Orlando/Kate Tracker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Orlando_Lover45
This thread is to track the relationship of Orlando and Kate until they break up. any new info(dig deep, guys) and/or pics can be posted. smile

orlilover42
I just heard that Orlando broke up with Kate! Oh, no, that was just in my dream. Poo!

Orlando_Lover45
HA!

MissesDepp?!
hahaha ya if johnny did have to go falling in love with Vanessa and having kids i might have had a chance....GRRRR...

Orlando_Lover45
Hehehe! look at this!

Orlando_Lover45
*weeps* look what i found

Thursday, 6 Feb 2003
Lord Of The Rings heartthrob Orlando Bloom has found love - with Blue Crush beauty Kate Bosworth. The 26-year-old British actor bought Bosworth, 20, a 14-carat gold bracelet, which she wore, on the same night she received it, to dinner with Johnny Depp and Bloom's other co-stars in the upcoming adventure film Pirates Of The Caribbean. According to American magazine Us Weekly, the acting pair are currently holidaying in the Caribbean.

MissesDepp?!
*WEEPS WITH YOU* THAT BI*TCH ATE DINNER WITH MY JOHNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Orlando_Lover45
We hate her guts! Lets start a website for Kate bosworth haters. I'll be right back.

MissesDepp?!
kk sounds good nobody other than his wife, his kids, tim burton, his friends or ME can have dinner with johnny

Orlando_Lover45
Here's the site
www.katebosworthdeservestodie.4t.com

ilvorlandobloom
HAHA, thats so funny!

ilvorlandobloom
u shound put more on the site, that would be fun!

Orlando_Lover45
I will!

MissesDepp?!
who can't hate kate? i mean come on they ryhme!

Orlando_Lover45
Exactly...

DIE LADY DIE!!!!!!!

samIam
* we will kill her ... and who says they can VACATION in the caribbean .. imean isn't that against the law in Boliva.. she deaserves death for that ... but ORlI well he visited he Bolivaso all is pardoned ( i really don't know if he did .. but it sounds good* randomness*

Orlando_Lover45
www.katebosworthdeservestodie.4t.com
check out the "why kate should die" page

BLAH BLAH BLAH
i heard in this magazine cnat remember which one that he all he would say about kate is that she is a "really great girl" ugh as if and well this was a while back but it was in this mag that she was cheating on Orli wif Josh Hartnett they were like seen leaving after parties together in limos and stuff ARGH she doesnt deserve him he is too good for her

really_bad_eggs
i can have dinner with johnny too just because it took me a long time to make my avatar and kuttke image thingy. and because i'm so darn cute that no one can refuse me!!! bunny rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance laughing out loud

ok maybe not the last part.................

Orlando_Lover45
yeah, you think that really_bad_eggs. anyhoo, kate bosworth update! she pushed an old lady into traffic and now the lady is in intensive care. BAD KATE!

MissesDepp?!
ooo c'mon! KICK THE INJURED CHIUAUA! everyone loves animal abusers. They sell more papers. she repeateadly tackled her injured chiuaua, muffy.

orlilover42
I think the only reason she didn't put it in there is because she couldn't spell chiuaua.

MissesDepp?!
hahahahahahaha. lol.

Orlando_Lover45
oh, shut up casey!

really_bad_eggs
shame on evil kate! although her new movie looks good *(win a date with ted hamilton)* because i saw two guys had nice bodies in it so i'm dragging my friend to see it when it comes out (OK not draggin because she wants to see it also lol)

orlilover42
orlando_lover, you seem to say that a lot. smile

.:[Kamikaze]:.
or MEH lol hehe stick out tongue

Orlando_Lover45
and i wonder who's fault it is...

orlilover42
Yours! you don't have to tell me to shut up. Besides, like I said before, I'm not talking! wink

Orlando_Lover45
STOP TYPING, CASEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and if you wern't bugging me, i wouldnt have to. and if you keep annoying me, i wont continue on with our story.

yeah, i knew that would do it!

ORLI MY BOI!
I HATE KATE I HATE KATE

Orlando_Lover45
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! and did orlando get a tan? he's doesn't look like him.

MissesDepp?!
ya i had to squint to see the resemblence

orlilover42
She's ugly! and Fat! and did I say ugly!

