Ki-Adi-Mundi's death and Plo Koon's death

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Ninja
How do you think Ki-Adi-Mundi and Plo Koon will die in Episode III?
sad

finti
their hearts stop beating

yerssot
I'm not sure we will see them die actually messed

if memory serves, when the clones turn against their masters, after yoda only one other JC member will be shown fighting (and losing) them

The One Part 2
They will be killed by the clone troopers they command. This seems to be the way most Jedi are going to die according to rumors.

mephistodesigns
way to totally ignore the spoiler posting rule One Part 2!
Yerssot: didn't that rumor originally say they'd be showing a few of the masters, mainlly council, other than two? I seem to remember them saying it would be a montage. Yes? No?

yerssot
no, I thought they said yoda and one other messed
there's hint of it somewhere in hyperspace though

Darth Ninja
It's going to suck when Ki-Adi-Mundi and especially Plo Koon die. They're both cool Jedi Masters.

Rebel Racer
I'm looking foward to Plo Koon, and all the other Jedi's deaths except for Ki-Adi-Mundi's.

yerssot
I'm actually hoping we could see them FIGHT a bit

Rebel Racer
I'm not really looking foward to seeing them fight. All the fights in the prequel trilogy SUCK, even Fates. The Obi/Ani duel will prolly suck just as bad.

yerssot
because it's in another style?

Rebel Racer
well, yes.. i guess. lucas uses too much CGI and fake looking crap, trying in vain to spice up the fights a little bit, but he fails miserably.

yerssot
I don't get that, the only CGI that was usedi n DOTF was the background not the fight it self, they didn't use doubles for it
the only real difference with it is that it's faster and more intense than the OT fights

Lyn
I know who Ki-Adi-Mundi is but which one's Plo Koon??

Sorry if that's a little off-topic or whatever.

Peloquin
This is Plo Koon... http://cgi.theforce.net/theforce/multimedia/imageFolio.cgi?direct=Images/Episode_1/Characters/Jedi_Council/Plo_Koon

Lyn
*looks at picture*
Ohhhh....that's Plo Koon. Thanks Peloquin. thumb up happy

plokoonpma
Maybe u dont know this, but according to the booklet in the Aurrasing (power of the jedi action figures collection ) she will have them as bountys.

She has as bounty not only Ki Adi and Plo Koon, also has Saesee Tiin / Sharad Hett / A'Sharad Hett / Reess Kairn

Maybe Lucas forgot that when write ep III , but it will be a shame to not see those duels , cause aurrasing in a force user, traibed for a rogue jedi called "Dark Woman" , she is also Bounty Hunter for the Hutt ( Jabba )

Happy Dance

plokoonpma
this is the link to prove it:

well , i cant post links cause i'm "junior" but u can check rebelscum.com and go to "photo archive" / the choose power of the jedi / basic 3/4 figures and u will see a link with her name in 2001 figures

plokoonpma
this is the link to prove it:

well , i cant post links cause i'm "junior" but u can check rebelscum.com website and go to "photo archive" / the choose power of the jedi / basic 3/4 figures and u will see a link with her name in 2001 figures

Ushgarak
He didn't forget them, they were not canonical storylines, Plo. Forget about them.

darktim1
probibley murdered by clone troopers after turn.

Sith Master X
Thought they died in a ship somehow. confused

NateDawgNT
yah

NateDawgNT
oops... I know that at least Plo Koon dies when his ship goes down... not sure about Ki-Adi
and by know - i mean i read a spoiler... cuz i dont wanna come off soundin like supershallow, erm... yah

moonwalker741
dosent ki-adi die in by greivous, in the last episode clone wars

Havoc X
no you dont see him die

Havoc X
i heard some where that Kitt Fisto goes out like a punk
i think Samuel L Jackson said that somewhere
and Mace Windo goes out in a blaze of glory

J-Unit
No He Said That He Himself Won't Just Die Like A Punk That He Would Die In A Blaze Of Glory

