Mafia 2: Revenge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LarryTheArch
Ok here we go...
we only need bid andme for the first part tho

Alex woke up next to Angelina. He heard the baby crying in its crib down the logn white narrow hallway. It was 4:30 am. "h come 'on!' he said to himself. He lloekd at Angel. It had been a year, and they had done pretty wel for themselces. Nicholas was one year old now, and thir marriage was doing great. He got up and desicded to tae care fo the baby right now... It was noly an hour till he had to get up normally for his job anyway.

BidMyBlood2Run
Angelina was up before for three hours trying to get Nicholas to go back to sleep. When she succeeded she went back to sleep, and didn't even hear him crying now. She rolled over onto her other side as Alex got up.

LarryTheArch
"Nicholas what the hell do you want now!?" he muttered toh imself as he walked down the hallway of his 790,000 thousand dollar house. "God I swear that kid poops'n'pees his pants just to annoy us...."

BidMyBlood2Run
(( laughing out loud great parenting skills roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing I guess it interferes with their sex life if he's so crabby wink ))

Nicholas was crying as his father walked in the room. He kicked the blanket off of him, his cheeks were red from crying, and tears ran down his cheeks. Every once in a while he let out a high scream as he kept crying.

LarryTheArch
"Like a little ass nat... Ok what the hell's amatter wit- oh god that stinks... nevamind I know now."

BidMyBlood2Run
Nicholas seemed to understand this, even though he was too young to, but regardless he giggled, gurgling a little as bubbles of saliva appeared and flowed out of his mouth and flowed down the side of his face.

LarryTheArch
"Your one stinky shorty...." He replaced the stink bomb with a clean diaper and put Nicholas 2 bed. "Night my little buddy"

BidMyBlood2Run
Nicholas giggled again and cuddled against his teddybear and went to sleep.

LarryTheArch
((The terminator and a child... hmmmmmmm))

"Angel... Angel honey."

BidMyBlood2Run
She was slowly awoken from her deep sleep. "Yeah?" She asked, her eyes still closed. She didn't hear Nicholas crying, she wondered what was wrong.

LarryTheArch
"I love you Angel..."

BidMyBlood2Run
"I love you too." She then curled back up in the blankets.

LarryTheArch
Alex got up... and ignored the picture of Joshua. He didnt like him very much, and he kew the feeling was mutual. He made himself some eggs and finally went to work.

BidMyBlood2Run
Angelina finally woke up when Nicholas started crying again. She quickly walked into his room, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. "What's wrong sweetie?" She asked as she leaned over his crib smiling. He giggled a little as she picked him up, cradlig him in her arms.

LarryTheArch
Alex pulled out of the drive way, and noticed a car parked on the street across... there was a lot of houses on the street, but that car looked familiar... he had seen it somewhere before. He pulled out.

BidMyBlood2Run
"Do you miss daddy?" She asked her son, keeping her tone happy. "I do too." She kissed her baby's head and gently placed him back down in his crib. "Let me go get your bottle." She walked into her bedroom to change into a pair of jeans and a button down t-shirt. It was odd being a mother at twenty one, but she enjoyed it. She walked downstairs to get his bottle.

LarryTheArch
"Scrwe it im calling in sick." He turned the car around. He could swear he saw someone jump back intot hat car, but none was in it, so he ignored it. He puleld back in, walked through the door, and kisses Angel whenhe found her. "Day off..."

BidMyBlood2Run
She was surprised to see him. "Oh really?" Her hands were full so she couldn't wrap her arms around him as she kissed him back. "Are you feeling alright?"

LarryTheArch
"Just fine... need any help?"

BidMyBlood2Run
"No, I got it." She walked upstairs and placed the bottle on the dresser. She leaned over to pick up some scattered toys from play time the day before. She then picked up Nicholas and began to feed him.

LarryTheArch
Alex made breakfast, scrambled eggs, hasbrowns, meat, and a side of french toast. "Mmmmm..."

BidMyBlood2Run
Nicholas yawned when Angelina was done feeding him. She took him downstairs and placed him in his high chair at the table, then walked over to Alex and wrapped her arms around him from behind. "Mmmmm.. smells good." She grinned.

