all the members so far...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Orlando_Lover45
All the members (one's with a * before and after their names are council members)

.::.
*Caribbean_Chick*
*Orlando_lover45*
JackieSparrow
*Fallen Jedi*
*Kathleen*
StewieIsGod
SamIam
BlOoMiLiCiOuS
Captain Sparrow
popdiva16
Jackisyummy
CaptainFred
aragorniscool145
really_bad_eggs
Lady_eowyn3
Orlilover42
BIGGEROBLOVER

if i forgot anyone, you want to join, or i spelled your name wrong, please post it.

rolling on floor laughing

kathleen
maybe i should make a page on the site for the members

Orlando_Lover45
yeah. good idea. can you make it so people can sign up online because i could write to orlando and ask him to take just 5 minutes out of his day and check out this site and post on the member book that he's been there! i wonder if i was really perswasive if he would actually do it?

kathleen
yea i could do that, ill have a sign up place, but what about those who are already signed up, shoudl they sign up again

Orlando_Lover45
yeah. also post the council members with something distinctive.

kathleen
ok so go to the site

http://potc.red-silhouette.org/

and click fanclub, then sign up and where it says name, write your real name and you can write in brackets your name on the forum

Orlando_Lover45
wait shouldn't we put our member names or else nobody will know who everyone else is!

kathleen
yea where it says name, put your forum name in brackets did u sign up already?

Orlando_Lover45
yes!

kathleen
ok i changed it so it has ur member name

Orlando_Lover45
cool! so, when are you going to post up my word search?

kathleen
would u like me to post is up now or wait till we get more?

really_bad_eggs
yeah tell orlando that we admire his work hopefully he won't go to the forum and read some of the creepy stuff we've wrote about him lol such as ppl being obsessed, etc.!!!! stick out tongue

Orlando_Lover45
OR THE WAYS TO CAPTURE HIM AND JOHNNY! OH NO!

Orlando_Lover45
and for kathleen, please post it up there. i'll do more but put that one up first.

really_bad_eggs
maybe we should all go to the POTC 2 premiere and kidnapp johnny and orlando and cryogenically freeze them, take DNA samples, and when they learn how to clone entire people, make millions of them so every girl can have 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Orlando_Lover45
*evil laugh*

really_bad_eggs
**does the "i'm so evil dance" around room**

Orlando_Lover45
lol

whats the evil dance?

really_bad_eggs
clap your hands, turn around three time, shake booty, repeat all, then evil laugh while snapping fingers and jumping, then sit on the floor and laugh for a creepy amount of time until someone comes into the room you're in and asks what the heck you're doing!

i made it up myself obviously.... rolling on floor laughing

Orlando_Lover45
HA! I actually did it. my mom came in and told me that i needed a really good phyciatrist. i think she might be right.

really_bad_eggs
i already do lol ever since the event in the movie theatre lol........ laughing out loud only if you really want to know i'll tell you..........

Orlando_Lover45
please do...

really_bad_eggs
OK well...it may take awhile so if u don't respond that's why it will take a few minutes i think actually

really_bad_eggs
i was watchinga movie awhile ago with a hot guy when he was on the screen i said "JUST TAKE YOUR CLOTHES OFF STUDMONKEY." i had new underwear and every 10 minutes i got a MAJOR wedgie! and i told it to people around me

really_bad_eggs
During the credits, I went to the front of the theatre did the evil dance. On the way out of the movie i told people waiting in line to get in the theatre to not buy the tickets to see it and i got locked in the stall of the bathroom and management had toget me to climb over becuse i refused to climb under on the nasty floors. lol i'm better now though.

really_bad_eggs
lol there's more i can't remeber

Orlando_Lover45
LMAO! you were one daranged kid.

samIam
ok that is kinda sad .. sry RBE....