Orlando_Lover45
weird picture! really weird! it stung my eyes.

orlilover42
Espetially the part with Kate... and Kate.

Orlando_Lover45
yeah, i agree!

Orlando_Lover45
are you sure it's him? i dont see it in the eyes.

orlilover42
She's cheating on Orlando! *nearly faints* Who would want to do a thing like that! If I were dating Orlando, I'd glue myself to his arm!

orlilover42
Can you believe that more people would take Clay Aiken to homecoming than Orlando Bloom? It's an outrage!

samIam
who is that??? that definatly doesn't look like orli
can anyone translate german/...?????????

orlilover42
My mom probably could. Except, I don't want her on this forum. That would be weird!

samIam
yeah

samIam
maybe it just says orlando's fiance kate * eek* is being taken a picture of her without he cute fiance...

orlilover42
I just looked it up. It means, Orlando with girlfriend Kate Bosworth. Boo! You STINK!

bLooMiLiCioUs
that is NOT orlando bloom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ANY fan can see that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THAT IS NOT ORLI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sumth's wrong with that mag or paper or whatevermadmad orli looks a GAZILLION times btter than THAT!!!!!!!!!

orlilover42
That's what we thought! I knew it! She's cheating on him! Let's get her!

bLooMiLiCioUs
mistreating a sex god like that!!!LET'S GET HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!madmad

but on second thoughts....they'd break up wldn't they?devil
but orli does NOT deserve to be treated like that no matter what!!!!!!!!!madmadmad

ORLI MY BOI!
Kate deserves to die for taking orli away from us sad

Put your hands behind ur head and step away from that incrediable hot guy rolling on floor laughing

bLooMiLiCioUs
or we'll PERSONALLY come and get you!!!!!!!!!!!!maddevil

MissesDepp?!
CLAY AIKEN?!?!?!?!?! I ABSOLUTLEY DISPISE HIM! i'm not a big orlando fan but i would DEFENATLEY take orlando over CLAY BLOODY AIKEN! mad

samIam
ok that piture was orli .. but the other one ... it looks like a flat tree

ORLI MY BOI!
maybe he is on the verge of a brekadown or maybe a breakup

ORLI MY BOI!
maybe he is on the verge of a brekadown or maybe a breakup we can only hope

Orlando_Lover45
like i said before, follow me in a chant!
DIE LADY DIE! DIE LADY DIE! DIE LADY DIE...

Orlando_Lover45
And like i also said before; GRAB YOUR PITCHFORKS! GRAB YOUR TORCHES! GRAB ANY OTHER POINTY OBJECT I HAVENT MENTIONED!

really_bad_eggs
In the second picture just squint a little and imagine your head in kate's place and it's okay!

Orlando_Lover45
ooooooooooo! i like it!

really_bad_eggs
me too hehe i can do that with pictures of johnny too!

MissesDepp?!
haha as can i...as can i *tear*

Orlando_Lover45
Man, i wish we could do something for our obsessions. but we cant. or can we? gotta think...

Orlando_Lover45
kinda confusing news,

in an august issue of teenpeople, it says that orli and kate won't say that they are a couple, which could mean that they arn't compleatly okay with eachother. but in the latest mag, it says that he is, so poo.

Orlando_Lover45
i burned her face today. i'm not kidding. there was this lit candle and i quincidentily had some pictures of her and i accidently threw them all in and watched them burn to a dark mess of soot. accidently.

MissesDepp?!
hahahahahahhaha i WOULD do that to Vanessa but i love her, she's Johnny's best girlfriend

Orlando_Lover45
yeah, but we all hate kate, so everyone, accidently burn her picture!

orlilover42
I just read that Orlando was shooting a movie in Caymen Islands and someone didn't recognize him. Then it said, "But just in case his ego was bruised, his girlfriend, Kate Bosworth was there to mend it" She visited him for a week down there! Boo her!

Orlando_Lover45
poo. maybe she will fall off or something.

ORLI MY BOI!
i just watched et and they said that orlando bloom confessed to being in love wif kate boswrth in a australian mag

orlilover42
Boo!

Orlando_Lover45
stupid Kate!

orlilover42
i won't support any movie SHE makes! stick out tongue

Orlando_Lover45
me eather.

jpv
I'm glad to know he has a girlfriend. At least, I know he's a man that like women.

