Funniest TV qoutes....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LarryTheArch
Here I go.. Mr rodgers in the simpsons "Its a beautifal day... to KICK YOUR ASS!"

Friend44
thumb down I'm sorry I don't know what a "qoutes" is... I'm seriously thinking of finishing elementary skooll now...

LarryTheArch
"Good" for you

NyC-gUrL
laughing out loud

LarryTheArch
What's brown and can be found in a baby's diaper?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Michael Jackson's hand...

furious_socks
hmm how cute

LarryTheArch
LOL frend44's joke, not mine...

jacksparrow22
the funniest is definitely from crank yankers:
(i cant reemember who said what though embarrasment)

~I like bread!
~BREAD MAKES ME POOP!

omg when i heard that everyone in the room with me all started laughing uncontrollably laughing out loudlaughinglaughing out loud

Darth Revan
Homer(when Marge found his gun in the vegetable drawer in the fridge): But how was I supposed to know you'd find it there?

crazy_c
i wash myself with a rag on a stick!!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance

Crash Overload
Homer, When going in the 3rd Dimension behind the bookcase:

Homer's Barin: Oh Glorry of Glorries! Oh Heavenly Testament To God's Eternal Creations!!!

Homer: HOLLY MACARONIE!

mechmoggy
Moving...

Vampiree
daria's motto: Life sucks. And then you die.
spy no. 1: I'm not going to tell you

mtv cartoons rule all big grin

DracotheDragon
South Park, Cartman, "Respect my Authoita!"

wicker_man
Father Jack Hackett ~ "I'm a happy camper" {Father Ted EP : Think Fast Father Ted}

Father Dougal McGuire ~ "It's like a great big tide of jam. But jam made out of... old women." {Father Ted EP : Night of the Nearly Dead}

Father Ted ~ "Dougal, how did you get into the church in the first place? Was it, like, 'collect 12 crisp packets and become a priest?"

Father Dougal ~ "Can I stay up tonight to watch the scary film?"
Father Ted ~ "Ah, no no no. The last time you stayed up to watch a scary film you ended up having to sleep in my bed. I wouldn't mind, but it wasn't even a scary film."
Father Dougal ~ "Come on, Ted. A Volkswagen with a mind of its own. If that isn't scary, I don't know what is." {Father Ted EP : A Christmassy Ted}

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.