I don't think that orli and johnny should see the imagination page ...ekkk scary

and I MIGHT GO THE PREMIER ...if they do it at disneyland again!! so i can steal some DNA then hahahah does evil warwhoop !!*like an Indian that has ants in his pants and needs to dance!*

really_bad_eggs
well when you have three large sodas, like fifty candy bars and lots of other sugar products, you tend to have a lot of energy...........

Orlando_Lover45
Aparently...
i'm still laughing at it!

really_bad_eggs
lol well i've got stories aplenty about my nekkid rampaging childhood lol

Orlando_Lover45
*cheeks flush*
so do i...

samIam
oo that sounds lovely .. how about u can keep all those stories to yourself ... good girl now sit .. stay ...ok you can type now

really_bad_eggs
lol do i get a treat if i do? a date with johnny or orlando perhaps?

samIam
umm yeah sure whatever ... actually no my turn first!! MMUAAAHh then u can have them !

Orlando_Lover45
what about me. YOU HATE ME, DONT YOU! YOUR OUT TO GET ME!

samIam
no u can have them both after RBE is done * they are sounding like toys* DON:T WORRY I PROMISE I WON"T COME AFTER U UNLESS U STEAL SEAN ASTIN!!

Orlando_Lover45
dont know who he is. dont care. i just like orlando and some mystery guy at school. i cant post his name because kate who is infact no casey is on here and never let me live it down.

samIam
I didn't get that .. was it in code??? and this is for your education SEAN ASTIN is sam wise gamgee in LOTR

CaptainSparrow
Wow, wouldn't it be so cool if you could get the cast to take a few minutes out of their lives to check the site out?
If you think about it, there aren't really any 'proper' Pirates of the Caribbean websites out there. Unless you count the official one, but personally i think that's no good. So you never know who will visit rock

CaptainClaire
Hiya peoples. What's this about a POTC club (I haven't been on here for weeks so am in the dark *looks around fearfully with torch*) and can I join?

Orlando_Lover45
Yeah, check out our site. yes OUR SITE!!!!!! it's
www.red-silhouette.org/potc

Unholy_Cheese
...eh..later

ladygrim
banblue

ArrghPirateGirl
Wow how did u get it that colour

ArrghPirateGirl
Hmmm just tryin sumthin

blinkblue

ArrghPirateGirl
DAMN mad

blinkblue

ArrghPirateGirl
mad

Unholy_Cheese
laughingLOL!!

Rubber_duckie
WAT IF THEY READ THAT "but it is a good idea"

ImAPirate
ooh blue dancing banana! *mesmorized*

uh.. the site didn't work for me sad i wish i had a blue sad smiley

ArrghPirateGirl
Site....*goes back 2 find out*

ArrghPirateGirl
Nope me either

el-pirate
^same here!^ *starts planning the kidnapping of Johnny and, well, orlando!

ladygrim
can i help....

Orlando´s Angel
hello
i know i was a long time go but im back!!!!!!!!!!
so tell me whats goin on please..... smile .............

jjoutlaw3
hey, can i be on the list too? i sort of left cause i don't have enough time...but i'm still a member!!!!!! i will return one day!!!! i used to be here all the time...just ask APG and JDF...now her name's changed and i can't remember what it is...

ArrghPirateGirl
UR ON eek! dance

Um Wat is this thing anyway blink

el-pirate
don't know but it has something to do with pirates, so i'm in!!! Jumpy

jjoutlaw3
OMG ITS A BASTARDIZED VERSION OF THE BANANADANCE!!!!!!b

ArrghPirateGirl
dance>>>><<<<banbluebangreen

jjoutlaw3
OMFG!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
LMFAO dance

Rubber_duckie
banblue

Unholy_Cheese
How r u gettin those bannanas?

el-pirate
yeah?

Roux'sGirl
yeah! how ARE u getting the bananas?

hey, everyone, IT'S ME, JJOUTLAW3 yeah, i changed me name. got tired of the old one. because EVERYTHING was jjoutlaw3. email. sn. msn. u name it. so i changed it.