Caribbean_Chick
good point.. I mean no offense to him.. but in LOTR all those people in LOTR got so close and alot of people though they were gay because they were all such good friends.. and Orlando as well.. but since he has Kate it throws away any thoughts of him being gaysmilesmileyes

ORLI MY BOI!
argh i just watched the trailer for kates new movie win a date with tad hamilton grrrrrrrrr she makes me so angry she cant act and she doesnt deserve orli sad

heres the website http://www.winadatewithtadhamilton.com/

Gkat
Hey peeps.. i am new to this site but I must I agree with what you are saying. I mean when I found out Orlando was going out with kate i just couldn't believe it. He can do so much better I mean did he see the beautifull girl before his eyes in Pirates Hello! falling for the usual blond I mean no affence to blonds but I just don't think she deservs him at all, but then I don't know him. lol anywho, respond if you feel like it or have the same oppinion. mad eek! .. o how do you get over the obsession!... hahaha. I luv Orlando... he is becoming on of the hottest actors like his coworker JohnnyD (Luv him too) hehe~

Gkat
Hey peeps.. i am new to this site but I must I agree with what you are saying. I mean when I found out Orlando was going out with kate i just couldn't believe it. He can do so much better I mean did he see the beautifull girl before his eyes in Pirates Hello! falling for the usual blond I mean no offence to blonds but I just don't think she deserves him at all, but then I don't know him. lol anywho, respond if you feel like it or have the same oppinion. mad eek! .. o how do you get over the obsession!... hahaha. I luv Orlando... he is becoming on of the hottest actors like his coworker JohnnyD (Luv him too) hehe~

Gkat
Haha I posted it twice LoL

ORLI MY BOI!
i totally agree wif ya i love orli so much he is just PERFECT 4 me lol
we belong 2gether smile

sheild_Eowyn
I really don't get it how they won't really say they are a couple, cos if you were in love, would'nt you just not care if people knew you wer with someone?!
ITS NOT LOVE I TELL YOU!!!!!
so lets start betting. I bet they'll stay together for......a year at the most?

sheild_Eowyn
"Hey peeps.. i am new to this site but I must I agree with what you are saying. I mean when I found out Orlando was going out with kate i just couldn't believe it. He can do so much better I mean did he see the beautifull girl before his eyes in Pirates Hello! falling for the usual blond I mean no offence to blonds but I just don't think she deserves him at all, but then I don't know him. lol anywho, respond if you feel like it or have"

Hey, I totally agree ,I myself am a blond, but I still think Kate is a brainless bimbo.
Oh year, and thats so true about Keira! She's really pretty, and she has some good movies under her belt.
At least SHE has some talent.
How can we hook them up?

hobbit@heart
I say there already broken up cos' orlis locked in my closet and shes pobably wondering where he is and she just decided to go out with hugh heifner and be girlfriend number 8, no sorry that was my dream.

hobbit@heart
LALALALALALA I like Keira she looks like a nice person and unblonde ( excuse my prejudice against blondes, but the situation calls for some blonde bashing-Alliteration my english teacher shall be proud)

iluvorlando
Kate...Kiera...you know, i've kinda noticed that none of them are me! smile And i just won't be happy till it is!

enya
one day maybe one day

Bloom4ever
Lol, i luv the Kate Bosworth website laughing you all r hilarious
im from the lotr forum but i might be on here more often.
And yea, joinin the fun... DIE KATE BOSWORTH!!! KATE BLOOM DOES NOT WORK!!!

Caribbean_Chick
haha your right Kate Bloom does sound weirdwacko

cool your from the LOTR section.. I try going in there sometimes but you guys are all such professionals I feel like such a loserstick out tongue

Bloom4ever
i heard they're engaged!!!

guitar_princess
noooooooooooooooooooooooo! actually, i heard that orlando said that after he finished filming, he would propose, but that's a rumer. we still have time!

