Our friend Courtney

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

orlilover42
My friend Courtney is really... interesting. She wears mismatched cloths on purpose! I sort of admire her for her boldness, actually. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Orlando_Lover45
Yes, lets go back to 3rd grade when i met her. she was quiet and shy. HA! that's funny now. She is the weirdest person i know.

orlilover42
I remember her b-day party. we had glowing rings. Red, Green, and Blue. There was fuzzy pickle, cold pickle, and burnt pickle. Together, we were the pickle club. (Courtney made it up). That sounds like a super hero show. stick out tongue

Orlando_Lover45
i remember that. that was last year. she didn't have a birthday party this year. and for our team name in science she nominated Philup, the color-blind flying possum.

really_bad_eggs
is fuzzy pickle a modly pickle or just furry>

orlilover42
What! How come you never told me before?!

orlilover42
I think it's moldy, but i'm not sure. ask orlando_lover45.

Orlando_Lover45
i think that the pickle got dumped in something toxic and it sprouted fur. Casey, last time it snowed, didn't you eat radioactive snow?

orlilover42
Yes. It was purple and glowing. It had fur too. LOL!

orlilover42
I'm not Casey.

Orlando_Lover45
oh, i forgot phillup the colorblind flying possum.

orlilover42
We should get courtney to join this site, and that would be her screen name! yes

samIam
thats nice

orlilover42
samIam. Is that last quote on your name from That Thing You Do? I love that movie!

Orlando_Lover45
casey, i pmed you.

samIam
YUP!!! I LOVE THAT MOVIE !!!! ONE OF MY FAVS !!!! I love lenny he is soo stupid ( hence my nick name lenny!!)

orlilover42
LOL! I like the part when the song is first played on the radio and they're all going crazy in the aplience shop! It's funny! laughing

samIam
oh yeah and enny is kissing the cardboard statue !!!! LOVE IT !!!

samIam
lenny*

orlilover42
And when Fay nearly knocks over the bass player when she first finds out! laughing out loud

samIam
when she finds out what ??

orlilover42
That the song is on the radio.

orlilover42
Courtney made up this thing called UniFan. It's a pill that makes you grow a huge unibrow that fans you. (crazy, I know. That's Courtney!) Happy Dance alien Happy Dance alien

My name is that of your friends... but what does this have to do with PotC? Or am I totally lost. *Goes to check which forum she's in*

orlilover42
This has nothing to do with POTC. It's just funny.

really_bad_eggs
i forgot that whole movie except that liz taylor was in it that's it lol

really_bad_eggs
i'm taloking about that thing u do

really_bad_eggs
not POTC lol if i was you'd all kill me probably

airangel429
Closing due to off the topic blubbering!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.