick
yea.. well someone had this magazine article from a website and Orli was supposedly telling them the plot but it was really stupid(something about a gladiator stadium and Will taking on a big monsterblinkblink ) so I'll seriously cry if it's as weird as it soundedsadsad

orlilover42
That sounds really stupid. Why would there be a monster? I mean, its not fantasy, it's just in the past.

Orlando_Lover45
case, your pm!

samIam
that sounds sooo stupid . that better not be it !! we will all murder them

Caribbean_Chick
I know!!!!!It must be fake though.. because the iterviewer was German and as far as I know Orli can't speak any German whatsoever nevermind understand itblink

MissesDepp?!
true german sucks (no offence to germans, i personally don't like it.)

Make up a story line of your own, we've got 3 sequels going right now

Orlando_Lover45
i wonder if he made something up to make them go away! big grin

chez
laughing

I can hear Orlando now: "... Jack fights the monster, it falls down and goes boom, right on top of Saddam Hussein. And then this giant ferris wheel comes out of the sky..." big grin

But yeah, I agree - that storyline did sound pretty ridiculous. It sounded like he was given the wrong script and read 'Star Wars' by mistake .

Hmm... confused

really_bad_eggs
maybe the interveiwer was faking it because otherwise it would be everywhere if it were true.....then when you looked it up on google the sites that came up wouldn't have that the script is in developement....it's probably a fake....

chez
Let's all hope and pray. messed

jack's dudess
I know it's fake...i have had many discussions about this on many other sites, all have concluded on tha fact that it is not true.

HURRY UP TED + CO.!!

samIam
YEAHH! we r waiting here.. on pins and needles !!

jack's dudess
Too much waiting!!

samIam
" too long"
I love quoting movies !! especally POTC and LOTR

jack's dudess
yes....i do that all the time......... roll eyes (sarcastic) ......... stick out tongue ........... big grin

Caribbean_Chick
I know it's fake too!!!!!!The interviewer people are german, only speak german, wrote the interview in German.. Orli doesn't speak German so he couldn't have told them that!!!!!

orlilover42
maybe since he couldn't understand them, he thought they were talking about Troy, or something.

jack's dudess
or maybe he was having a laugh......something i'd do......

really_bad_eggs
or maybe it was his double or maybe he was describing a dream he had or something....

Caribbean_Chick
lolz yea.. or maybe they just made it all up lolzstick out tongue

jack's dudess
yeah..it's been done before....

Caribbean_Chick
yea like with the fifth Harry Potter book.. they're just giving the fans what they want to hear

Unholy_Cheese
whats that?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.