Orli'sElf7
nooooooooooo he cant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grr.........*sending kate bosworth 100000000000000000 hate emails : p ). he cant!!! she IS like you all said an airheaded bimbo!!!!!!!!!! omg i wouln't have cared if orli dated kiera cause she's cool but UGH!! not kate!! she cant even act!!!!

juggernaut26
heyi got the perfect plan you guys err um girls take orlando and i'll take kate that way i can be happy to

iluvorlando
i'm down w/ that! as long as orlando isn't demeaning himself w/ kate the world will be right again.

juggernaut26
alright then deal you take orlando i get kate

mina 9443
I totally hate Kate!!!, she's a B-I-T-C-H!!!!! your right, she doesnt deserve Orlando mad mad mad

thorC
jiggernaut26 : great idea.
i'll take right part of Kate.
i'll put in the middle of girlz around here to ... ..
big grin big grin

juggernaut26
take a picture of her i want the real thing

AshleyTheGreat9
Hey! Orlando is WAY hot! I just think it was immature of you guys to have that 'Hate Kate' Website...If Orlando saw that...do you really think he would want to meet you?

iluvorlando
prolly not.....and it really isn't very fair to hate her just b/c shes dating Orli.....but......i just can't help it! sorry

ORLI MY BOI!
well orli is most likely neva to see the hate kate site cuz he dont like computers and well i prob neva gonna meet him anyway but i hope i do but yer tru its not fair to hate her just for goin out wif orli but i dont like her cuz she isnt a very good actress i personally think that she cant act

sheild_Eowyn
Sorry, but readin stuff about Orli lovin Kate makes me wanna scream da house down...
AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bLooMiLiCioUs
*joins in screaming*
AAARRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sheild_Eowyn
*screams more*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bLooMiLiCioUs
people are gonna go deafdevil

DO I CARE???
AAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ORLI DESERVES WAAAAYYY BETTER!!!!!!!!!!

sheild_Eowyn
I KNOW!!!!!
STUUUUUPID TALENTLESS BIMBO!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

bLooMiLiCioUs
SHE'S NOT EVEN PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

even if it were LIV TYLER orli was with i wldn't mind that badmad

mmmmmm_ob :)
KILL THE STUPID B-I-T-C-H!!!......he he i just wanted 2 add that stick out tongue
......I wouldn't be mad if he was with Keira Knightley at least she's pretty and can act!!!

iluvorlando
may I join the screaming?....... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!......wow.....a feel a little better now

ORLI MY BOI!
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR the only person i want orli to be wif is ME! lol smile

iluvorlando
sall good.....we all feel the same way!....or at least I do! smile

ORLI MY BOI!
lol yep we do just read an interviwe wif kate and she said she doesnt minda teenage gurls chasing after her b/f (orlando)

bLooMiLiCioUs
i wldnt care if she minded or not....
CUZ I'D CHASE HIM AND KILL HER ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!madmadevil facedevil

enya
me too- ok this is startin to get scary can u imagen wot wouyld happen if all of us obsessed girls were together and we saw kate and orlando bloom together

ORLI MY BOI!
ahhh i would kill kate and take orlando off to a lsland far away where we could have lots of lil blooms lol

AshleyTheGreat9
You people are going to end up being stalkers...sadsad!

Mrs. O. Bloom
I LOVE ORLI!!!!!! kate is not only pretty but a good actress. HEY WE COULD BE THAT!! UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! ORLI IS JUST SO HOTTTTTT

mmmmmm_ob :)
rite so ware r we meeting?
lol.....lets kill Kate then take Orli away on a empty island.....hmmmm
*dreams of killing Kate* ah heaven smile
lol....we're evil stalkers he he devil

enya
this needs planning- oh stuff dat just all stalk him and we are bound to all be atalking him at the same time at one point and then we can just run at him and in the process stamp her

OrlandoBloom_13
I agree with all of you, I really honestly don't like Kate Bosworth. I wish Orlando wasn't with her. But I mean all that really matters to me is that Orlando is happy, And if he's happy then it makes me happy. But I still don't like her, and I think he deserves way better. And we all now that he could get way better.
I LOVEloveOrlandolove!!!!!!

tates8
I know, he's happy so am I! I don't like her but it's not like i see her all the time or something.

jack's dudess
it's cool to be sad..........i think...i hope......

iluvorlando
well, we wouldn't all have to be so sad if we just take out kate! once shes gone he'll realize that he didn't really like her all that much, and that he'd be much happier w/ us!

