These aren't average Joes!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BalesButterfly
Ok, if these guys are average Joes, then my man is a babe. I've considered myself to be married to an average Joe. These guys are more like severe geeks, that most are hard to look at. On the Hawaii series, there's one guy who teeth are totally brown and decayed. Another thinks he is a weird Al and Andy Dick look alike, with a bad hyper active problem.
Average Joes are at least some what good looking. They should of named it Average Nerd. Thing is I don't think these guys knew they were the joke of the show, until they saw each other. Now if their not picked, what little self esteem they had will be crushed. I think it's kinda cruel.

LanceWindu
I think that the girl in this one will pick an "average Joe" otherwise the whole series is just a sham.

In the first season the girl picked a good looking guy (so they say)...so in this one I'm betting that she picks a nerd. Especially the way they are playing up the whole her calling these guys geeks kinda shit.

Aurora
The last one turned out to be a bad joke. Any way she went she would have been made to look like she was shallow. It didn't come down to a chose between "Average Joe" and "Hot Joe" it came down to "Millionaire Joe" and "Dumb Hot Joe". Any way she went it was wrong.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.