Havoc X
he said something about fisto

Master Kadub
this whole death of the Jedi Masters at the hands of anybody other than Anakin or the Emperor really sux if it happens....
'they go from being able to deflect blasters with their lightsabers,
to being able to anticipate the actions of others....
casting lightning from their hands
to absorbing blaster bolts with there hands
to being cut down by clone troopers possibly......

what has Lucas done with the Jedi.... embarrasment

Havoc X
they cant defeat the whole army
no jedi could do that

moonwalker741
ok i know you dont see him dude, but c'mon!

he killed everbody else, and ki-adi dosent beat greivous cause hes in episode 3, so i think ki-adi dies dude

SITH
I hope we see grievous take out some of them in the montage. I want to see what he did in chapter 20 of the clone wars in live action evil face evil face evil face

darth_surgent
First of all, the Clone Wars cartoon is EU and is therefore not canon. Second, Ki-Adi Mundi IS in Episode 3. There are hyperspace pictures of him appearing in Episode 3 scenes, and Lucas does not use flashbacks in Star Wars movies.

NoFate007
I don't know how to do the spoiler thing so if you don't wanna know, don't read what is below, k? lol I don't wanna hear any crap for not warning you, theres your warning.

Plo Koon and Ki-Adi Mundi most likely die from the clones turning on them. Aayla Secura isn't shown dieing I don't think, but she's the one that finds out that Palpatine is the Sith lord, and she tells Windu and Fisto. Both of them go to Palpatine's office, Fisto dies first, and then Windu dies from Anakin. Go to http://massassi.yavin4.com/sw/m3mov1.htm and check out the Virtual Edition and storyboard. There, now don't ask questions, lol.

mechamaster73
I found this really good unofficial script that really closely follows all the spoilers in existence so far and it had the Jedi Temple surrounded by troopers and all of the Jedi there were slaughtered. Men, women, and children. I'll try and find the link, that was a GOOD script.

darktim1
I've heard rumor that they get killed by general grievious at the beginning on the movie for n0w may force be with you.

kyle katarn 467
most of the jedi get killed at the jedi temple by anakin and the clones anakin wipes out even the jedi kids.

Ken Benobi
too bad the kids have to get it, and Aayla is one of the coolest Jedi's IMO

Master Kadub
I dont think it is much of a Jedi purge throughout the galaxy, if most of the Jedi are killed off in one battle; especially if it is at one location....

Cowboyography
I dont like the conehead jedi sooner he goes the better.

Spran
Either Plo dies or Ki adi dies.....one lives or both die.
I think Plo-Koon lives(they might get killed by General Grievous) Happy Dance cool

Darth Subjekt
i hate to say this but....who is Aurrasing? sad is she that Sith chick that has two red lightsabers like dooku's?

kinda like that one in Jango Fett's video game Bouthy Hunter? if thats her, i know she has an Ep3 action figure, bu twill she be in the movie?

.:Space Opera:.
you woudnt happen to have a picture of that figure would ya.

Darth Subjekt
yea actually go on Ebay and look for star wars toys and theres like 2 or 3 of them on there. but is that who she is? and will she be in the flick?

i dont know about that one. she could be. remember how there was that rumor going around about a new darth so who knows.

cylob49
doesnt Plo Koon die at the start of Ep 3 in the battle alongside obi and ani??????
i read that a long time ago.
AND we will see Ki adi bite it as he has had a line in each movie so far..you just know deep down well get a scene of him goin out

cylob49
Though there has been a lack of jedi action in these movies other than Obi,Qui gon and Ani
WOEFULLY underused the jedi have!

what about the ARENA!

cylob49
like i said...woefully underused jedi

yeah, i think it because the jedi are weak though...

Milosz006
I think it's possible that Aurrasing could be in the movie, I read somewhere that there IS going to be a familiar EU character in Ep. III. (that site that has all the quotes from GL and others on certain characters)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.