OrlandoBloom_13
I agree, I wish we could just "Take her out." Any ideas or good plans formed, Poor Orlando (I think she's totally brainwashed him!.. maybe)

myhe
then,we can make a film,kill kate!!! evil face devil rock

ORLI MY BOI!
im so sad i read this mag and it says stuff bout orlando and he said

" im in love with love " he gushes " its so wonderful when ur in love and cant stop thinkin about her"

PLEASE let him be talkin bout me and not kate lol smile

Bloom4ever
this bk. im reading (princess diaries bk. 4) almost evry page Kate Bosworth is mentioned!!! The girl says she wants to be Kate cuz shes so hot, and who can resist her, and whateva. Ugh! Sickening!

Caribbean_Chick
princess diaries??My friend loves those books lolz

I would want to be Kate for one and only one reason: Orlandolove

iluvorlando
exaclty....as much as I don't like her, if we can't get rid of her the second best option is to be her! Even if I would suck at acting....at least i'd have Orli!

ilvorlandobloom
i read that book too... every time kate was mentioned i thought of Orli...

Bloom4ever
evrytime Kate was mentioned i thought of killing her big grin

KMC
you all are slightly scary, correct, but goddamn SCARY! i haven't seen Kate in anything so i cant comment. Not that there's anything wrong with it (look at David Bowie- completely cool!) but am i the only one to notice she has different coloured eyes?)
Sum1 said that "Kate Bloom" sounded crap. I dont agree as Kate is my name and i LOVE orli!
I wouldn't mind if he was with Keira cos she's quite funky and they're both quite posh. she has a b/f tho so she cant be with Orli. ahhh!

Kate xx

Bloom4ever
um, that sum1 wuz me, i din mean nethin personal.
yeah, hed be great with either keira or tyler, they're both sweet yes
Are u an HP fan? jus a guess.

Caribbean_Chick
Tyler.. as in Liv Tyler?Or just Tyler?

jack's dudess
if they're ahppy i don't care..in fact.why do we care.it's their lives.let them live them in peace!

Bloom4ever
Liv Tyler

KMC
was the HP comment aimed at me? if it was then not really.

Kate xx

pirate

OrliNElijahsGrl
I pity you so called orlando fans, i mean dissing someone orlando truly loves, i am starting to wonder if you are REAL fans, or just teenies wanting orli all to yourself, not being happy for orlando, thats the greatest thing REAL fans can give, happiness that hes happy, a second thing we can give him is our support, the third thing we can give him is our love, and the fourth thing we can give him IS OUR RESPECT

and you guys are not showing any respect for orlando whats so ever, how would you feel to be orlando right now?

why cant you people except that orlandos with someone and that hes happy! THAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO US IS THAT HES HAPPY!

you guys are acting real immature hating on kate, that is someone he loves, if your dissing her, your dissing him, and his happiness, and im disappointed in each and every one of you

I like kate, i see nothing wrong with her, and im very happy for orlando to have found someone he truly loves, as long as he is happy, i am happy for him and i support the relationship

and another thing that urks me SO much, is fans who get into his personal life!!! Its none of our business who he is dating!! Its not OUR place to stick our noses in HIS business, hes done extremely well about keeping his private life a secret and we as fans should respect it

Geez

ORLI MY BOI!
i just read orlando is set to propose to kate 4th of Feb at the Empire Film Awards grrrrr lol and OrliNLigs Girl lighten up geez we r just having fun we aint serious and how would i feel to be orlando right now?
i would feel like one of the hottest actors in the world with lotz of money lol smile

manda401
I agree with OrliNElijahsGrl in most respects! I'm a HUGE Kate fan but I was a HUGE lando fan first and foremost! I like them both...I don't want to see him with anyone other than a fabulous person who loves him for being him (although I do know that's a lot of people...especially his fans) and I truly believe that's kate! I'm prepared to admit I"m wrong if it's not...but they look WAY too happy together! I'm so happy if they take the jump into engagement...but kate's got life plans, like going to princeton and all...she's just turned 21 and lando's career just keeps going and going! It's a major step to go from dating to marriage at 21! Although with a guy like lando (maybe...and I say maybe cause that's a british tabloid that printed that...I'm led to believe they are hardly ever right) proposing I'm sure even a 10 year old wouldn't refuse! stick out tongue

But I'm all for them if it's true! big grin

Cheers!
Mandasmile

bLooMiLiCioUs
yesyesthumb up

OrliNElijahsGrl
thank you to manda401 and bLooMiLiCioUs for agreeing with me on this!!

