Orlando Bloom's B-day!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Orlando_Lover45
On January 13, it's Orlando Bloom's birthday! So on Tuesday, lets all do something celebrative! What should we do?

orlilover42
Fly to England, go to his house, and personaly throw him a big birthday bash!

orlilover42
Then, to thank us, he can get us parts in the sequel! big grin love happy

Orlando_Lover45
Yeah, and everyone gets to give him 27 kisses because thats what he's turning!

Orlando_Lover45
and then we can all give him our phone numbers. and then we can all smush cake(candle's still alight) in Kate's face.

orlilover42
I'm in! I changed my mind again! We should make Kate be some really ugly lady, and in the movie, Will Slaps her! Then, he stabs her! And then, Will says "good ridens!", and kicks her!

Orlando_Lover45
and then, she falls off of the boat when they shoot it and she falls into the mouth of a shark and is torn to pieces!

Orlando_Lover45
wait, this is about celebrating Orlando Bloom's birthday, not tearing apart every atom in Kates body. that's in the "petition agenced kate bosworth" page.

orlilover42
But this is his b-day present. We're doing him a favor. It's for the best. (and the well-being of teenage girls everywhere)

Orlando_Lover45
Yeah, AFTER KATE! SHE'S BRAINWASHING HIM! oo, thats nice, better post that on my site. KILL HER! MAKE HER PAY FOR HER MISTREATING OF MAN KIND!

Orlando_Lover45
So really, what should we do on this forum to celebrate his birthday. Don't worry, we'll do the same when it comes to johnny's!

orlilover42
And mistreating hot guys!

Orlando_Lover45
YEAH, THAT TOO! GRAB YOUR PICHFORKS! GRAB YOUR TORCHES! GRAB ANY OTHER POINTY OBJECT THAT I HAVN'T MENTIONED!

orlilover42
make a big poster, fly over his house, (or where ever he is) and drop candy on him w/our phone #'s on them!

Orlando_Lover45
i like it! but we can't do that from our computers!

Orlando_Lover45
What can we do on this forum to celabrate? come on people! you are putting me to sleep!

samIam
how about u can make a b-day cake and u can send us all pieces

orlilover42
I nominate orlando lover to send the cake! Make it chocolate!

Orlando_Lover45
GOOD IDEA! CYBER-CAKE! SOUNDS GOOD! I'LL SEND YOU ALL SOME!
but what will we do to celebrate? We should have a new thread called the Orlando's Party thread and we are all at our computers drinking soda and eating chips and chatting about stuff. then in the middle of the posts, i'll send in a picture of a cake, where you quote it and say your wish, so we all have a wish. then, we can all say something we love about Orlando for presents. Or pic's of orlando for presents. something like that. you like?

orlilover42
Sounds like a plan, man, dan, stan, ban, can, fan, Orlando...

orlilover42
Let's send me by FedEx for his birthday! After all, we both have brown hair, brown eyes, and Capricorn's do well with Scorpio's. That's my plan!

Orlando_Lover45
lol

bLooMiLiCioUs
i know what we'll do!!!!!!!!
since i live in a place which is hours ahead of all of you,i'll get to 13th january atleast 8 hrs before all of you!
so what i'll do is,i'll go into the OTF on tuesday morning and create a thread for orli's bday and we'll ALL GO THERE TO CELEBRATE OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!Happy DanceHappy DanceHappy Dance

orlilover42
sounds good!

bLooMiLiCioUs
so it's a plan then!!!Happy DanceHappy Dance

bLooMiLiCioUs
i've alreadi made the threadyesHappy Dance
in advance yeah but some people just can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!embarrasmentembarrasmentembarrasment like melaughing out loud

jack's dudess
no, lets kidnap my friends cousin who knows where he lives and make her show us where he lives, turn up to his flat in london with prezzies and cake etc and brake uor way in!!