LarryTheArch
"Yes I know I do... It's Axe. I love encoutners at work." he joekd and laughed a bit.

BidMyBlood2Run
She smacked him playfully. "You better not."

LarryTheArch
"ouch!" the smack unitentanlly cut him with her long fingernails, but the wound scabbed over and then dissapeared entirely in a few seconds. "I wonder why its dos that..."

BidMyBlood2Run
She just had a sudden thought. She glanced at Nicholas and then back at him. "Do you think Nicholas will be like you? I mean, will he be able to heal like you?"

LarryTheArch
"I don't know.. I hope not... It... isnt without its bad parts..."

BidMyBlood2Run
"What do you mean?"

LarryTheArch
"He may enjoy killing stuff too much..."

BidMyBlood2Run
This thought scared her. She hoped he was normal. The doctor didn't find anything wrong with him when he was born, or during his check ups.

LarryTheArch
"Well... I'm sure he isnt, I mean, It was created into me, and it may or may not be heridatary...."

BidMyBlood2Run
She nodded and tried not to think about it. "So, when's breakfast going to be ready?" She asked, trying to change the subject.

LarryTheArch
"Right now luv!" he walked oer and palced the eggs on two plates, and mushed it up with a fork and put some in a bowl for Nicholas. "he can eat this right?"

BidMyBlood2Run
She nodded as she tried the eggs. "Yeah."

LarryTheArch
"Good enjoy the rest I've gotta call in sick."

BidMyBlood2Run
"All right." She took a few bites of french toast and then began to feed Nicholas.

LarryTheArch
Alex dialed the work number and told the accountant that he wouldnt be in today cuz he was sick. "Angel, I'm off!"

BidMyBlood2Run
She peered out of the kitchen. "Alright hun." She then continued to feed Nicholas, stopping once in awhile to take a bite herself.

LarryTheArch
He walked in and grabbed her from behind. "Well sweetie, we gonna have anytime alone today?"

BidMyBlood2Run
She grinned. "Maybe." She turned and kissed him. "If Nicholas decides to sleep."

LarryTheArch
"Nicholas, please go to sleep, so your daddy can get some."

BidMyBlood2Run
"Don't say things like that around him." She laughed.

BidMyBlood2Run
(( that is so funny!!!!!!!! laughing laughing laughing ))

The Force
~when do i join in?~

BidMyBlood2Run
(( Ummm.... I don't think it matters... well, it doesn't matter to me ))

The Force
~i wouldn't know where to start so i guess, i'll wait until the baby gets stolen~

BidMyBlood2Run
(( ok... you can come over to visit... or wait... whichever u'd like ))

The Force
~joshua wouldn't like that, but he might visit anyway~

BidMyBlood2Run
(( ok ))

The Force
~k thumb up~

LarryTheArch
~u and DR join in after I call both of u up 2 help me get Nicholas back~

The Force
~alright, are you going to pm us?~

LarryTheArch
~yep! yes I guess this would be considered a proluge~

The Force
~i think you mean prelude~

LarryTheArch
~errr ya, that's it. ~

LarryTheArch
"Sorry Angel, but this baby is hampering many things here... and getting some should never be hampered."

The Force
~np Larry, laughing out loud~

LarryTheArch
~call me Matt~

BidMyBlood2Run
She rolled her eyes as she fed Nicholas. "He's our son, he should come before, you know..." She felt odd saying 'sex' in front of her one year old son. However, she hoped he would take a nap long enough for them to have some fun.

nazgulinthedark
((when do i come in))

LarryTheArch
((AFTER THE SEX... i mean after the child is kidnapped... i guess ur activily after us.))

"Sorry Angel." he kissed her and ate breakfast.

BidMyBlood2Run
She finished feeding Nicholas and brought him upstairs for his nap. He actually went to sleep! She went back downstairs to finish her breakfast.

LarryTheArch
"please tell me he went to sleep..." He asked her.

BidMyBlood2Run
She grinned. "Mmmm hmmm." She took another bite of sausage. "He did." She took a moment to savor the silence.

