Venom Ghostrider VS Punisher Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperNova
Who do you think would win? I think Venom would tear punisher apart... Even thouh he didnt fair to well againt him in his comics, Still. I think hed tear him up now. I think Ghost rider would like whip up spiderman and get him locked in his chain and like burn him and crap.
Venom would win, Tottally, Venom rules.

venomfan
ghost rider can beat punisher, venom can beat spiderman. both are resistant to small and medium round fire.

Sc0rchy
ghostrider would just mow them both down on his bike.

Spawnie
Venom and Spidy would get it on for hours, while Ghostrider would play arround with Punisher. The Punisher would meet the real punishment. I'll go with Venom and Ghostrider.

Linkalicious
It'd be fun to see how a comic book writer would draw out this battle. IMO Venom and Ghostrider would whoop on Spidey and Punisher. But a comic book would make it a more even battle for the sake of keeping it interesting. And i'm not a Punisher fan or anything, but never downplay any character played by Dolf Lundgren.

SuperNova
I just dont really like the punisher cause hes just some normal guy with guns, not like captain america whose a super soldier, hes just some guy with lots of revenge on his mind.Ive always liked ghostrider, Just dont think he was too recognized.

fizzy
Venom would eat spidey for breakfast and ghostrider would own the punisher no contest between these characters venom and ghostrider would win

venomfan
yeah not to mention ghost rider and venom have been a team on more than one occasion

SuperNova
Yea, Venom and Ghostie seem like the perfect Duo, cause Ghostie usually kills to get things done, but doesnt like it, Same with Venom, And they both have super evil apperances, They should become partners.

venomfan
they are there called spirits of vengence

SuperNova
THIS IS HOW MUCH I HATE THE PUNISHER!

dubefan
wow man ur cool the punisher would rape ur guys all he would need is a flame thrower to make short work of venom htne spider jus has to kick ghost rider, thanx for comin out

venomfan
fisrt off these guys have all worked together, so this isnt the best what if battle, and it takes a dude with a lot of skill with fire(human torch for example) to tag venom with the stuff. they all have there good point's and balance each other out, hence all the teaming up. punishers got tactics, spideys got brains, ghostrider is just a badass, and venom is just a well balanced character(read the marvel bio). we need some good what if threads so im gonna make one.

Eidolon
A flame thrower wouldn't stop Venom, Venom would just clog it up with his webbing since webbing isn't very flamable. Next up Venom has taken down the Human Torch as well, as shown in a comic in which Spidy brings Torch in as back up to try and get Venom's help with carnage.

Eidolon
I can't wait to see the Punisher movie, and hopefully the GhostRider movie. And if we're lucky we may see Venom in Spidy 2 or maby 3 hopefully with a spin-off movie of Venom. All in all Venom, Wolverine, Punisher, Ghost Rider, and Blade are my favorite heros (or marvel characters).

Sorry if it's a bit off topic, Venom and Ghost would waste Spidy and Punisher, if not on just the fact they're better but that Venom and Ghost don't mind working with eachother, Spidy and Punisher however don't really get along.

venomfan
there should be a series coming out were, spidey, dare devil, and wolvie are playing the hunter prey game with punisher. execpt hes is trying to kill them not catch them.
yeah im lookin forward to all the movies, i know they arnet 100 percent accurate on characters. but i would rather see a venom spin-off. cuase i cant see venom going totaly nuts in spiderman 3. too pg-13. it should be like the punisher movie and blade movies were he could just walk around and f$$k people up.

Never
You have got to be kidding. Venom is stupid with average hand to hand skills. Spider Man is a genius.

Punisher was a Marine. A career (20 years) Marine. Served in Vietnam. Was in Special Forces. Went through SEAL training. Has a distinguished combat record. Well versed in hand to hand combat. Is that "skill enough" for you stick out tongue

LoL, Punisher and Spiderman would STOMP Venom and Ghostrider - and Ghostrider is far from "badass."

venomfan
you are quite annoying, maybe i gave you too much credit. you really dont get it. Venom is a "badass" whether or not you want to see that. do you know(i doubt it) that during the marvel DC crossover that superman kicked just about every bodys ass, EXCEPT venom. superman kicked juggernuats ass becuase hes a idoit, yet venom almost KILLS superman and didnt kill him becuase spider man saved super man. YES IT HAPPEND IN KINGDOME COME.