bLooMiLiCioUs
ur friend's cousin know's where he lives????!!!!!!eek!eek!eek!eek!
i'm buying a plane ticket RIGHT AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!

jack's dudess
Yeah, her cousin works for empire....so she gets to go to celeb's places etc. for interviews..........no fair.....

bLooMiLiCioUs
i'm an aspiring journalist!!eek!eek!
when i finally get there i'll be able to do all that toodevil
give me 10 years at mostdevil

samIam
ooo fun funfun!!!

jack's dudess
now orli b's fav. chocolate bars are mars bars, so i suggest we make a trap and use them as bait.......

samIam
ooo good idea!!!!!

jack's dudess
now...his fav. club is 'the red cube' in london, i know where that is so we should go there!!

orlilover42
Take me with you!

Orlando_Lover45
i'm having a mental breakdown. this might get moved. someone's moderating this site, and it might be my fault, because they started moderating it after i posted something really random. HELP!

jack's dudess
ok.
only post boring stuff for the next 24 hours...I'll do the rest

*sits down twiddling thumbs and whistling*

Orlando_Lover45
yeah, really boring stuff. check out what i posted on the therd sequel and that way, we can do the sequel via email. you like or do you have a better idea?

jack's dudess
have a cheese eating competion instead?

Orlando_Lover45
no, gotta stay on task with this thing. i'll make a new thread.

jack's dudess
k

Orlando_Lover45
Great!

jack's dudess
tuesday..........his birthday is on..........yoda?

Orlando_Lover45
Yes, his birthday is on tuesday. i'm going to post a big birthday cake(read earlier) on a new thread that will be added. Hope you join the party!

jack's dudess
i will try, but i have much homework.......

Orlando_Lover45
they said no, guys. I can't beleave it. They said that they will probebly have to move the party to the cleb page. that's not right. i dont want them to. it's mean.

Orlando_Lover45
HORRAY! THEY WILL MAKE AN EXCEPTION FOR THE PARTY! WOOHOO!

Orlando_Lover45
i'll make the birthday cake really cool!

Orlando_Lover45
when i post the birthday cake, everyone has to sing, k?

orlilover42
ok.
have you read the thread, Auditions, yet? It's so cool!

Orlando_Lover45
Wait, what thread?

Orlando_Lover45
oh, i got it!

Orlando_Lover45
i cant wait *does her little dance*

orlilover42
You have a dance?

Lyn
Is it really his b-day tomorrow?? FANTASTIC!! Happy Dance
*HAPPY BIRTHDAY ORLANDO*

samIam
2moro is monday !!

Orlando_Lover45
now it's tomorow. and yes i do have a dance.but i'm not teaching it to you, you'll steal it!

Orlando_Lover45
*It's Orlando Bloom's birthday Tomorow*

Fallen Jedi
Really? So I'm guessing he's going to be 28, right?

really_bad_eggs
there are two things i can't t wait for:
1) PAR-TAY!
2) The next in the series of our POTC books!

Orlando_Lover45
Yes, he's going to be 28. i'm so sad, he's almost 30 and thats kinda old. *weeps* oh, well. i have about half an hour on so i'm going to do something usefull.

mechmoggy
Hey, shouldn't this be in the Celebs section?

Only kidding. stick out tongue

samIam
yup!

jack's dudess
but don't tell anyone!!

really_bad_eggs
lol i'm excited for tuesday!

Orlando_Lover45
jeeze! you had me about jump a mile there!

Orlando_Lover45
I'm going to bring my self made orli pin to school and everyone is going to think i'm a freak, but i'm okay with that!

ORLI MY BOI!
do you have school? i have bout another 2 weeks off YAY i love summer holidays well its orlis b/day today so happy birthday my 27 year old future husbane smile

Orlando_Lover45
you live in australia, right? yeah, it's winter over hear. his birthday is January 13. so, goodluck with your summer!