LarryTheArch
"Oh thank you god!" He said. he finished his breakfast quickly...

BidMyBlood2Run
She laughed and began to clear the dishes.

LarryTheArch
"DISHES LATER, SEX NOW" e was very eager...

BidMyBlood2Run
She turned back to him, a little surprised. "You want to go at it right here on the table?" She laughed, jokingly.

LarryTheArch
He didnt take it as a joke... the table ws nearly clear, so he brushed off the plastic baby cup and beckoned her.

BidMyBlood2Run
She sat on the table, pulled him close and kissed him.

LarryTheArch
"It's about time." He kisse3d her passionatly and -

Four men in black stepped out of the car. The house across from the street was the target. Two of the men made sure no one was wachingt hme another climbed the the house windows and gained entry into the second story of the house. Another made sure the floor was clear. "Subject: 1 yr. old, Nicholas. Kidnap it."

BidMyBlood2Run
She pulled away from him a little and looked up at the ceiling as he kissed down her neck. "Did u hear something?" She asked quietly, even though he seemed to be concentrating on only one thing.

LarryTheArch
"i didnt fart this tim!" alex accused. H went bak to his business

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Target found" a voice sounded on the radio. "Floor clear." another said.
One of the men applied a grapling hook outside of nicholas window nad wrapped up the sleeping Nicholas inb a blanket and swung down the hook. "Extraction complete."

BidMyBlood2Run
She went back to kissing him. (( and the rest of the scene can't be written... ))

LarryTheArch
((a little bit a censor....))

"Something's wrong." He had a wierd sensation. "Nicholas!" he yeled at the top of his lungs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tango's aware! Go! Go! Go!" the three other men shouted through their radios. They ran across the lawn and to their car just as Alex ran to find Nicholas gone. "No..."

BidMyBlood2Run
She watched Alex run upstairs as she pulled her shirt back on. She ran in a few minutes after him and found her baby gone. "Where is he?!" She tossed the blankets and stuffed animals out of the crip even though she knew he wasn't under them.

LarryTheArch
Alex looked out the window. "Shit!" he ran to his gun locker and grabbed a 9mm hangun and dived out a window, slamming into the ground hard. He didnt get up, just kneeled ad shot at the tires of the car.

Darth Revan
Joe woke up to the sound of his alarm clock at four in the morning. He dragged himself out of bed and headed for work. Since Mafia 1, Joe's employer, Vito, has been killed by another gang leader. Joe has been concentrating more on his own underground beer producing thing.
Joe got to the bottling room. There were already a couple of people there--young Italian immigrants, no more than 14 years old. He saw one of them messing up with the bottling machine. "No, no that's not how you do it!!! See, you suck on the hose to get the suction started and then.." ((he goes on to explain more but I g2g))

LarryTheArch
((c u DR))

BidMyBlood2Run
She screamed and hit the wall with her fist, leaving a hole, but also cutting up her knuckles. She fell to her knees and cried.

LarryTheArch
He coninued to fire, but the tires didn't blow. They sped off with his child. "Nooooo... come back here you ****ing assholes!" He turned around and walked back into the house crying.

BidMyBlood2Run
She heard him walk in downstairs. She picked herself up off of the floor and walked into their bedroom, slamming the door and locking it behind her.

LarryTheArch
Alex tried to get itno the room, but it was klock, so he borke of the door handles and enterd the room and hugged Angel.

BidMyBlood2Run
She tried to struggle against him, she didn't want to hug now, she just wanted be alone... "Let go of me." She cried. She then recognized how much she needed him, she couldn't believe this was happening, and she was glad he was there. She hugged him back, sobbing hard in his arms.

LarryTheArch
"I'll get him... but I can't do it alone... I don't kow who to ask for the help though..." He cired silently, even as his t-shirt was already a deeply drenched in tears.

BidMyBlood2Run
She pulled away sniffling and trying to clear her tears. "How about Joshua?"

LarryTheArch
Alex dropped his gun to floor. "He won't help me."