Never
Yeah, this does it for me. Let's see:

Superman has moved planets, is faster than light, is invulnerable, has x-ray vision, super hearing, heat vision - and Venom almost kills Superman. laughing out loud

Spiderman saved Superman. laughing out loud

What Marvel/DC Crossover? They have had oh, eleventy bazillion of those.

This happened in KINGDOM COME? Um, "Kingdom Come" was written by Mark Waid, illustrated by Alex Ross. There was not ONE Marvel character in Kingdom Come. In Kingdom Come, SHAZAM just about kicked Superman's ass, not VENOM. My God, if you are going to talk trash then get your titles right laughing out loud

Venom sucks and is a third-rate character with a costume that Spider Man THREW AWAY. LoL

venomfan
well my titles may be wrong, but at least i point out things that happend actually happend in the comics, not your little vision of what you would like to see. go ahead doubt me that the two never fought proves just how big of a idiot you are(yes venom is geting hit ooOOOoo, but this came of a superman site and is the only picture proof of the two fighting)

Never
And what about Punisher's training that you forgot about? Dude, Superman could punch Venom 300 times before Venom knew what hit him.

No way on earth could Venom ever dream of beating Superman, or even lasting 20 seconds in a fight with him so oooooooooh there~

venomfan
here is the issue, i suggest you search it or just read reviews. venom beat up Superman. before you get all quote crazy on me, you have to think Superman is unfamiliar with somthin like Venom what strategy could he possibly use. also supermans power has diminished quit a bit his current strengh is only 2 tons(im not sure)

venomfan
what about punisher? so the dude is a badass in hand to hand combat, whopee Venom could waste him.i shouldnt even have to explain that

Eidolon
Never you sure know nothing about Venom. First off Venom was kicking Supes butt in the DC Marvel cross-over (cause Supes has degreated in power). Also the only reason Venom didn't kill Supes AND SPIDY, since Spidy was brought in to help, was because the dude that can cross universies came in and hit Venom with a huge ass sonic gun just as Venom was about to finish Spidy for sure and then probably Supes.

Don't give us any crap about it not being true cause Supes is super strong and blah blah blah, cause it did happen and since it's the only Superman vs Venom comic there is there is no counter proof. You want to say it wouldn't happen to the old Superman fine, but remember with the now Supes it did.

Additionally Venom has pertty much kicked Spidy's butt in every engagement, including many of Spidy's own comic series only holding off killing Spidy cause of a truce or alliance that was needed.

And finally Venom has kicked Punishers butt, which resulted in Punisher only surving because Venom had another job which required his attention, and because Punisher go help from Microchip (who isn't with Punishier anymore), but even that wasn't enough to prevent Venom from evading that trap and haveing a oppitunity to kill Punisher again at the end. In fact Venom ended up saving Punishier in the midst of a gang war in which Punishier would have taken a 12 gauge shot in the back at point blank range.

Never
Eidolon, you sure know NOTHING about comics.

A Superman vs. Venom one-shot? DUH, the writer WANTED to write a story arc wherein Venom could challenge Superman. That comic book is not "in continuity," meaning it DID NOT HAPPEN.

Superman in Action Comics or the JLA has not a CLUE about Venom. IT DID NOT HAPPEN IN COMIC BOOK CONTINUITY. GET IT?

Jesus Christ, Superman vs. Venom? Are you two STUPID? Superman = super speed, super strength, super invulnerability.

Venom = a little strength, a lesser spider sense, and a COSTUME.

Venom = one little black SMEAR on the ground. His spider sense could NEVER deal with Superman's speed.

Venom has kicked Spidey's butt in pretty much every engagement? DUDE do you READ SPIDERMAN? I have MOST of McFarlane's run on Spiderman (INCLUDING Amazing #300), and Venom SUCKS.

