Nip/Tuck

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dogbert
Does anybody watch this show? this is a really great show on FX. this show makes me wanna become a plastic suergon big grin

total metalhead
yeah i used to watch it. very cool but kinda creepy too.

lil bitchiness
Never watched it, but its starting on C4 from next wed, im kinda really looking foward to it.

§H@Ñ€
i love that show! it is... interesting! never the same thing twice!

lil bitchiness
eek! Im totally addicted to this show!

I love it...and the guy that plays Christian is just soo handsome droolio

MildPossession
It's onto the third episode here, missed the first two but watched it tonight, pretty interesting. Ending was a bit sad though with the girl who wanted to be thin and beautiful.

lil bitchiness
Yeah, I watched them all so far...it was a little disturbing when she killed herself

WindDancer
I got season one on DVD. And for me the pilot has been the best so far. That scene when the mom wants the doc to do plastic surgery on the burns scars of her son was very emotional. I like how the woman tells the doctor that he had no dignity. That he would rather do a boob job instead of helping the boy with his burns. That was classic!

lil bitchiness
Yeah, thumb up

I just love the show, I hope nothing happens to Christian in second series cry droolio

Neo_Version 7
can someone elaborate the show more. i'm thinking of renting it at my nearest Video store.

It has the Season 1 Box Set.

WindDancer
You should rented! Here is a quick summary:

Sean McNamara and Christian Troy are two plastic surgeons running a partnership in Miami, Florida with different issues to life. Sean is a wishy-washy, weak-kneed, family man who distances himself with work to avoid his dysfunctional home life which includes his needy and spiteful wife Julie, and his rebelious teenage son Matt. The more slicker Christian is an arrogant, narcissistc, unethical, ladies man who worships wine, women, and the all mighty dollar, and will do just about anything to get what he wants (lie, cheat, steal, blackmail, seduce, even commit murder) and has no qualms about practically anything.

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
I love this show,and am totally addicted!! Did anyone else love the eppi w/ the conjoined twins Raven and Rose Rosenbergs(i think the last name is)??? It made me cry!

Neo_Version 7
sounds cool. I'll rent it then.

lil bitchiness
I havent seen that. I havent seen those on Sky 1, just on C4...but im totally addicted droolio

Especially to Christian Troy droolio what a stud muffin!

immortal_sim
i watch nip/tuck, it is really gd, christian is gorgus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lil bitchiness
I just finished watching it!

Christian Troy = droolio

OrliNElijahsGrl
I actually JUST NOW got into it, my cousin had me watch the season finale and i instantly became ADDICTED, they are showing the first 2 seasons on sunday nights, lastnights was the 2nd episode of the first season, and oh my god...IM ADDICTED TO THE SHOW NOW even more! i love it! Soooo embarrassed by what matt did...SO EMBARRASSED, trying to curcumsize (sp?) himself, ahhh i was like: you idiot!

And i agree christian is absoulutly GORGOUS but hes such a horny little bastard, he screws anything that walks, just like the girl in the tanning bed, who in the right mind would screw in a TANNING BED?! I was a bit confused when the blonde (seans wife) was all of a sudden on top of him and he freaked out, but i figured it out later on, that he was thinking about seans wife, and it was really sad how their marriage was being...sean and his wife, they were constantly fighting, and then when he FINALLY comes back and wants to make things work...shes a complete jerk to him, telling him to get out, saying she wants to mess around, and then AHHHHH turns around to them completely getting dirty on the bed! LMAO! i was like: WOW! And i cant believe that christian tells seans wife (still havent picked up her name...julia? maybe?) "we will pick this up tomorrow" she goes to him to find him in bed with the TWINS!!!! SHOCKER!!!! I literally gasped and went "that man whore!" and i felt bad for those twins...after they got the surgery done, they wanted to be the same again and were upset...i cried! And i love the comment christian said to the stripper...HALARIOUS! Anyways...i dont think i left anything out..at least i dont think...just wanted to give a small review of lastnights episode...it being my start of watching the entire 2 seasons since i missed them (thank god for repeats) and...i just wanted to say...IM ADDICTED! its great!

