Sadistic creativity test

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nastybutlerbob
I feel like this may be fun but y idea of fun is a little off sometimes. Lets make a character and each have a turn torturing this poor soul. One rule, YOU CANT KILL THIS PERSON!!! Only torture, when it goes to far and the victim dies we can start over but as a group we need to kick around some victim ideas, personally i prefer female victims, sorry ladies but torturing ladies is much more classic and sets a darker atmosphere. and a lovely young ladie (much like the ones that post here) torturing another lovely maiden is very well, not to sound sleazy but it is sexy. No matter how dark or disturbing it gets, it is always pretty hot. well who wants to get 'er started

Aesma
-whispers while he wanders in the dark-

I'd like to, but.

I'm the jealous type, lol, just kidding, I'm more of the intimate killer, killing only one person, at one time, savouring the moment of the kill, like a ritual of the senses, making the victim feel it, know it, and slowly bring it in close to the end in rhythm, bring it in the big climactic end of ...death, where the beats just ends, or slowly fades. evil face

Nastybutlerbob
its not really group murder...its individual continous torture. you will have your intimacy but if you dont agree and choose not to particpate, more power to you. But i do hope you enjoy it, once we get started.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.