Venom over Punisher = ONE COMIC BOOK. ONE STORY ARC. Punisher is WAY more skilled than Venom could EVER be - and, as I said, ask any writer - even Venom's creator, Todd McFarlane.

Superman's current strength is only 2 tons? LoL, who does not read comics? Superman and Spiderman was written in 1996!!!! And it is NOT IN CONTINUITY - if it WAS that would mean that in JLA and Action Comics Superman's strength would have been diminished, and it WAS NOT.

You two are hopeless sad

venomfan
no you seem to be the hopeless one, every time you babble on about what you want to see, but unfortunatly all these battels have happend and you didnt like the outcome so you say venom sucks wow good argument

LeAtHerRFace
Venom and Ghost RIder

venomfan
look never your not going to convince anyone so dont think you won this little argument, Venom beat punisher say what you want know one cares

Never
You said Superman could lift only 2 tons. Prove it big grin

You can't. You ALWAYS say things you can't prove and are wrong on - for example:

You had NO clue about Frank Castle's background in small weapons ordnance, did you? I didn't think so.

What else did you say wrong?

Did you even READ Kingdom Come? Do you read most of the things you SAY you read? I told you Kingdom Come was NOT a Marvel DC Crossover, and Superman did not kick ANYONE'S ass.

LoL sorry, Punisher would own Venom. Your ONLY argument is "omg well they printed it so it would really happen!!!1111"

But I'll let you have the last word since your feewings are hurt big grin Happy Dance

venomfan
moron, marvel/dc realesd all access were venom beat up superman, your dream world were the comic book geeks own marvel does not exist you cant argue with the issues

Never
Where is the Kingdom Come comic book with Juggernaut and Venom? confused

venomfan
are you that handicaped? i already posted the venom/juggernuat series
if you are mentioning that the name of the issue was wrong good job, you have one point and it has nothing to do with this

Never
Whoops! Doh! So you admit that you were WRONG about information you posted.

Hmmm, just how much OTHER wrong information have you posted, Venomfan? Hmmmmmmmm?

But I have YET to post any wrong information about a character's strength or abilities.

You said Superman lifted 2 tons because his powers diminished. Where is your proof?

You said Venom can lift FIFTY TONS - where is your proof? Do you have any? rolling on floor laughing

Big difference, right? laughing out loud Happy Dance

venomfan
big difference? you are a babbaling idiot, you can post character bios all you want,but until you post a issue were venom lost to PUNISHER,JUGGERNUAT or HULK you will still be wrong

Never
You da man now, dawg! LoL laughing

venomfan
you gotta be kidding me, is that all you have to say? well it was stupid of you to argue with me. i was right

Eidolon
Don't let him get to you Venomfan, "Never" has no logical skills at all. He says our only arguments are lame cause they actually happened, where as everything he's said has never happened (meaning Punisher beating Venom, Superman stomping Venom, ect...)

Never do you have any arguments containing more than meanless words. "Punisher is a marine Vet., was in special ops... so on" that means he can beat anyone?!? Have you read the latest issues of the Punisher. He's one of my favorites, but if you read his latest comics you'll see he's far from invincible. He's alreadly nearly died twice, from normal people bad guys. He's only survied out of luck, cause some neighbors helped to bandage him up. He is far from invincible, and in a fight would lose to Venom.

The Jury was composed of highly trained military men, armed with far more sophiticated equipment than Punisher, and trained specifically to take Venom out, but they couldn't.

You say the Superman vs Venom was out of continuity, and only done so the writer could do a comic on a Venom and Superman fight. Well since no where in the comic was there reference to WHAT IF VENOM BEAT UP SUPES, but rather what if Venom and Supes fought, well then it showed what would happen of Venom and Supes fought end of story.

venomfan
yeah, i dont like argueing on the internet anyway its to pointless, but sometimes people drag these things out forever

UberDirk
What does ghostrider look like?

venomfan
ill get a pic

venomfan
there we go

Never
LoL @ "no logical skills." As I pointed out EARLIER, you know jack about comic book characters if you ever EVER think that Venom is in Juggernaut's league as a powerhouse or PUNISHER'S league as a fighter. Let's take a look at YOUR logical skills - or lack thereof:

Hmmmm, would a SUPERMAN vs. PUCK from Alpha Flight fight have to occur for one to LOGICALLY determine that Superman would KILL Puck? No. I thought not.