ArrghPirateGirl
laughing........u put banblue or bangreen in

ladygrim
blue...

~DaPirateFreak~
damn mad

el-pirate
hey jj, welcome back!!! *reminded of chocolat now happy love , my two favourite things in a movie!*

ladygrim
smile

Roux'sGirl
mmm...whenever i see that movie, i always want some nice truffles...or at least some chocolate...

Orlando´s Angel
mmmmmmmmmm.........chocolate roll eyes (sarcastic) eek!

~DaPirateFreak~
drool

Orlando´s Angel
but...............I want candy!!!! rock i want candy!!!!!!!!

~DaPirateFreak~
drool YUMMMMMMMMM

Orlando´s Angel
lol laughing

~DaPirateFreak~
Im soooo hungry...but I cant b stuffed gettin food sad

Roux'sGirl
umm...orli's angel...i can tell u johnny is WAAAY better than orlando...but he's mine...the only good thing about orlando is that he rescues dogs...he can't act to save his life...

Orlando´s Angel
mmmmmmmmm..............now i want a candy~ and i dont have one sad miffed

Roux'sGirl
u don't have one what???

Orlando´s Angel
a precius and delicius candy.....~!~!~!

~DaPirateFreak~
CANDY!!! eek!...We call em lollies here blink

Orlando´s Angel
wow..............well its the same.......I want candy===lollies~!~!~!

and here in my country they are call ''DULCES'' is spanish lenguage!!!

wink cool

Roux'sGirl
candy!!!!!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! hey...halloween is coming up...and u kno what that means...CANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all the candy i could ever want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *tries to make a time machine to make it halloween* u kno, i've a sneaking suspicion i've tried this before and it didn't work...hmmm...i wonder why... *cough* bootstrap thread *cough*

~DaPirateFreak~
Dulces!!!...blink....I like dat word eek!

I WANT DULCES!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did that time machine even work???..........I think we made it with Duct Tape big grin

Orlando´s Angel
well...it seems like it works but it doesnt....?...?...? *kick the machine*
st$^#$ machine..............ups! didnt mean that.....lol

~DaPirateFreak~
Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh U killed it eek Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cry Poor Poor Time machine sad

Roux'sGirl
no, the machine didn't work...aye, it was made with duct tape...dulces!!! lol. how do u say that, tho? is it dull-chez? is that how its pronounced?

~DaPirateFreak~
blink He He Chez....Hey were is Chez?? no expression

Orlando´s Angel
well....i cant explain it but is caind like that but dul-cessss....practice that..lol.

~DaPirateFreak~
Dul-cessssssssssssss....I think I got it eek!

laughing

Roux'sGirl
who is Chez?? i am missing out on soo much by not being here!!! *is bawling eyes out*

wait...dul-cess...does the "ce" make the "ch" sound like it does in italian?

~DaPirateFreak~
U cant remember who Ches is eek....Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

Roux'sGirl
the name is familiar...but i can't remember exactly, no...i'm sure i've been forgotten too, lol

~DaPirateFreak~
Oops I meant Chez smile...Sry Chez big grin

Roux'sGirl
lol...i kno who u meant...wait...no i didn't...i don't kno who they are...but i kno who u meant...ahh i am confusing meself!!! *slaps self upside the head*

~DaPirateFreak~
hysterical

Unholy_Cheese
/\ wateva that smilie is i agree(cant see, pc slow)

el-pirate
LOL laughing

Unholy_Cheese
where?

el-pirate
what?

Unholy_Cheese
i said no onions!

el-pirate
*gives mg extra unions*

bunny

Unholy_Cheese
ii ordered no such thing, away with you!

el-pirate
*stuffs unions in mg's shirt* hihi *runs* stick out tongue

smelly!!