Orlando_Lover45
okay, i found the cake i'm going to use. remember, when i post it, everybody sings happy birthday and then blows at their computer to put out the candles, then post what you wished for. come on, don't be shy! and it's going to be so much fun. we'll all be at our computers with chips and soda and junk.

Caribbean_Chick
hehe.. yea I'm going to wear a pin too!!!!!I'll look like an idiot and it'll probably get stolen but oh wellsmilesmile

orlilover42
He's turing 27. 27! NOT 28!

Orlando_Lover45
sorry!

.:[Kamikaze]:.
woohoo happy bday orliiii lol big grin

Orlando_Lover45
yeah, everybody to the party forum!

tates8
Happy 27th Birthday Orlando!!!!!!

bLooMiLiCioUs
he's turning 27!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anyway ive got a thread wishing him up in th OTF so if any1 wants to wish him still you can do it there cuz then it wun get movedyes

enya
happy birthday to u
happy birthday to u
happy birthday to orlando
happy birthday to u

Orlando_Lover45
yeah! same here! to bad they moved it. they said they wouldnt but they did anyway. poo.

Orlando_Lover45
apparently, this is sposed to now be the party thread, so lets party!

Orlando_Lover45
wow, lively party, eh?

orlilover42
wheres the cake? I came for cake, and I want cake! CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE! *starts to chant*

Orlando_Lover45
here's the cake! sing and blow out the candles! Dont forget to post your wish! big grin

orlilover42
I wish to be in POTC 2 and meet Orlando Bloom!

Orlando_Lover45
I wish that I will be famous for my acting one day, that Orlando Bloom will break up with Kate Bosworth, and that I'll be in pirates of the caribbean 2 to meet him.

really_bad_eggs
I wish my friend and i got a lot of acting gigs early on and will be really famous soon and get in movies with johnny depp and orlando and be in POTC2 and meet them and be friends with them. or most of that anyway lol!

Orlando_Lover45
ha! good one!

orlilover42
Is anyone else gona go?

Lyn
LOVE the cake!!

I wish that Orlando will continue to bless us with his presence on the big-screen and that his hottness will be forever recreated into posters etc for our benefit. Although I want him to be happy I do not believe Kate is the best girl for him. stick out tongue wink So, I hope he finds the best girl!!

*blows out candles*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ORLANDO!!

orlilover42
cool! g2g do some homework. be back in a while.

samIam
i wish to go to the premier.. POTC2 .. and meet everyone ...!!! yeah
but i am not going to be famous!!.. oh help on memorizing lines tips .. please orli!

orlilover42
someone told me that if you say something 34 times or more, it's supposed to make you remember it. I don't know if it works.

bLooMiLiCioUs
this is late but - I WISH I'D MARRY ORLANDO!!laughing out loudembarrasmentlove aaaanywaybig grin

Orlando_Lover45
oh, today's not his birthday, so we can't celebrate it. well we can if we want too.

orlilover42
Let's celebrate his, the day after birthday!

Orlando_Lover45
Lets sing him a very happy unbirthday!

Caribbean_Chick
hehe on his birthday I wore a pin to school and scared all my friends and peoples.. it was so fun.. I can't wait until the 28th(Elijah Wood's b-daybig grin)

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/happybday.gif Happy UnBirthday to you!!!!!!!!!!!Happy UnBirthday to you!!!!!!!!!Happy UnBirthday hot Orlando!!!!!!!Happy UnBirthday to you!!!!!!http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/happybday.gif

cool How old aren't you now!!!???How old aren't you now!!??How old, how old, how old aren't you now!!??cool

bLooMiLiCioUs
eek!lovelaughing out loudlaughingrolling on floor laughing

Lyn
laughing

Fallen Jedi
I know his birthday was a few days ago but what the hell:

Happy Birthday to you. Cumpleanos a ti. big grin Happy Dance

Caribbean_Chick
oooooooo what language is that?

Unholy_Cheese
..englisherm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.