BidMyBlood2Run
"Why do you think that?" She asked as she ran her fingers through his hair.

LarryTheArch
"i think he's angry that we got married... he wishes that he was the one in the tuxedo up there..."

BidMyBlood2Run
"He'll help." She said as she dried her eyes with a tissue. "If not because of you, then he'll help because of me."

LarryTheArch
"Okay, but..."

BidMyBlood2Run
Her eyes glanced over his. "But what?"

LarryTheArch
((But he wont be here for another wk!))

nazgulinthedark
((now do i come in))

LarryTheArch
((sure))

nazgulinthedark
((okie doke....where am i))

LarryTheArch
((Anywhere u wasnt 2 b))

nazgulinthedark
((ok...hmm....whats my charater's name? messed))

BidMyBlood2Run
(( u create ur own character Naz ))

nazgulinthedark
((ohh....))

LarryTheArch
((Already pst 100))

Darth Revan
After teaching the two young immigrants how to use the bottling machine right, Joe decided to go have some breakfast. He went into a small diner and ordered some eggs.

BidMyBlood2Run
"Shouldn't we call the police?"

LarryTheArch
"I was a contract killer! They'd haul me in.." he shook his head, he wished thepolice were an option, but they really were not.

BidMyBlood2Run
She sighed. What other options were there? "Don't you have any friends that can help us?"

LarryTheArch
"Not any who owe me favors... I used my last one on keeping Joshua under a scop- h crap..." he should NOT have said that...

BidMyBlood2Run
She stepped away and looked at him a little confused. "To what? To keep Joshua under a what?!"

LarryTheArch
"A scope... a dot... under a sniper's eye in case he caused trouble. He was carrying a magnum you know!"

BidMyBlood2Run
"It's his job to carry a gun! He's in the mafia!" She sat down and looked up at him.

LarryTheArch
"Why the hell did he have it at a weeding!?"

BidMyBlood2Run
She sighed. "You had a gun on yourself, I felt it." She ran a hand throuh her hair. "Besides, niether of u don't sleep unless you have a gun at yourside. You know that. You need a gun anywhere you go, it's part of the job."

LarryTheArch
Alex nodded. "I know it is, but its not my job anymore."

BidMyBlood2Run
"But it's his, and that's why he had it on him."

LarryTheArch
"And it was my job to make sure he didnt use it..."

BidMyBlood2Run
She sighed, she didn't want to fight. Her baby was kidnapped and all she wanted was to get him back. "How do we get Nicholas back?"

LarryTheArch
"I guess call Joshua..."

BidMyBlood2Run
She grabbed the phone from the nightstand and dialed Joshua's number. She let it ring, but he wasn't home. She hung it back up. "He's not there. I'll try again in a little while."

(( Hope u come back soon Force smile ))

LarryTheArch
((For once I want him to hurry bak 2...))

"We'll get him back Angel"

BidMyBlood2Run
"I know." She said quietly as her eyes fell to the floor. She honestly didn't know if they'd get him back. He was taken without a ransom note, which was very suspicious, and which made finding him even harder.

LarryTheArch
Alex bit his lip. He really didnt know if they would get Nicholas back, but he had seen and rememberd the liscence plate of the car.

Darth Revan
Joe stepped outside the diner just as a black car raced by. He didn't think anything of it though. Kidnappings, robberies, and murders were not uncommon in the mafia.

BidMyBlood2Run
She stood up. "I need to get out of here." She waked out into the hallway and grabbed her jacket from the closet and pulled it on. "I'm going for a walk." She walked to the front door and pulled it open, letting the early morning sunlight flow in, but turned back before she left. "I need to be alone for a little while." She told him, cutting him off before he asked if she wanted company. "Call Joshua in half an hour, hopefully he'll be home." She walked outside and closed the door behind her.

LarryTheArch
"i love you Angel. I love you so much."

BidMyBlood2Run
She began her walk downtown to the area where shops lined the streets. The wind danced with her long golden hair as she zipped up her jacket and shoved her hands in her pockets.