Unholy_Cheese
Aaaagh burning!!!!!! *rolls on the floor*

el-pirate
*get's fire extinguisher and sprays mg with the white stuff* feel better now big grin stick out tongue

Unholy_Cheese
*still on fire*...umm........................no

el-pirate
aah well, i tried *goes to check if there are more unions*

Unholy_Cheese
*burning to death*...damn

el-pirate
*roasts unions above mg* mmmm nice and crispy, but what's that smell!

ladygrim
u dont wana do that

el-pirate
come on, taste one, they're good!

Unholy_Cheese
phhssh now you tell me

ladygrim
lol...

Unholy_Cheese
mad its the "..." thing again

el-pirate
hysterical

Unholy_Cheese
mad

el-pirate
tempery person you! laughing

Unholy_Cheese
Meh??

el-pirate
yes you! mad laughing

ladygrim
lol

Unholy_Cheese
Me? cry

Roux'sGirl
YES, YOU!!!! CAN U NOT GET THAT INTO UR THICK HEAD??? *whacks machete upside the head*

lol jk...

or was i...?

~DaPirateFreak~
*hides just incase*

Orlando´s Angel
Roux'sGirl

wait...dul-cess...does the "ce" make the "ch" sound like it does in italian?

nop, ce sound like sssss....lol....dul---ssessssss.......dulces!!! lol

~DaPirateFreak~
mmmmmmmmmmmm yummy

el-pirate
erm..... (don't know what that is) *thinks of roux* mmmmmmmmmmm

Orlando´s Angel
DULCES=candy=lollypop.................we love that!!!!

~DaPirateFreak~
yes...icecream

el-pirate
erm apg, that's an icecream! laughing

Orlando´s Angel
also yummy!~!~!

~DaPirateFreak~
I know its an ice cream....ice cream is yum 2 big grin

icecream

Roux'sGirl
lol. mi piace il gelato!!! orlando's angel, sei spagnolo? parli italiano? non parlo spagnolo, ma parlo italiano. a little bit. lol.

BACK AWAY FROM ROUX!!! HE IS MINE!!!

the book is sad tho because he and Vianne don't end up getting together in the end...he ends up marrying Josephine...or at least living with her...i dunno if he ever gets married to her...he gives up being a gypsy and it's not even for Vianne!!! i wanted it to be Vianne!!!! i didn't even like Josephine that much, but i liked Vianne because i thot the whole idea of her being a witch-gypsy was cool...and she had way more in common with Roux than Josephine did!!! sorry...just venting my anger...

~DaPirateFreak~
Ok...*bakcs away*

Unholy_Cheese
*also backs away* no expression

Roux'sGirl
lol. hehehe...who has the power now? *starts creeping forward with evil grin on face*

~DaPirateFreak~
*runs like hell in2 JJ* Damn wrong way...*runs in other direction*

Roux'sGirl
hehehe!!! *chases after APG as fast as possible* I WILL FIND YOU, POPPET!!!! *crashes into telefone pole* OWWWW ME HEAD!!!!! *collapses*

~DaPirateFreak~
*jumps off telephone pole* That was lucky *sneaks off loudly*...DOH!!!

Roux'sGirl
*wakes in state of shock* my head!!! OWWWWWWW!!! *rubs head* where am i again? who am i? hey, what's that tall up and down thingie, u kno, with all the wires hooked to it?

~DaPirateFreak~
Thats would be the powerline...WOW we have powerlines in threads eek! I never noticed that erm

Roux'sGirl
*looks up at power lines* its....sooo...beautiful....*faints*

Unholy_Cheese
wow....wierd....

Roux'sGirl
aye, that pretty much sums me up...

today in theatre i had to act out amusing myself by dancing with invisible floss...but i didn't really have to do much pretending there...that's the sorta thing i'd do...lol

stick out tongue

~DaPirateFreak~
erm dancing with floss....& I thought I was weird

Unholy_Cheese
No ones wierder than ME!!! mad

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>