By the way...i think sean is hot too! and matt....just reminds me of michael jackon too much, hes a bit weird lookin, and christian is HOT HOT HOT!

matchbox
i flicked tv the other night and nip/tuck was on and it was just too creepy! its really strange, but interesting! you cant call it predictable!

it was about some women with cancer and she puts a bag over her head, and some guy in an exam with a talking head. god knows!

CherryPie
the one time I watched with my parents, was very kinky on this show, the girl wanted her surgeon bf to give her a better love line and she F***ed his brains out and she got it from his best friend too!

I liked that...Yeah I'm also very perverted, think of my sig and name and you'll soon get me!

Altar[1stONE]
Great show but alittle risGay.

*SpunkiE*
i havent seen any of the second season...but is Jude still there? The english guy that went to uni with the blonde mother....he was absolutely drop dead gorgeous!!

Tex
Ugh! This show is SO pants!

Everyone looks sweaty and greasy! And like everybody is a transsexual in disguise and all they do is f uck every 2 minutes.

And that "beauty is a curse on the world" masked killer is SO Phantom of the Opera not kewl!

OrliNElijahsGrl
I myself am a fond lover of that show, i have watched it every sunday night its come on (the repeats of the first two seasons) and im seriously BEYOND hooked!!!!!! I just looooove it (thank you bret for getting me into it!) i feel bad for matt though finding his girlfriend kissing another girl, and omfg THE LOLLIPOP GIRL...she was frickin weird...and SOPHIA LOPEZ...he...er...i mean she scared the snot outta me...she was beyond weird..but i really felt bad for her and especially the woman/man who was bleeding too death down south, that was sad! The drunk doctor..OH I COULD OF KILLED HIM, that freakin jet lag, they should of had him arrested, thats just pathetic to be drunk and do surgery on people! I cant wait till the carver story begins, ive only seen about 2 episodes of the carver story, this episode me and my cousin made fun of (just to have fun) and the season finale of the 2nd season, omgosh *bites nails* cant wait for the next season!

OrliNElijahsGrl
And may i add....christian is a freaking HOTTIE, i seriously just love him, even though he is ONE horny *****! I STILL LOVE HIM!

The Tired Hiker
Yeah, I'm totally into this knew show now, I've been watching them on DVD, no commercials! rock One of my best moments in life was working with Julian McMahon on the only Hollywood movie I ever worked on. I actually doubled for him, believe it or not. I can prove it. happy

immortal_sim
nip/tuck rox!!!!!!!!! eres a really gd pick of shaun n christian

shugie99
Starts October 30th! I tell you what, I can't wait for the premiere of this one. The boys are moving the practice to LA so you know its going to be good.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Nip/Tuck is a good show. Good acting all around.except when Rosie O'donnell was in it. Can't wait until the new season.

shugie99
Rosie O'Donnell story was very different, and I thought it was pretty good. She will be back again this season so get ready. They are going to have several guest appearances this season. That coupled with their move to LA sounds like the makings of a good season.

InnerRise
Nip Tuck Thread

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

shugie99
um okay! Yeah Nip/Tuck! October 30th its coming and I can't wait!!!

Has anyone seen the new commercials?

InnerRise
Once or twice.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

History Buff
My wife and i watch this show. Its good. So many hott chicks on the show that why i watch. Sean and Christian also have great chemistry together. The show could never work without the both of them.

Although i think some of the plot lines get a little silly and even obsurd i'll still be watching it this season, especially since the show is moving to LA.

shugie99
I think the show has an equal amount of hotness among the women and men, which makes it that much better! I think some many of the storylines are out there but that is what makes them so intriguing.

You are right about Sean and Christian they have great chemistry together and play off each other well. They make this show great.

bob_fm
One of my favorite shows besides 24 and Law and Order

ariwin
I just staretd getting into the show, I really like it , i think this season is giong to be really awesome.

shugie99
Originally posted by ariwin
I just staretd getting into the show, I really like it , i think this season is giong to be really awesome.

I have a feeling that this season is going to be pretty sweet too. They have all these fabulous guest stars making cameos and then the big move to LA. The way I see it things can only get better.

Darth Macabre
Can't wait, only another two weeks!

shugie99
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Can't wait, only another two weeks!

12 days and counting! Then we will be in Nip/Tuck heaven! what does everyone think the first episode will be like?