Is EVERY fight published in a comic book CONCEIVABLE? Is there SUCH A THING AS QUESTIONABLE WRITING? Duh, Grant Morrison conceded that he knew LITTLE of Orion's abilities when he cast him as one of the JLA's alternates. Again, if you know ANYTHING about the material which Silver Surfer's body is composed of you would also know that Wolverine slashing through it is RIDICULOUS. John Byrne admitted that Darkseid was equal in power to Galactus (although Darkseid has been cast as MUCH more powerful) yet had Galactus merely smirk at his Omega Beams. Hello, MCFLY, because it was WRITTEN in no way means that it is CONCEIVABLE - e.g., Wolverine defeating Lobo, Punisher defeating the entire Marvel Universe, et cetera.

"Meanless words?" Talk about irony...at any rate, "he's already died twice from normal people bad guys?" How long have you reading Marvel? Do you not realize that Marvel "humanizes" their characters? LoL, ever read Frank Miller's DAREDEVIL? Dark Knight Returns? Daredevil has lost to "normal people bad guys" but have you ANY clue how incredibly skilled Daredevil is in H2H combat? How skilled Stick, his master, is? How skilled Batman is (who has lost to "normal people bad guys"wink? The Punisher is ALSO an ordinary human being who possesses "ordinary" human strength/reflexes and would put BULLETS through Venom. LoL

Um, The Punisher is more than a "highly trained military man." Tell me, we now know that you know little to nothing about Juggernaut's forcefield - know ye anything about THE PUNISHER? And um, btw, what you have read recently is THAT WRITER'S TAKE on The Punisher character - does that mean that it is THE definitive characterization? NO! My God.

Did Venom appear in Action Comics? Did Venom appear in JLA? Notice when SECRET WARS occurred it was mentioned in Amazing Spiderman, Fantastic Four, The Avengers, et cetera? IN CONTINUITY.

LoL, Venom does not even exist in Metropolis or ANY DC Continuity. It was a ONE SHOT. NOT IN CONTINUITY.

LoL @ "what would happen if Venom and Supes fought." Superman flies through stars, Mr. Naive. Venom flies through...um...wait, let me think...air?

"End of story."

Venom, "badass..." laughing

Eidolon
I never said Venom existes in the DC world. If you read the comic you'd have found out he doesn't, he was brought there somehow either by Access or during the Cross-Over fights. Is it logical to assume Supes would kill Puck yeah being all things have pointed to Supes having the advantage, but if there was comic such as a fight between the 2 in one of the Cross-Over battles and Puck won then yes he can and did win.

Punisher doesn't have a bullet able to puncture Venom's Symbiote.

Sure each writer gives his own characteristics to a character and they can differ. You say the current Punisher writer's take on Punisher isn't the definitive characterization, that may be true but then you can't say any of the other writer's take are the definitive characterization of Punisher either. So the logical choice for Punisher's (or anyother character's characterization) would be the most recent one given out.

I gotta say I find it surprising you telling me and Venomfan that we overate Venom way to much yet here you are saying how Punisher could waste Venom and/or Ghost Rider. There is nothing Punisher could do against Ghost Rider to hurt him (same goes for Spidy) and Venom has beat the crap out of Spidy so many times it isn't funny. Venom has also beat Punisher (even when Punisher had Microchip acting as back up for info and weapons).

venomfan
thats the thing he dosent read comics if he did he would know when to shut up

Ironman 66
you picked stupid teams ghostrider and venom would clearly win

Kontraz
punisher shouldn't be included. He would be killed in seconds, even WITH spider-man on his team...

Badabing-Saver
GR and Venom easily

Tassadar
Venom and Ghost Rider win with little trouble.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.