ORLI MY BOI!- no i wont lighten up, if you were a REAL fan, you would respect orlandos private life and respect orlando as himself, and stay out of his private life, but obviously your one of those teenies that doesnt know the word respect, and are just gooshing over orlando over his looks, WELL what happened to the other important things about him, his talent, his personality, his heart, his acting...ect what happened to loving him because of those hmm? No i wont lighten up because i hate it when so called fans disrespect orlando and get all in his personal life!!!

eek!

OrliNElijahsGrl
And also i hate it that so called fans cant be happy for him, they think its terrible hes with someone he loves and has happiness, they want to ruin it

blackpearlbabe1
I LOVE KATE BOSWORTH!! Shes so nice! Just because she "stole" orlando doesn't mean she is evil! If all u guys are 12-17 we all really don't have a chance with orli
Is the only reason why you guys hate Kate is because she dating orlando?

blackpearlbabe1
Just to let everyone know, Orlando is happy, we should be happy for him!! He wouldn't look good with Liv Tyler or Kiera because Kiera is 19 and he's 27 and he probably wouldn't date that young!! Give Kate a break, if you guys hate Kate so much, it must mean that you hate Orlando too, if he loves her!! Think about it!

OrliNElijahsGrl
thats what im trying to state as well, its good to have people agreeing along with me about this

i think AS TRUE FANS, we should all respect orlando and be happy for him, its important to him that we respect him and be happy for him

Bloom4ever
Kiera's gorgeous yes
but whatever i'm almost over Orlando now i cant be "in love" wit a celebrity for long, it gets boring. He's still v hott tho
the Orli thread on the lotr forum is gettin really outta hand, it's almost 200 pgs, dunno if they've reached the 200 yet...
bye smile

iluvorlando
gosh, well....first off, b/f i get my head bitten off, i would like to say that i can see both sides. I mean, yes, if we truly do adore Orli (as i'm sure we all do) we should be happy when he's happy......but on the other hand, lets not over analyze things here.....can't we just gush over Orlando for all his great qualities? And i kinda think its just a natural reaction to dislike the girl who is dating a man you love......now i know thats not fair, or nice, or repsectful...i just said it was natural.....I just think we're kinda making a big deal out of a few girls who are slightly obsessed (myself included smile) w/ a good looking and talented actor

ORLI MY BOI!
OK righto first off i would just like to say im NOT one of those teenie bopper wateva ya wanna call them and i really think that we r just goin WAY OVER the top i mean geez we dont even knwo the guy i think he is a really good lookin guy and a great actor but thats all i dont really care who he goes out with but all u ppl saying we should respect and all that crap and how we should stay outta his private life well um NEWSFLASH he is a famous actor of course ppl r gonna be in his private life it comes with the job neway we r just having fun lol

OrliNElijahsGrl
OrliMyBoi, im impressed how you changed ur thoughts sooo quickly after i gave a long speech and yelled at you, hmm that post you just made i think was just an act, because you didnt act that way before i yelled at you, nice try of FOOLING saying that "you dont care" when you do, please...next time you post...be truthful and dont change your act when someone yells at you and pretend that you agree about not caring who orli dates, COME ON

yes i know hes a celebrity, he knows hes a celebrity, but hes also good at keeping his private life secret, and i think it would be great if us fans of him would keep out of his personal life, BECAUSE right now, thats all he can keep secret right now, his life and acting is a open book, let him at least keep his private life a secret, and let us be great fans of him and not nose in his business, whats it to us what he does in private, who hes dating...its not any of our business, would you like your fans to be all in your private life, know everything you do, who youve dated, who your dating? would you like that? NO you wouldnt, and neither does orlando

so lets please drop this completely and respect orlando, respect kate and respect orlandos private life!!!!!!!!

jack's dudess
THEY'VE SPLIT UP!!

sparrowsniece11
on teenhollywood.com , there was an article talking about how Orlando might, o gosh, propose to Kate at an award show sometime this week!!!!!! That would be the WORST!!!!!!! AAAAHHHHHH

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>