History Buff
From some of the previews i've seen the show looks to big on the whole "Hollywood scene" Which could be either good or bad. As i said in an earlier post, the show def. "jumped the shark" already with just obsurd story-lines that were sometimes laughable.

I'm a little disappointed that Sean's ex-wife and kid are still on the show, they wrote them out last season and should have stayed that way. It was chance to introduce some new characters.Still, i'll watch because Christian and Sean are so good and believable together.

My guess is the first show will show the good Drs. setting up their LA practice trying to lure new patients. Oh, and Christian will have sex with a really HOT chick. evil face eek!

shugie99
They can't have an episode without Christian hooking up with someone!
I wonder when Julia will be back. Do you think she will be on the first episode?

Bloinky
Yes, thank god just re-upgraded my DISH so now I have the channel to watch Nip/Tuck.

History Buff
Originally posted by shugie99
They can't have an episode without Christian hooking up with someone!
I wonder when Julia will be back. Do you think she will be on the first episode?

I think she'll appear later in the season. Remember, when we last saw her she was at the airport saying good-bye to Sean ready to start a new life without him. Ehich is why i think bringing her back was kind of not a great idea. But we shall see.

Oh, and Christian screwing every woman with a pulse has to do with the fact he was sexually abused as a kid. That's why he screwed up sexually; unable to maintain a relationship.

shugie99
Well she could end up showing up sooner than we think. I mean she wanted to start a new life without him and based on spoilers looks like she is.

History Buff
But how is she starting a new life if she still hanging around him.?

shugie99
I guess if she has a new love interest then she is starting over fresh at least in that department. I guess we will just have to see what she really means by "starting fresh" this season.

History Buff
Season Priemier was pretty good. I'm glad to see Daphine Zuniga back on TV i liked her when she was on MElrose Place which feels like it was 50 years ago.

The Drs. as consultants on a crappy Grey's Anatomy type-show feels a bit forced, but it is funny how Sean is now the getting all the attention and is the 'star' while Christian is takling a back seat.

From the previews it looks like Christian vanity is going to reach an all time high. smile

InnerRise
Sean's ExWife will be appearing on Tonight's episode and she has a new partner........Ellen's real life Girlfriend who will be in the show tonight as well.

They're Girlfriends.

ariwin
Did anyone watch lasts nights? I missed it.. anything good happen?

InnerRise
Shaun's actress girlfriend sh@tted in the jacuzzi.

shrug

batdude123
There's that, and then there's also...

-Olivia's daughter's hotness.

-Olivia's daughter wanting to f*ck Sean.

-Julia and Christian have sex. But, she just did it to 'get him out of her system.'

-Matt and Kimber are now crack heads.

-Olivia wants to marry Julia.

-Christian has a little side job being a gigolo.

InnerRise
I'm simply pissed that they sold/whored themselves out and wrote a role for Tiffany aka "Miss New York" from "Everybody Loves New York" and now she'll be in one of their upcoming shows.

2 different worlds and she'll forever taint the show for me. She's trash.

Way to go Nip Tuck.

batdude123
Now the show's getting interesting. smile

sorrow
on the last episode, christian and julia........ did anyone see that???
confused

Tempe Brennan
This show usually screens during summer in Australia - six weeks into it and I have heard not even a whisper!

batdude123
Holy shit! Christian just killed Gina...

Tempe Brennan
Originally posted by batdude123
Holy shit! Christian just killed Gina...

WHAT??? OMG Gina? *must watch episode next week*

Which season are you guys up to again?

batdude123
Five.

And sorry... I guess I should've used the spoiler tags. embarrasment

Tempe Brennan
That's okay, I don't mind - shit, season 5? We have ages to go.

InnerRise
I wasn't sure if it was an accident or not at first when he pushed her over the edge.

batdude123
Next week's preview for the show strongly implies that he did it on purpose.

InnerRise
Well yeah. I said at first I wasn't sure, but you could tell it was on purpose right after he had done it and while she was falling.

ScarletSpeed
Searched and couldn't find a thread, so sorry if it has been done.

Nip/Tuck is one of my favourite TV shows,

it's cool,stylish,sexy and full of drama,

anyone else into it ?big grin

Tempe Brennan
I like it, it's one of the best shows on TV right now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.