Darth Revan
Joe had been having a rough week, so he decided to go on a walk to clear his head. He went down the street outside the diner, not in any particular direction. It was a windy day in the Windy City (hahaha get it?...... yeah that was dumb). He pulled the brim of his hat down against the cold air. After going a block or so, he passed a pretty girl with long blond hair. She seemed familiar, but he couldn't remember where he had seen her before.

BidMyBlood2Run
She turned when Joe passed her. She thought she had recognized him from before, but most of his features were hidden. She decided to see if it was. "Excuse me sir." She called lightly. "Do you have a light?" She wasn't a regular smoker, but her nerves were on high and she needed the nicotine stick more then ever.

(( I HOPE they're on good terms and he doesn't want to kill her anymore laughing out loud ))

Darth Revan
Joe froze in his tracks and flinched at the sound of Angelina's voice from behind her. Now he remembered who she was. He took a deep breath, turned around, and pulled a chrome zippo lighter out of his inside pocket. "Here," he said quietly in his rough, heavily accented voice.

BidMyBlood2Run
She lowered the cigarette to the flame and it came to life with the red ember glow. "Thanks." She peered underneath his hat. "I thought it was you." She smiled softly, hiding her pain. "Joe, right?"

Darth Revan
"Yeah, that's right," Joe answered from under his hat. He tried to hide the fact that he knew her. "Uh... Do I know you?"

BidMyBlood2Run
She stepped back and took a drag from her cigarette. "No, I guess not." She began to walk away into the city. If he didn't remember her, or if he was just trying to get out of the conversation, she'd let him. What was she going to say anyways? 'Yeah, you kidnapped me and let me go before they killed me' ? She took another drag.

LarryTheArch
((laughing how... uncomfortable))

Darth Revan
Joe breathed a sigh of relief, turned around, and walked in the opposite direction.

LarryTheArch
Alex walked in front of him. "Why hello Joe."

Darth Revan
Joe looked surprised. "Who the hell are you?"

LarryTheArch
"Remember that hole I put in your leg?"

Darth Revan
"Well... I've gotten shot lotsa times," Joe answered, rubbing the back of his neck and looking at the ground.

BidMyBlood2Run
Angelina entered the busy section of town. She looked at the stub of a cigarette remaining. She told Alex that she quit, but now with Nicholas gone it was the only momentary comfort she could find. She was about to take another puff when she decided not to and threw it down onto the ground, stepping on it to put it out.

LarryTheArch
*and the holes in the tires of the car that was taking Angelina away..."

((G2G reply 2 the next post inmorning))

Darth Revan
"Oh... right... That time.. Uh.. I gotta go check on the kids I left bottling bee..er.. mineral water.." Joe turned around and started walking back to his hideout.

LarryTheArch
Alex grabbed his arm and pulled him back. "Nice try Joe, you're not going back for a while, not tell I get Nicholas back."

Darth Revan
((Joe is a lot like Jack Sparrow personality-wise))
Joe turned around slowly and looked up at Alex. He was a good bit shorter than Alex. "Excuse me?"

LarryTheArch
"You WILL help ME... or I will kill YOU, and you know full well I am quite capable of it.. without weapons. Angel and my son, Nicholas, has been kidnapped...and your going to help US!"

((REALLY G2G... bye guys till 2morrow mornin))

BidMyBlood2Run
(( Ummm.. Angelina wasn't kidnapped confused ))

Darth Revan
Somehow Joe was only mildly surprised this time. He smiled falsely. "Alright then. So tell me, why do you trust me, the guy who kidnapped your wife, came very close to killing her, and then disappeared from you for a year? I mean, you could just as easily get that guy," Joe motioned to the barber in the shop they were standing outside of. "to do your dirty work. So why do you choose me?"

Darth Revan
((he meant the son that he and Angel had))

BidMyBlood2Run
(( oh embarrasment ))

LarryTheArch
"Because, I know that you wouldnt betray me... you know that I always have my bases covered..."

Darth Revan
"And what makes you think that?"

LarryTheArch
"You are one of those bases..." Red dot appeared at his sstomach and moved upwars to Joe's head.

The Force
~hey where should i join in from?~

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>